Police: Zimmerman says Trayvon decked him with one blow then began hammering his head

Options

Comments

• huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    its a culture of fear that is created, influenced, and perpetuated throughout media and laws so that you are scared of your own neighbors. like in bowling for columbine, Canadians dont lock their doors, even the black people interviewed said they liked going from Detroit to Windsor because it just feels nicer
  • FucktheIC
    FucktheIC Members Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    The common sense thing that most people aren't even looking at are :

1. Zimmerman followed Treyvon which proves it's not a self defense thing
    2. What weapon did Treyvon possess to Zimmerman to where it was a threat to his life
    3. It's not a thing where Zimmerman was the one who was approach where his life was in danger

The fact that Zimmerman isn't even arrested is ridiculous, it's not a self defense case at all. Self defense is when your life is in danger, not when you initiate ? on public property in the middle of the day.

I really hope that's not all you got out of that law school education you paid for.
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    I would have believed this if Zimmerman said that Martin got tired of being followed turned around and asked why are you following me. they exchange words then start fighting. and he might have been gettign his ass beat but that means you take your L and go home. It doesn't mean you ? somebody.

but come on i'm nt buying that you were walking back to your truck then he approached you. He was on the phone telling his girl he's trying to loose whoever it is following him. so now he turns around and follows zimmerman. not adding up

pretty fuckn much

and I'd even reason that Trayvon's dialogue is the most important aspect of the ordeal
    According to the Sentinel, Martin asked Zimmerman if he had a problem. Zimmerman said no and reached for his cellphone. Martin then said something like, "Well, you do now" and punched him, according to the Sentinel's sources.

seriously??? "Well you do now" doesn't even sound remotely human. Its a constructed sentence.

you can check dudes Facebook, his vernacular does not = "well you do now"

lol ? is comically weak
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
    tru_m.a.c wrote: »

2. What weapon did Treyvon possess to Zimmerman to where it was a threat to his life
    3. It's not a thing where Zimmerman was the one who was approach where his life was in danger

The fact that Zimmerman isn't even arrested is ridiculous, it's not a self defense case at all. Self defense is when your life is in danger, not when you initiate ? on public property in the middle of the day.

you can easily argue that the only rational decision you're faced with when you're in a fight is "that your life is in danger"

that destroys your whole argument

• a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The "New Black Panthers" are idiots and hypocritics

• KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
    I don't like the fact that they're called the Black Panthers. Becuz the New black panther party IS NOT the Original Black Panther party for self defense
  • Kimi
    Kimi Members Posts: 1,751
    Options
    Why
    the
    ?
    ...........is this dude still ? free???
    ~X(
  • tru_m.a.c
    Options
    freehuey89 wrote: »
    tru_m.a.c wrote: »

you can easily argue that the only rational decision you're faced with when you're in a fight is "that your life is in danger"

that destroys your whole argument

y'all would be horrible lawyers...stop following the media...you wouldn't take their word on anything else but you somehow believe the "zimmerman followed him" argument proves aggression/disproves self defense

If you're the defense it proves: that zimmerman was trying his best to help the cops

What proves its not self defense is Zimmerman's words on the phone to the cops. That proves intent. Him following trayvon proves stupidity.

The case is going to be broken up into 2 parts. Zimmermans lawyers are going to try and prove that the fight scene and the initial car scene cannot be combined when a verdict is made.
  • bgoat
    bgoat Members Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Middle of the night.....
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the police department in that area are enabling sociopaths like zimmerman to thrive....

@PublicEnemigo1 i feel your passion....but seriously.. zimmerman isn't even the problem....

it isn't a problem that zimmermans exists....it isn't a problem they think the way they do, it isn't even a problem when people act out on their feelings the way he did...

that's just the facts of life and society...there's some sick ass people out here in the world....you prolly know a few zimmerman's and not even be aware of it...

the problem is that when ? like this happens....those who are charged with governing laws and what not decide to protect zimmerman instead of charging him and holding him accountable to the fullest extent of the law....

we walk around under the impression we're in a civil society, and that the laws will either protect us, or punish those that chose to threaten our personal safety......

if zimmerman can shoot an unarmed teen dead because he lost a fight after following the kid when the police told him to leave him alone....

then what's next???

i mean living where i live....i've seen and heard of a lotta people getting beat up, getting ? , and then shooting the ? that beat them up......

and every single case of that ? happening..... that ? went the ? to jail.......

that's the ? that kills me.....the violence part of it is crazy.... but i've seen that ? a million times... but i'm missing how this ? happened, and this dude not get charged.....

i swear, had they charged him from the jump, and he even made bail....this ? would not be a national story....

they let that man go the ? home yo.....? ain't cool at all.....
  • Kimi
    Kimi Members Posts: 1,751
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    ? was he following him for even after being told not to? trayvon is not supposed to defend himself?

Exactly Girl, even if there is a shred of truth to this, Zimmerman got his ass beat and shot him in retaliation.

Trayvon was heard crying and pleading for his life in the 911 tapes though, and if Zimmerman really had those injuries the Police would've released that to absolve themselves of this ? .
  • tru_m.a.c
    Options
    Not to mention, the way to discredit Zimmerman's story is going to be through the recollection of his location relative to Trayvon's

In his account Trayvon sneaks up on him.

So the first thing you have to do, as supporters of Trayvon, is to build an evaluation of all the environmental factors. Time of day. Light exposure. Shadows. The structural make up of buildings etc etc etc.

And y'all have to understand, that of course witnesses would've seen Trayvon beating dude up. That means Trayvon was winning the true battle of self defense.

The nail in the coffin is going to be over who made the first physical attempt towards the other person.
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeh, the following is pretty much insignificant.

As far as I know, following someone in a public place, for a short distance is not unlawful; it may be rude, creepy, or racist, but not unlawful.

Besides, he can chalk up to his "duty" that comes with being in the neighborhood watch.
  • bbwthick23
    bbwthick23 Members Posts: 954 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
    @PimpMVP... false point. If ur following someone on foot and you are in a vehicle, how do they attack you? First you follow them, then you unnecessarily exit your vehicle(after the police told you don't follow in the first place). and this info isn't media fed. Zimmerman's own 911 call proves this

@trumac... why would Trayvon supporters have to prove all this when Zimmerman already disproved his own story? Night or day is irrelevant. You follow with your truck using headlights, in his own 911 call he never mentions losing sight of Trayvon. If he never lost sight of trayvon, how the ? does trayvon sneak up on him?......... my cursing isn't aimed at you. just asking a question
  • Dupac
    Options
    i'm just saying.. ? lose fights every day B...

if a ? whoop your ass and you shoot him...... you a ? ass ? .... and if the police pull up and see that's what happened.. they lock your ? ass up....

aint' no self defense...

you fought, lost, got mad, and killed him...

JAIL
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KingJamal wrote: »
    I don't like the fact that they're calle the Black Panthers. Becuz the New black panther part IS NOT the Original Black Panther party for self defense

exactly

this group is out for publicity

when I get off work , I'll do some quick reseach on how many times they placed a "bounty" on some of the unsolved murders that's taken place in Black Community over the years that DID NOT recieve national exposure
  • tru_m.a.c
    Options
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    So if I'm following someone and they attack me, I can't protect myself?

pretty much

the precedence this case will set is: "does the act of pursuit equate to the intent to do harm"
  • tru_m.a.c
    Options
    fiat_money wrote: »
    Yeh, the following is pretty much insignificant.

As far as I know, following someone in a public place, for a short distance is not unlawful; it may be rude, creepy, or racist, but not unlawful.

Besides, he can chalk up to his "duty" that comes with being in the neighborhood watch.

pretty much....folks don't understand that their arguments are not actually countering anything zimmerman is going to say
    bbwthick23 wrote: »
    @PimpMVP... false point. If ur following someone on foot and you are in a vehicle, how do they attack you? First you follow them, then you unnecessarily exit your vehicle(after the police told you don't follow in the first place). and this info isn't media fed. Zimmerman's own 911 call proves this

you're missing the point

with an argument like this you will NEVER get a federal charge
  • tru_m.a.c
    Options
    bbwthick23 wrote: »

@trumac... why would Trayvon supporters have to prove all this when Zimmerman already disproved his own story? Night or day is irrelevant. You follow with your truck using headlights, in his own 911 call he never mentions losing sight of Trayvon. If he never lost sight of trayvon, how the ? does trayvon sneak up on him?......... my cursing isn't aimed at you. just asking a question

lol I don't care about you cursing...curse all you want

But its called logic/reason. At the end of the day all everyone keeps saying is "that doesn't make sense." But in the court of law you have to PROVE that doesn't make sense.

Don't you think having an answer in front of every fallacy in this case does Trayvon more justice???
  • tru_m.a.c
    Options
    Zimmerman was well within his rights to not listen to the dispatcher since he isn't lawfully demanded to.

People are so quick to side with victim which is disgusting.

Reminds me of how everyone judged that poor innocent girl Casey Anthony of killing her daughter and she was found innocent. Justice always reign.

lol you went to hard with the trolling there b
  • Dupac
    Options
    at least she was charged.....
  • bgoat
    bgoat Members Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Zimmerman was well within his rights to not listen to the dispatcher since he isn't lawfully demanded to.

Reminds me of how everyone judged that poor innocent girl Casey Anthony of killing her daughter and she was found innocent. Justice always reign.

He also broke the rules of his Neighborhood watch program, by following, pursuing, coming into contact with subject....Oh and carrying a gun.
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    if what he says is being backed up by witnesses, and the evidence supports his claim and his claim constitutes sefl defense under florida law, then it should be case closed. i dont know why anyone is wasting their time calling for an arrest. yeah, thats fine to use this as a time to call awareness to racial profiling or whatever, but don't get on the soapbox shouting out for an arrest to be made for which a crime never occurred
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »
    i'm just saying.. ? lose fights every day B...

if a ? whoop your ass and you shoot him...... you a ? ass ? .... and if the police pull up and see that's what happened.. they lock your ? ass up....

aint' no self defense...unless you're in Florida.

you fought, lost, got mad, and killed him...

JAIL
    Fixed.

Zimmerman just happens to be a ? ass ? who lives in Florida, so it's cool.
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Zimmerman was a self appointed neighborhood watch person that was not listed as such by the neighborhood watch association. He took ? upon himself act as one. I know you're trolling but ? it.