Trayvon Martin Case.... the plot thickens

Options

Comments

• Lambent
    Lambent Members Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Looks like the Sanford police department might be investigated.

- Did not include racial slur in the report.

- A video has just been brought up of an officer's son assaulting some homeless guy, and he was never charged.

- The same officer that reported to the homeless guy assault, is the same one that investigated this Zimmerman thing.

http://youtu.be/BHGEam82GME

pLCQJU48DXOE3.JPG
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kimi wrote: »
    sandrarose.com/2012/03/audio-zimmerman-used-racial-slur-during-911-call/#more-57262

Anyone post this yet, where he called Trey a ? ? during the 911 call? X(

"During that call, Zimmerman, who has knowledge of police procedures, sets up a scenario for a Stand Your Ground law defense – “he’s got his hand in his waistband,” “he’s coming toward me,” “he’s got something in his hand,” etc.

“These ? always get away,” he told the dispatcher. At the 2:21 mark, Zimmerman clearly says the words “? ? ” under his breath. The dispatcher immediately asks Zimmerman if he’s following Trayvon. “Yeah,” Zimmerman replies. “OK, we don’t need you to do that,” says the 911 operator.
    "

Young turks have done a video on it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNI5CA5jijw
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Since George Zimmerman is a free man, he should take a vacation to Dubai; before the grand jury files charges.

Then, since the UAE has no extradition treaty with the US, he should never return.
  • lighthearted25
    lighthearted25 Members Posts: 1,307
    Options
    Smh at ? . I never even hear that word except on here and the Boondocks. Hate crime! Open and shut case, Johnson.
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    fiat_money wrote: »
    Since George Zimmerman is a free man, he should take a vacation to Dubai; before the grand jury files charges.

Then, since the UAE has no extradition treaty with the US, he should never return.

? as soon as he owes one person a dollar, they gone lock his ass up.

• StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Lambent wrote: »
    There were people trying to defend Zimmerman, and now they are reduced to, "so what, blacks ? people all the time."

Thats that uncle tom talking in them smh
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    soooooo who is marching today???
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Lurker6
    Lurker6 Members Posts: 4,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    fiat_money wrote: »
    Yo, that fine-ass cracka ? is on that ? ? "Anderson Cooper's" show right now.

link or name thanks
  • Lambent
    Lambent Members Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭
    Options

Daralene Jones is fine as hell.
  • G Mack
    G Mack Members Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so they getting the feds involved......its a rap for the zimmerman dude.....
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
    G Mack wrote: »
    so they getting the feds involved......its a rap for the zimmerman dude.....

not really

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/as-justice-department-investigates-shooting-of-florida-teen-doubts-arise-about-federal-charges/2012/03/20/gIQAzGeRQS_story.html

The decision by the Justice Department and the FBI to open an investigation into the slaying of an unarmed black teenager in Florida has spurred internal debate at the agency over whether the federal government could bring criminal charges in the case, which has sparked widespread protest.

Lawyers at the department said Tuesday that while the investigation into the shooting of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin would go forward, it would be difficult to prosecute the case under federal law. Civil rights law protects against “hate crimes” or actions by police officers, but Martin’s shooting may not have either of those elements, two officials said. They spoke on the condition of anonymity because the probe is still under federal review.

Thomas E. Perez, assistant attorney general for civil rights, met in Washington on Tuesday with Sanford Mayor Jeff Triplett and Rep. Corrine Brown (D-Fla). Brown urged Perez to prosecute the case as a hate crime.

Stephen A. Saltzburg, a professor at George Washington University Law School, called the case “a difficult one for the Justice Department.”

“This may be somebody who is racially biased, but from the 911 calls, it looks as though, however misguided this guy was, he thought that Trayvon was involved in some kind of suspicious activity,” Saltzburg said. “Race may play a role, but I just think it will be hard to bring this as a federal hate crime, given the limited reach of federal hate-crimes law.”

Justice Department spokeswoman Xochitl Hinojosa issued a statement late Monday saying that in civil rights crimes, the government “must prove beyond a reasonable doubt that a person acted intentionally and with the specific intent to do something which law forbids — the highest level of intent in criminal law.”
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    not really
    “This may be somebody who is racially biased, but from the 911 calls, it looks as though, however misguided this guy was, he thought that Trayvon was involved in some kind of suspicious activity,” Saltzburg said. “Race may play a role, but I just think it will be hard to bring this as a federal hate crime, given the limited reach of federal hate-crimes law.

It may hold some weight but we'll see what happens. There is "allegedly" evidence from a 911 call that Zimmerman called the guy a c**n under his breath to the 911 operator
    http://abcnews.go.com/US/neighborhood-watch-killing-911-tape-reveals-racial-slur/story?id=15966309

What kills me is Black man dies.....ok (first thought)....send Narcotics to investigate. Test the body for drug use.

• idoitforhiphop10
    idoitforhiphop10 Members Posts: 5,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Whoever says this isn't racially motivated is white.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    before he found out he was black he was still following him, be as it may once he found out he was black he said "they always get away" and "? ? "
  • desertrain10
    desertrain10 Members Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    not really
    “This may be somebody who is racially biased, but from the 911 calls, it looks as though, however misguided this guy was, he thought that Trayvon was involved in some kind of suspicious activity,” Saltzburg said. “Race may play a role, but I just think it will be hard to bring this as a federal hate crime, given the limited reach of federal hate-crimes law.

It may hold some weight but we'll see what happens. There is "allegedly" evidence from a 911 call that Zimmerman called the guy a c**n under his breath to the 911 operator
    http://abcnews.go.com/US/neighborhood-watch-killing-911-tape-reveals-racial-slur/story?id=15966309

What kills me is Black man dies.....ok (first thought)....send Narcotics to investigate. Test the body for drug use.

right.... did they test zimmerman for drugs as well? no....smdh
    they even allowed zimmerman to leave with the murder weapon

? is ridiculous...
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    not really

? is ridiculous...

wait - they let him keep the gun? are you serious?
  • desertrain10
    desertrain10 Members Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    not really

? is ridiculous...

wait - they let him keep the gun? are you serious?

yep...Zimmerman was allowed to keep his gun, go home, and sleep comfortably in his own bed....
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn I didn't know he kept the gun ? man wtf gotdamn shame a kid was shot dead ANd ait ? happen yet been almost month wtf!!
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This whole case is ? up.. Being thats is a conservative replukkkkan state of Florida I have no faith in Zimmerman being brought up on charges and even if he is even less faith in him getting convicted of all charges.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yall do know jeb bush signed the papers that made this a law....and guess who may be the person running with romney?

but also like i said before....one of these white people are going to ? themselves shortly
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    my grandfather used to say this is a ? check. that every 5 years or so whitey just does ? to show you they still can get away with whatever it is they want. check this ? in.

only thing that will make whitey wake up is voting and hurting their pockets.

when this law was passed i wonder how many Florida residents really really new about the extent of this law
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    my grandfather used to say this is a ? check. that every 5 years or so whitey just does ? to show you they still can get away with whatever it is they want. check this ? in. only thing that will make whitey wake up is voting and hurting their pockets.

when this law was passed i wonder how many Florida residents really really new about the extent of this law

real ? ...........but the problem is back in the day ? wouldn't go for it

we long overdue for a city wide riot somewhere in the US
  • Cosmic_Cannon
    Cosmic_Cannon Members Posts: 526 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm going to call the Sanford PD. For the record guys, don't say anything about how you going to ? Zimmerman or leave emails threatening the Sanford PD, because the Feds are watching this thread/will watch this thread if something pops off, and you can be in jail on some bs. W/ that said, any rallies in NY?
  • lost samurias
    lost samurias Members Posts: 11
    edited March 2012
    Options
    black people YOU ARE NOT BLACK BLACK AND WHITE ARE STATUS NOT NATIONAlITY'S YOU ARE MOORS your salvation is not voting IT IS civics and common law DID YOU KNOW THAT YOUR BIRTH CERTIFICATE IS A SECURITY ON THE NY STOCK EXCHANGE YOU ARE LITERALLY PROPERTY OF THE INTERNATIONAL BANKERS DONT BELIEVE ME WELL LOOK AT THE RED NUMBERS SOMETIMES BLUE ON YOUR BERTH CERTIFICATE THEN GO TO FIDELITY .COM DEPENDING ON YOUR JURISDICTION PUT IN THE FIRST TWO OR THREE NUMBERS ON THE CERTIFICATE AND YOU CAN SEE WHO OWNS YOU AND HOW MUCH YOUR WORTH !!(MOST ARE WORTH UP TO 1 MILLION!! IN REDEEMABLE CURRENCY YOU CAN BUY YOUR STRAW MAN ! ) BLACK PEOPLE YOU WILL NEVER GET JUSTICE UNTIL YOU STOP BEING BLACK AND LEARN UCC COMMON LAW ( SOON THERE WILL BE NOTHING LEFT TO DO BUT WAIT FOR THE AN.NU.NA.KI OR JESUS CHRIST ) INSHA THIS HELPS SALAM U ALYKUM WA RAMATULAH