So We Gon Act Like Lil B Aint Do His Thing on Stay Schemin?

Options

Comments

• 2Fresh2def
    2Fresh2def Members Posts: 935 ✭✭✭
    Options
    1 in 5 ppl ? wit lil b homes lol

Lil-B-Earrings.jpg

u ? bruh

this..............
  • stealthbomber
    stealthbomber Members Posts: 2,179 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
    wow... so ? really still ? with this guy. i dont ever wanna see u ? talkin bout any rapper is wack. if u can listen to this bottom of the barrel, my lil brother can freestyle better, ? in the ? hole ass rapper then u lose your right to call someone who takes rap seriously wack.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    some of u ? dont know what talent is....and t/s is obviously one of them
  • starvin
    starvin Members Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Wow that was really *snore*
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol ? is really in they feelings in here

tumblr_lqviu5PgKO1qa6kqao1_400.gif
  • Miles HIGH
    Miles HIGH Members Posts: 5,441 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I guess Lupe's taste in music ain't worth ? ...

imager.php?id=1717657&t=o

And neither is the rest of the Based World's...Oh well...

imager.php?id=1818766&t=o

• BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    late 2010 i woulda been like, yeah lil b did his thing
    but that ? lil gimmick done faded the ? out
  • MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Miles HIGH wrote: »

You guessed right he better stick to super mario references/punchlines
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    late 2010 i woulda been like, yeah lil b did his thing
    but that ? lil gimmick done faded the ? out
    ^^^this rite chea
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
    come and pay for a ? just to suck my ?

at a auction for a ? and she cost 250
  • thetruth391
    thetruth391 Members Posts: 2,367 ✭✭
    Options
    ? mad based lord still winning
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

thats a faulty ass arguement
  • Miles HIGH
    Options
    freehuey89 wrote: »

thats a faulty ass arguement

Lol...Naw....Apparently, if you enjoy Lil B, your musical opinion is moot...So Lupe and erbody else just got wack tastes in music...And that explains why we like all this wack based ? ...

You guessed right he better stick to super mario references/punchlines

Hahahahahahahahaha....
  • BackInWhite
    edited March 2012
    Options
    let's just get this ? understood: lil b is indeed wack
    he is not a technically sound rapper
    ? what lupe and anybody else says
    dude is wack
    with that aside, i find great entertainment in his antics...or at least i did until i realized that he wasn't simply "trolling" the game or "he's just using this shock ? to get your attention and then he'll hit you with his real ? "
    no, ? suck my ? cuz i look like Jesus is all he has
  • blackdemo
    blackdemo Members Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭
    Options

So the first two songs, the beat goes heavy why cant he rhyme on these kind of beats instead of makin those stupid "suck my ? " songs??????

• Miles HIGH
    Options
    dude is wack
    with that aside, i find great entertainment in his antics...or at least i did until i realized that he wasn't simply "trolling" the game or "he's just using this shock ? to get your attention and then he'll hit you with his real ? "

Even if it was...What's wrong with that if that's all somebody wants from him?
  • BackInWhite
    Options
    dude is wack

if that's all you lookin for from him then there is nothing at all wrong with that
    but if you fell victim to the "he's got better ? , he's just baiting you into listening to it" scheme then you're a sorely mistaken person
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so we gon act like saying, "So we gon act like..." isn't outdated?

...but I digress, Lil B can eat a ? . That "? Suck My ? " song is a classic though!
  • MC The Rapper
    Options
    The ? can not rap at all, and his fans get upset when you say oh yeah that dude wack but why are they surprised its like you telling them the tooth fairy or santa claus don't exist and then they go into denile but "Based ? did ? my ? !!". Its like naw he's probably into dudes.
  • Trillaaaaaa
    edited March 2012
    Options
    dude is wack

if that's all you lookin for from him then there is nothing at all wrong with that
    but if you fell victim to the "he's got better ? , he's just baiting you into listening to it" scheme then you're a sorely mistaken person

Lil B is purely entertainment value...Dude always makes me laugh so I aint gon hate
    The ? can not rap at all, and his fans get upset when you say oh yeah that dude wack but why are they surprised its like you telling them the tooth fairy or santa claus don't exist and then they go into denile but "Based ? did ? my ? !!". Its like naw he's probably into dudes.

In no way am I a fan of Lil B...None of his tracks is in my iTunes. I just ? with his videos and memes cuz ? is hilarious.

What I find funny is how cats like you catch feelins when I embed a vid or gif
  • KINGEC
    KINGEC Members Posts: 7,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    FIRST I PARK MY CAR!...THEN I ? YO ? !

WOOP!
  • MC The Rapper
    Options
    GZus wrote: »
    dude is wack

Lil B is purely entertainment value...Dude always makes me laugh so I aint gon hate

In no way am I a fan of Lil B...None of his tracks is in my iTunes. I just ? with his videos and memes cuz ? is hilarious.

i ain't hit one button on none of yall "I love you Based ? , ? my ? Based ? " posts I just said yall need to cut out this foolishness out then posters started running to the aid of yall damsel in distress. On some we must protect our pretty ? ? like dawg he calls himself a ? yall on some captain save a hoe mess for a ? MAAAAAANNNNNN but i caught feeling yall muthafuckas have golden gloves right now
  • Miles HIGH
    Options
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Options
    GZus wrote: »
    dude is wack

i ain't hit one button on none of yall "I love you Based ? , ? my ? Based ? " posts I just said yall need to cut out this foolishness out then posters started running to the aid of yall damsel in distress. On some we must protect our pretty ? ? like dawg he calls himself a ? yall on some captain save a hoe mess for a ? MAAAAAANNNNNN but i caught feeling yall muthafuckas have golden gloves right now

tumblr_lpqsg1xPXq1r1s4oyo1_400.gif