just cuz u kno "random facts" dont make u smarter then me?

Options
13»

Comments

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqxMlmpB66k

• Lambent
    Lambent Members Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Plap Sun wrote: »
    lol at this stupid ? dodgin my ? chi's comment like a ?

this ? from st.louis

the home of nelly jkwon and chingy

gtfoh

I believe T/S is from East St.Louis (A city in IL)

East St ? is pretty grimey from the ones I've met.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The blonde chick in that video is smarter than Mobb
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Plap Sun wrote: »
    lol at this stupid ? dodgin my ? chi's comment like a ?

this ? from st.louis

the home of nelly jkwon and chingy

gtfoh

one im from east saint louis ? .... 2 what question am i dodging? get off dat ? ? ....
  • unRealLady1
    unRealLady1 Members Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
    its not about competition, it's about living your life..people may assume because someone knows more facts then them they think they are smarter. It's a very competitive mind out today, that I disagree with. Everything isnt about who's better...there is always someone better than u in something. Every human is smart in their own way...
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn i forgot my avasab score. I know it was 80+ tho.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    East St Louis is a hell hole...shout out to darius Miles though
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    ? Sanchez wrote: »
    lol naw no feelings dawg its the truth... a true " smart" person can have a debate knowing that there are "flaws" in every subject.. but most people who are like what i said above take those facts as absolute truths...

I'm pretty sure 90% of the IC is smarter than you, you type like a ? idiot.. aint your mother more manly than you though.. ? pullin more females than you.

no ? dawg i will ? u if i ever see u.... dont ever talk ? bout my momma... u can press "feelings" on this petty ass website i dont care.. matter of fact my momma would ? yo soft ass muthafucka...
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    East St Louis is a hell hole...shout out to darius Miles though

lol he a real east saint ? ... lol at him smashin christina milian tho... wayne... dream.... nick cannon lost..
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    lol naw no feelings dawg its the truth... a true " smart" person can have a debate knowing that there are "flaws" in every subject.. but most people who are like what i said above take those facts as absolute truths...

I'm pretty sure 90% of the IC is smarter than you, you type like a ? idiot.. aint your mother more manly than you though.. ? pullin more females than you.

no ? dawg i will ? u if i ever see u.... dont ever talk ? bout my momma... u can press "feelings" on this petty ass website i dont care.. matter of fact my momma would ? yo soft ass muthafucka...

So your mother is also your father? LOL

lol so thats yo responce? u really is a bytch....
  • damobb2deep
    Options

So your mother is also your father? LOL

lol so thats yo responce? u really is a bytch....

How are your dead friends, and your dead cousins? Still talk to em? LOL u cant

lol actually i had a dream about my ? rush the other day... he gucci...

but its funny how u like trolling... get off my nuts....
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    kai_valya wrote: »

what the ? is going on in this thread??? LOL

ok im gonna click f5 and hope this all goes away smh

lol, can't believe i missed that. lmao, i'm dying over hear. i swear the ic is pure comedy sometimes. you couldn't make this ? up.
    is this cuz everybody was calling you dumb in that other thread t/s? sorry

naw not at all... i can care less what ? on here think... i only remember who a few posters even are lol

okay, i'm not trying to sound like a smart-ass or anything, but "i can careless" is incorrect. it's "i couldn't careless." if you could careless, that means you care a little bit still and that you could care less than you do now. the proper phrase "i couldn't careless" indicates that you care so little, that you couldn't care any less even if you tried.

lol i dont give a ? bout grammer.... i feel like this if u here/ see what i said and understand what i ment then i aint carein..

well grammar is a huge part in properly conveying your thoughts.

not trying to be hurtful, but you don't really seem like the most learned person. but i have a feeling that has a lot to do with your environment, academically and otherwise. you seem to have a lot of potential tho, maybe gear that energy towards building knowledge and less towards being a hood stereotype

"Grammar is a huge part of properly conveying your thoughts" would be correct the form.

lol smh...
  • contemplate
    contemplate Members Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭
    Options
    lol i was watchin this show on fox and a dude said this line... and i thought about it... its true.. (even on the internet)..
    its funny how people will say random facts when a situation or disscussion comes up 2 seem "smart" knowing that they dont even kno that much about the subject but those few facts.. ( or pick the 1st topic they see on google and swear its law).. so my thing is jus cuz u kno random ? dont make u smart dawg so dont think it do

btw do yall kno ? like this?

lol @ your use of the question mark in your title
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    lol i was watchin this show on fox and a dude said this line... and i thought about it... its true.. (even on the internet)..
    its funny how people will say random facts when a situation or disscussion comes up 2 seem "smart" knowing that they dont even kno that much about the subject but those few facts.. ( or pick the 1st topic they see on google and swear its law).. so my thing is jus cuz u kno random ? dont make u smart dawg so dont think it do

i do that somtimes *shrug*

btw why do every thread i do turn into a thread about me..... they not supposta all the time..
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

btw why do every thread i do turn into a thread about me..... they not supposta all the time..

cause they think they know you cause you got your pic as your avi? haha
  • VIBE
    Options

Because fish like peanut butter pickles?
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »

huh?
  • damobb2deep
    Options

cause they think they know you cause you got your pic as your avi? haha

i think havin a avi of anything else is kinda stupid tho..
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Options
    i wonder how many folks would agree with that statement though, and then again some ppl might label ppl to do that as vain or conceited me i really dont give a
  • VIBE
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »

huh?

Fish like peanut butter pickles, especially when dipped in homemade garlic sauce. It makes them want to mate with cray fish and create new species of monster fish.
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Options
    so damobb2deep, are u anti-intellectualism?

Nah i see what hes getting at, if you gonna try to state facts at least back it up.....random facts are good for game shows and conversation but thats about it
  • damobb2deep
    edited March 2012
    Options
    so damobb2deep, are u anti-intellectualism?

no im not that.... i jus think u should not jus spit out stupid facts or random facts 2 make it look like u "know everything"

back that ? up...