T.I. 'Trouble Man' rumoured tracklist

Options
deathrowzorrow
deathrowzorrow Members Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2012 in The Reason
"I'm Flexin'" (featuring Big K.R.I.T.; produced by Big K.R.I.T.)
"Here Ye, Hear Ye" (featuring Sk8brd; produced by The Neptunes)
"Pyro" (produced by Two Band Geeks)
"We Don't Get Down Like Ya'll" (featuring B.o.B; produced by The Runners)</small
"Love This Life" (featuring Usher; produced by Rico Love)
"Mastermind" (featuring Kanye West & Lil Wayne; produced by Kanye West & No I.D.)
"Rundown" (featuring 2 Chainz, Rick Ross & Busta Rhymes; produced by KY, Drumma Boy)
"Hustle For More" (featuring Plies & Tyga; produced by DJ Toomp)
"Trouble Man" (featuring Trey Songz; produced by Rico Love)
"Feedin' the Streets" (featuring Ace Hood; produced by Lex Luger)
"Freedom" (featuring Eminem & Meek Mill; produced by Just Blaze)
"F**k Your Life" (featuring Future & Young Jeezy; produced by Lil' Lody)
"TBA" (featuring Swizz Beatz, Nelly & Big Sean; produced by Lil C)
"I Need Dollas" (featuring Birdman & Ace Hood; produced by K.E. On The Track)
"Legends" (featuring Jay-Z, Ludacris & Nas; produced by DJ Toomp)
"Real World" (featuring Dr. Dre & Royce Da 5'9"; produced by Dr. Dre)

2hme9hf.jpg

Comments

• Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol, who isn't featured on this ? ? Is it gonna be a double disc?
  • deathrowzorrow
    Options
    Lol, who isn't featured on this ? ? Is it gonna be a double disc?

lol ye looks like some of Games album
  • King Lee
    King Lee Members, Writer Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wiki isn't really a trusting source, but he definitely needs to leave Pyro off the album
  • deathrowzorrow
    Options
    Well I hope Nas stay away from the Snitch
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I highly doubt that is real, ? having a damn get together on that ? lol, but it looks hot as hell
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    It's not even a rumored tracklist, it's just a bunch of tracks they think might make the album
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    1st 4 tracks avg at least a 1 year old. No way this ? real.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    flexin and hear ye here yemaybe might be one there as bonuses i guess. and i guess the title track. but the rest i doubt even exist
  • stealthbomber
    stealthbomber Members Posts: 2,179 ✭✭✭
    Options
    damn he got everybody on this album, if thats real.
  • deathrowzorrow
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Since Nas did a track a song about snitches I dont believe it
  • MysticBoy
    MysticBoy Members Posts: 793 ✭✭
    Options
    Too many features.
  • Stew
    Options
    Since Nas did a track a song about snitches I dont believe it

Yea youd rather him do a song with Niki........
  • FyHunnit
    FyHunnit Members, Writer Posts: 9,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wow, let that legend track leak tonight.
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn, he's on his Game/Rick Ross ? . lmao

I'm Flexin is the only song I've liked from it so far
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T.I. needs to go back to his roots and just let DJ Toomp, Organize Noize, bIG kRIT produced the whole ALBUM

• Sweet Dick Willie
    Sweet Dick Willie Members Posts: 273
    Options
    This must be his farewell album..
  • Stew
    edited March 2012
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »
    T.I. needs to go back to his roots and just let DJ Toomp, Organize Noize, bIG kRIT produced the whole ALBUM

Organized Noize never produced his ? like that. If Im not mistaken they dont have any official songs on any of his albums, I know they have a mixtape track or 2. Which is really sad.

He's missed Sanchez alot. Got rid of him after mainstream hit.
  • edutained_by_hh
    edutained_by_hh Members Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭
    Options
    TI and Tech N9ne? Say what?! I hope that song is real at least. Wonder how they would sound on a track together.
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Organized Noize never produced his ? like that. If Im not mistaken they dont have any official songs on any of his albums, I know they have a mixtape track or 2. Which is really sad.

word up T.I. first album had some of the ONP influence because he wanted to be a DF member bad, that's why he was picking up some of the DF artist to his label eariler. But like you said he do missed Sanchez and should of stayed with his winning team Sanchez and Toomp. That's why Nelly falled the ? off and still aint recovering because he stopped ? with jayson-e after his 2nd album
  • Stew
    edited March 2012
    Options

word up T.I. first album had some of the ONP influence because he wanted to be a DF member bad, that's why he was picking up some of the DF artist to his label eariler. But like you said he do missed Sanchez and should of stayed with his winning team Sanchez and Toomp. That's why Nelly falled the ? off and still aint recovering because he stopped ? with jayson-e after his 2nd album

Ehhh hard to say that he wanted to be DF like that cause TI was always a cocky ass ? but he was down with Attic Crew so they were affiliated and he talked to them ? before announcing that "King Of The South ? ". Cant imagine any ? in da A who didnt wanna be down with DF at the time or still.

His sound was definitely ONP influenced btw and Im sure he'll have no problem admitting that.
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options

t.i. wanted to be in DF? thats funny cuz i was just watching some Goodie Mob interviews yesterday and Gipp was telling Drama about how current ATL don't respect the work the DF did before them (cept Ludacris)
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yea he needs hook up with sanchez again
  • Stew
    Options

t.i. wanted to be in DF? thats funny cuz i was just watching some Goodie Mob interviews yesterday and Gipp was telling Drama about how current ATL don't respect the work the DF did before them (cept Ludacris)

Never beef between TI and 1st generation. Impossible to be 2nd generation cause Killer Mike is signed to Grand Hustle/he ? with Future. Ive actually seen Gipp call TI "The King" on twitter a few times.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTJ2-HomMUVd0pzu2MGBsEzZA_HXaInfK4JA_xl0ndtSTZzsrgj
    photo in 2004
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options

Never beef between TI and 1st generation. Impossible to be 2nd generation cause Killer Mike is signed to Grand Hustle/he ? with Future. Ive actually seen Gipp call TI "The King" on twitter a few times.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTJ2-HomMUVd0pzu2MGBsEzZA_HXaInfK4JA_xl0ndtSTZzsrgj
    photo in 2004

i must have misunderstood the video then

What ever happened to the second generation?
    There was Killer Mike, Slimm Calhoun. And i know about Future