damn brothas..why yall always impregnating these white women and bouncing???

Options
2»

Comments

• 2nd chances
    2nd chances Members Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this would have done numbers in GnS

thats where it was posted but they sent that ? so fast to donkey i thought for the longest it was deleted lol

like literally i posted it and clicked to go to the main GNS forum and thread w as no where to be seen..im like shiiiiiiiiiiiit..that was fast..
  • 2nd chances
    2nd chances Members Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
    i mean..look at this white queen right here..down to ride for the reparations struggle.....yet yall play her out..she gets sick of black folks and next thing you know she aint riding for the struggle no mo'.....

nBD2E.jpg
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? said vanilla queens tho...lmao
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You wasn't wid em shooting in the ?
  • AlyssaOV
    AlyssaOV Members Posts: 2
    Options
    @imMACKulate I could care less if this is almost three years old I had to respond.

I've debunked this John Hanson myth about a thousand times but you idiots still repeat it as if it's truth. This was nothing but a hoax that was created by ? Gregory.

Your people were not aloud in positions of power of the United States nor colonies prior to 1865.

John Hanson was a Swedish (white) man. He was the first president under the Articles of Confederation and served only one year as president between (November 5, 1781 – November 3, 1782). He also owned 300 black slaves and made Thanksgiving a holiday.

The white John Hanson is often confused with the black John Hanson of Liberia. John Hanson of Liberia served as a senator and sought to relocate blacks back to Africa. The black John Hanson was born in 1860 while the white John Hanson born in 1721 and died in 1783. There was no photography when John Hanson was alive so there's no way there is a photo of him. There is however a photo that is of the black John Hanson that is often used as proof to prove John Hanson was black however that was proven to be a fake. Considering photography didn't exist until 1839.

George Washington was the first President of the United States and served between (April 30, 1789 – March 4, 1797)

John Hanson myths debunked: http://www.johnhanson.org/

All U.S presidents were white until Barack Obama came into office.

The Moors and the Spaniards are two different people you brain dead animal. The Moors invaded Spain they were never Spaniards.

• BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AlyssaOV wrote: »
    I've debunked this John Hanson myth about a thousand times but you idiots

But you just signed up.
  • AlyssaOV
    AlyssaOV Members Posts: 2
    Options
    @BiblicalAtheist Really? You knew exactly what I meant.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AlyssaOV wrote: »
    @BiblicalAtheist Really? You knew exactly what I meant.
    Do you really expect me to believe you lurked for how long, dug up this thread, signed up and posted?
  • REV_RAGE
    REV_RAGE Members Posts: 675 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stop digging up this BS, this be weak sauce.
  • macadonwoo
    macadonwoo Members Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2015
    Options
    i love sucking vanilla queens ? .
This discussion has been closed.