• Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? got diamonds going down the bridge of his nose smh
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DRO3000 wrote: »
    BRUH, I HAD 2 PAUSE IT CAUSE I THOUGHT I HAD ITUNES PLAYIN IN THE BACK GROUND ALSO.. THIS ? AINT ON BEAT AT ALL

Dro you hit that ? on point that's how music sounds when you accidentally play a song while your listening to another joint.
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Options
    THIS IS A COMMENT I GOT OFF OF YOUTUBE HIS FOLLOWERS ARE CRAZY

Based ? , we are not worthy of your infinite wisdom and guidance. Oh Based Lord, lead us not into temptation but into eternal life. We are unworthy of your swag. Show us the light. We are living in darkness! Lead us! Blessed based redeemer shower us with swag for we know not what we do. Show us the righteous path. We are foul ignorant despicable creatures that need your based guidance. We want to live according to your rare word. In your blessed based name we pray, ahmen.
    Sydneythekid 21 hours ago
  • In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^lol just seen that. stans take ? to a different lvl. can't c/s that comment.
  • Miles HIGH
    Miles HIGH Members Posts: 5,441 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Vader wrote: »

Based ? , we are not worthy of your infinite wisdom and guidance. Oh Based Lord, lead us not into temptation but into eternal life. We are unworthy of your swag. Show us the light. We are living in darkness! Lead us! Blessed based redeemer shower us with swag for we know not what we do. Show us the righteous path. We are foul ignorant despicable creatures that need your based guidance. We want to live according to your rare word. In your blessed based name we pray, ahmen.

The crazy part...Is that y'all take ? like that seriously...A random teenager is typing "Shower us with swag for we know not what we do"...And instead of laughin at this obviously sarcastic/lame comment...Y'all assume that it's real...Lmao, it trips me out how mad people get when somebody purposely does some unorthodox ? ...
  • poindexter2
    poindexter2 Members Posts: 4,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this ? aint even on beat
  • In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He's not even rapping bro. he just talking that ? .
  • jonlakadeadmic
    jonlakadeadmic Members Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    is lil b a bigger troll than mike the situation?
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Options
    ^^lol just seen that. stans take ? to a different lvl. can't c/s that comment.
    Miles HIGH wrote: »
    Vader wrote: »

The crazy part...Is that y'all take ? like that seriously...A random teenager is typing "Shower us with swag for we know not what we do"...And instead of laughin at this obviously sarcastic/lame comment...Y'all assume that it's real...Lmao, it trips me out how mad people get when somebody purposely does some unorthodox ? ...

nodody takes him , his music or his fans serious homie. we know the ? is just ? around(at least i hope he is) its just hilarious to see how ppl worship him.

• Vader_F_Kennedy
    Options
    crazy part is grown men put capes on for this ?
  • juan travolta
    juan travolta Members Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KingJamal wrote: »
    LMAO yo this ? is terrible

I mean its so bad its hilarious lol

? this ? ass thread. whos the chick.
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What the ? is this ? ?
  • MysticBoy
    MysticBoy Members Posts: 793 ✭✭
    Options
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? had to be in LD classes all through school. SMH.
  • popbeijing
    popbeijing Members Posts: 123 ✭✭
    Options
    its impossible to take this ? seriously, no one does..but the ? is so terrible, it doesnt bring about any positive comments even if it is in jest...this ? is like the 2 girls one cup of music...it just makes u say y?? y even waste your time with this ? , who is really gonna enjoy it...this song is a ? biscuit...
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    its so bad u just stay stuck
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Imma eat the ? !
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options