How Come Eminem Never Responded To This?

Options
Francis Schilke
Francis Schilke Members Posts: 4
edited March 2012 in The Reason
youtube.com/watch?v=nP_2yE0AAlI

He responded to everybody else that dissed him from Canibus to Nick Cannon to Moby to Ja Rule to Mariah Carey, but not this.

Comments

• bignorm
    bignorm Members Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He also never responded to Az

"The ? in Jailyards, way larger than Eminem"
  • choppa_style
    choppa_style Members Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He responded to everybody else that dissed him from Canibus to Nick Cannon to Moby to Ja Rule to Mariah Carey, but not this.

You didn't mention anyone, and I can't see vids at work.
    bignorm wrote: »

"Not mentioned in the same league as Nas, 'Pac, Biggie or Jay-Z/I guess I'm right down at the bottom right after AZ" - "We're Back" from Eminem Presents the Re-Up
  • In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    he didnt respond because he just wanted the whole dissing a black women thing to go away. he didnt want to drag it out.
  • KushBlunts
    KushBlunts Members Posts: 28
    Options
    the same reason 50 never responded to zro.
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You didn't mention anyone, and I can't see vids at work.
    bignorm wrote: »

"Not mentioned in the same league as Nas, 'Pac, Biggie or Jay-Z/I guess I'm right down at the bottom right after AZ" - "We're Back" from Eminem Presents the Re-Up

i wouldn't say that he dissed az and i wouldn't say that az dissed him either... hes basically saying hes underrated just as az is... and az's lyric is a reference to eminem not a diss... eminem basically stole nas and az's style on 'infinite'
  • 2Fresh2def
    2Fresh2def Members Posts: 935 ✭✭✭
    Options
    probably cuz this ? sucks ass and he is an unknown ? will never made it, em probably never heard this ? , ? not even nice
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    he didnt respond because he just wanted the whole dissing a black women thing to go away. he didnt want to drag it out.

The Black community was hurt and felt betrayed but they forgave him and then he turned around and mooned us, tea-bagged our culture and brought cross-dressing into HipHop....Em was my favorite until he stabbed us in the back.

• Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Whats the song?
  • KushBlunts
    KushBlunts Members Posts: 28
    Options
    2Fresh2def wrote: »
    probably cuz this ? sucks ass and he is an unknown ? will never made it, em probably never heard this ? , ? not even nice

hell na. you sound dumb homie thats k-rino hes a legend you might wanna do some research on him. hes a real ass ?
  • gum989
    gum989 Members Posts: 2,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ironically - K Rino and Eminem are the only 2 people that Scarface said he'll never get in the booth with.
  • alphajjc
    alphajjc Members Posts: 427 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
    I have always wondered what was Lauryn Hill's reaction when he dissed her those 4 times.....3 times on SSLP and one time in that radio interview where she said she was a "curse word" and not to say her name around him.....

I could see Rohan and the other Marleys getting ready to beat him up LOL. But part of me wonders if he ever apologized privately to her..........

Its annoying that no interviewer has EVER asked these questions.

Also another person he never responded to was Canibus a couple years ago when he made that "Haley's comet" line on one of his songs.

• P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cause he's a ?
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Eminem is quick to go at a female, but won't step to no man. He had no problem replying back to Mariah, but ain't dare say ? to Big Gucci
  • GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    edited March 2012
    Options
    k-rino is a PROUD BLK MAN & feminem fearz da blk man thatz y hez alwayz around houseniggaz & muuunkeez rino will murda that cracka rappin or scrappin & that cracka feminem knowz this thatz y he aint respond 2 k-rino cuz marshall is scared of a proud blk man WERD 2 BANG EM SMURF!

http://youtu.be/YGdzP4yQcsw
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nP_2yE0AAlI

Damn. Has Eminem ever been in a real beef with a respected emcee?
  • alphajjc
    Options
    alphajjc wrote: »
    I have always wondered what was Lauryn Hill's reaction when he dissed her those 4 times.....3 times on SSLP and one time in that radio interview where she said she was a "curse word" and not to say her name around him.....

I could see Rohan and the other Marleys getting ready to beat him up LOL. But part of me wonders if he ever apologized privately to her..........

Also another person he never responded to was Canibus a couple years ago when he made that "Haley's comet" line on one of his songs.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwQ1Dvh-qmY

• H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    alphajjc wrote: »

We let this culture-bandit come into our culture and disrespect the Queen of HipHop and then we find out he was ? on our women in racist tapes years before he was exposed.
  • idoitforhiphop10
    idoitforhiphop10 Members Posts: 5,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn you see all the dislikes the song got on youtube? His white stanbase was ? .
  • GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    edited March 2012
    Options
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    We let this culture-bandit come into our culture and disrespect the Queen of HipHop and then we find out he was ? on our women in racist tapes years before he was exposed.

SUGE KNIGHT predict;d that feminem was a KLANSMEn on da 2GANGSTA4RADIO back n 2000 wit da MARSHALL MATHERZ KKK skit thatz y i neva ? ;d wit EUROMATH imean that ? is krazy how suge knew that that cracka feminem was racist back n 2000 but da publik didnt wanna listen smh..
  • alphajjc
    Options
    Would be awkward if Eminem went to a show with Nas and saw Damian Marley.....

Damian: So white boy, whats with all this ? you've been talking about my brother's woman?

Marshall: Well you see what had happened was .......
  • Texasmaniac409
    Texasmaniac409 Members Posts: 356 ✭✭✭
    Options
    gum989 wrote: »
    Ironically - K Rino and Eminem are the only 2 people that Scarface said he'll never get in the booth with.

Dont know what happened but scarface got in the booth with k-rino.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fscwux32Zb8

• YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Don't care for dude's music but props to him for ? on the cross-dressing klansmen and not cowtowing like certain mainstream rappers (ie Nas) talking some dumb ? like "Eminem is my ? "...
    and like other posters stated, Eminem is bitchmade and only goes after soft targets.
  • tb_
    tb_ Members Posts: 232
    Options
    who the ? is k rino sounds like a hater like gee
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    he said everything that folks was thinking... much props to him. He murked Em on this. KRino a legend himself
  • c.b.b.
    c.b.b. Members Posts: 2,843 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think K Rino wasn't a big enough artist for Em to respond to.

Plus Eminem didn't want to speak on the racist tapes too much. You notice how all these radio stations that love to question black artists and call our own out barely asked Em any questions about it. Either that or Em refused to do any interviews around that time.

The powers that be made sure they protected Em
This discussion has been closed.