Rhino, hippo, or lion?

Options

Comments

• Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'd have to take my chances with a lion. It can be killed with your bare hands if need be. The rhino and hippo is a far greater challenge.

? please u ain't samson

lol. I was wondering if anybody would catch that. But hey, i'll go with the biblical example of it being possible. All believers have the same power that allowed Samson to ? a lion with his bare hands and that is the Holy Spirit.
    Once again.....? please
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Loo.Loo wrote: »
    I'd have to take my chances with a lion. It can be killed with your bare hands if need be. The rhino and hippo is a far greater challenge.

? please u ain't samson

lol. I was wondering if anybody would catch that. But hey, i'll go with the biblical example of it being possible. All believers have the same power that allowed Samson to ? a lion with his bare hands and that is the Holy Spirit.

You couldn't have typed that with a straight face.

So a believer trying to lift some rubble to rescue a family member after an earthquake just wasn't believing hard enough, eh?

Of course I typed it with a straight face. And I can't comment on that situation you described because I have never heard of that happening.
  • GodSpeed215
    GodSpeed215 Members Posts: 818 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

? please u ain't samson

A five hundred pound lion predator will wreck the Holy spirit son, I wish I could have seen that fight
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

? please u ain't samson

Once again.....? please

It ain't me my brother, It's the LORD. With ? you can do exceedingly, abundantly, above all that you can ever ask or think. The question is how much confidence do you have in ? ?
  • Loo.Loo
    Loo.Loo Members Posts: 682 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

? please u ain't samson

So a believer trying to lift some rubble to rescue a family member after an earthquake just wasn't believing hard enough, eh?

Of course I typed it with a straight face. And I can't comment on that situation you described because I have never heard of that happening.

You've never heard of rescue attempts in the wake of a natural disaster.

Quit acting like an idiot.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

? please u ain't samson

A five hundred pound lion predator will wreck the Holy spirit son, I wish I could have seen that fight

Lucifer, who's compared to a roaring lion, also thought that he could "wreck the Holy Spirit". SMH.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

? please u ain't samson

I've never heard of people complaining that ? wasn't able to help a person lift rubble before.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    ? Sanchez wrote: »

? please u ain't samson

Once again.....? please

It ain't me my brother, It's the LORD. With ? you can do exceedingly, abundantly, above all that you can ever ask or think. The question is how much confidence do you have in ? ?

Lol u lying.. lot of poor africans believe in ? but they cant get WATER..

You can. Do you offer thanks to ? ?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

? please u ain't samson

I've never heard of people complaining that ? wasn't able to help a person period..

lololol people complain every ? day that ? aint doin ? to help people.

? is working right now, can you discern it though?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    I dont believe in ? ?

Interesting.

• Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I should've seen this religious debate coming
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? please u ain't samson

Once again.....? please

If that's the case why you didn't pick the hippo or the rhino? You out here bulkshitting with your faith B.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have a reputation to uphold.. no du

lol, i said that before?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

? please u ain't samson

Once again.....? please

If that's the case why you didn't pick the hippo or the rhino? You out here bulkshitting with your faith B.

I referenced the biblical precedent that's all.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Haul Judos wrote: »
    I have a reputation to uphold.. no du

lol, i said that before?

yea u closed ? 's thread cause he was shittin on you with the reason "i have a reputation to uphold" or something like that

No shots at you though u my favorite hippo no ?

hilarious...
  • In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'd fight the rhino. I think it would be easier to get behind it. grab it around its neck or some ? .
  • HustleTree
    HustleTree Members Posts: 2,526 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? please u ain't samson

lmao ...bar none
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    hippo-chase-pic-charles-hotham-371803949.jpg

I'm going with the lion
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    I aint bout to get trolled by a ? who uses a duckface on every photo. nh

I love your soul and Jesus Christ does do. Amen.
  • HustleTree
    HustleTree Members Posts: 2,526 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Think ill take my chances with a rhino. just stay away from his head.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'll fight the hippo

Lions are too quick, powerful and agile on land and once they grip you it's over.

Rino have tough armor and have that horn to puncture you. They built up speed too.

As for the Hippo, they are pretty slow and tend to stay in the water most of the day. I'm pretty sure i can out swim a hippo too, and i don't think they go in water that comes over their heads.