Could 50 Cent ever be Forgiven & get back in the Industries Good Graces again or Even HipHops???

Options
13»

Comments

• BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dammnnnn

yall have so much hate for tha ? 50

while you guys r hating, he is making bank, he dont give a ?
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dammnnnn

yall have so much hate for tha ? 50

while you guys r hating, he is making bank, he dont give a ?

...when all else fails, just say everyone is hating. Yeah, that's a plausible defense.

*smh at these sensitive g-unit children*
  • GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »
    On the real, 50 doesn't even need hip hop...

He has some good business ventures working out for him...

Hip hop heads might not ? with him, but corporate america still sees dollars in him

From his position, that's still a good look...

well thatz kool cuz hiphop doesnt even need WOODFACE
    CracceR wrote: »
    haa all of gees posts are flagged

these crackaz & cracka protectorz doin that ? is gonna get bann;d soon
    Nah.. He's finished. When your first album goes 8x platinum, there's really nowhere to go but down. Maybe in 2003 other artists wanted to work with him, but now, he's a nobody. There's nothing to gain by working with 50Cent.

joan-rivers-50-cent-456-032912.jpg

Even Joan Rivers is kinda unsure about workin' with this clown. Look at how she's trying to push him away in the 2nd pic.

i understand woodface sold alot on his 1st album cuz da white boy but that still aint no xcuse fa y woodface has had da biggest fall n sellz n HIPHOP HISTORY & woodface has himself 2 blame fa that fa bein a ? azz drama queen nobody likez a dramaqueen especially when da dramaqueen aint got da musik 2 back da ? talk...& r u really suprized woodface is hugg;d up wit sum old becky? imean woodface is a cracka protector come on now lol
    Cain Marko wrote: »
    He need to get behind the scenes and act, Go back to his hood and put some of them young cats on. Even tho' he got a song on the radio now with Jeezy and some other clown he still damn near an after thought.

wat song is that?
  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    if u ask me in my humble opinion ... Fif is doing it right now as we speak ... fif is on his way back into good graces ... trust just make a bowl of popcorn sit back and watch him execute ;)

• antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sad thing is the industry is all about $$$$$ if it wasnt no one would even mess with Rick Ross ... and Rhianna would of never did that remix with Chris Brown ...... once fif drops his hit record that will be bigger than IN THE CLUB and drops his EPIC movie thats gonna get him an OSCAR everyone well except GEE757 will be riding the F out of fifs nutz lol ;)

• GeE-757
    Options
    antarticp wrote: »
    if u ask me in my humble opinion ... Fif is doing it right now as we speak ... fif is on his way back into good graces ... trust just make a bowl of popcorn sit back and watch him execute ;)

do u own a cuuurly signature ? ? j/k...but real talk u gotta b lost n woodfacez AMUSEMENTPARK n da CANDYSHOP playin FOLLOW MY LEAD lol....woodface has talk;d 2 much ? 2 2 many people jada said it best u gotta treat woodface like a ? so it dont matter if he apologizez & kissez azz all da way from across da street cuz it is a WRAP DUN DADA...woodface needz 2 stay pursuin his STRAIGHT 2 DVD MOVIE CAREEr & sellin DILDOZ & ? & leave hiphop alone cuz his RAP BEEF WWE HUSTLE GIMMICK we dont want that MUUUNKEE ? no mo..

sad thing is the industry is all about $$$$$ if it wasnt no one would even mess with Rick Ross ... and Rhianna would of never did that remix with Chris Brown ...... once fif drops his hit record that will be bigger than IN THE CLUB and drops his EPIC movie thats gonna get him an OSCAR everyone well except GEE757 will be riding the F out of fifs nutz lol ;)

again woodface got u under his spell wit his MAJIK STIK therr is no comin back fa that muuunkee n HIPHop he has step;d on 2 many toez..
  • goobs
    goobs Members Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭
    Options
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GeE-757 wrote: »

do u own a cuuurly signature ? ? j/k...but real talk u gotta b lost n woodfacez AMUSEMENTPARK n da CANDYSHOP playin FOLLOW MY LEAD lol....woodface has talk;d 2 much ? 2 2 many people jada said it best u gotta treat woodface like a ? so it dont matter if he apologizez & kissez azz all da way from across da street cuz it is a WRAP DUN DADA...woodface needz 2 stay pursuin his STRAIGHT 2 DVD MOVIE CAREEr & sellin DILDOZ & ? & leave hiphop alone cuz his RAP BEEF WWE HUSTLE GIMMICK we dont want that MUUUNKEE ? no mo..

again woodface got u under his spell wit his MAJIK STIK therr is no comin back fa that muuunkee n HIPHop he has step;d on 2 many toez..

LMBAO, Gee said he under the spell of the Majik Stik!

I was just looking at the numbers and it's hard to ignore that the last Gold or Platinum year G-Unit had was the year Game got his plaque and left....
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • GeE-757
    edited April 2012
    Options
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »

I was just looking at the numbers and it's hard to ignore that the last Gold or Platinum year G-Unit had was the year Game got his plaque and left....

fa real he is brainwash;d 03 was fukin 9yrz ago woodface will NEVA c that type of success n hiphop again cuz his GIMMICC has been PLAY;D OUT & people wonda how a former teen co crush;d da wooden muuunkee plus a SNITCH cant diss a CO woodface talk;d bad karma on da gggay-unit when he call;d KOCH da GRAVEYARD cuz he needz 2 look n MIRRIOR...& like da REAL VERBLE KENT n RIKERZ whoz lock;d n c-73 da same block GAYO got ran off from & went 2 PC reppin ? All Ratz told woodface if this was da OLYMPICZ woodface would b losin all his PLATINUM ALBUMZ/MEDALZ cuz he was CHEATIN movin wit them DEVILZ(JIMMY & MARSHALL) woodface betta neva get lock;d up cuz da KAR is waitin 2 get his RAT azz lol

http://youtu.be/wwijoayTQoo
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GeE-757 wrote: »

fa real he is brainwash;d 03 was fukin 9yrz ago woodface will NEVA c that type of success n hiphop again cuz his GIMMICC has been PLAY;D OUT & people wonda how a former teen co crush;d da wooden muuunkee plus a SNITCH cant diss a CO woodface talk;d bad karma on da gggay-unit when he call;d KOCH da GRAVEYARD cuz he needz 2 look n MIRRIOR...& like da REAL VERBLE KENT n RIKERZ whoz lock;d n c-73 da same block GAYO got ran off from & went 2 PC reppin ? All Ratz told woodface if this was da OLYMPICZ woodface would b losin all his PLATINUM ALBUMZ/MEDALZ cuz he was CHEATIN movin wit them DEVILZ(JIMMY & MARSHALL) woodface betta neva get lock;d up cuz them da KAR is waitin 2 get his RAT azz lol

http://youtu.be/wwijoayTQoo

That freestyle was evil, these rappers be dissing his dead Mother and calling him a snitch, on the streets that ? can get you killed but I guess nobody is scared of him. KAR that's Pistol Peete and 'nem.

That freestyle remind how that garbage movie was the biggest piece of dry-snitching I have ever witnessed outside of him going on 106 and saying that Murda Inc was built on drug money.
  • GeE-757
    Options
    That freestyle was evil, these rappers be dissing his dead Mother and calling him a snitch, on the streets that ? can get you killed but I guess nobody is scared of him. KAR that's Pistol Peete and 'nem.

That freestyle remind how that garbage movie was the biggest piece of dry-snitching I have ever witnessed outside of him going on 106 and saying that Murda Inc was built on drug money.

yes them ? All Rat boyz dont play woodface knowz pistol will leave him walkin around wit a ? BAG...& ive neva seen da whole movie get rich or die snitchin i refuse 2 watch woodface try & act cuz i know itz a JOKE he does enuff of that ? on TRAX....karma is real thatz y ja rule is sittin back laufin @ woodface cuz ruleyork was still a PLATINUM artist by his 4th solo woodface cant fix his muuuunkee mouf & say that ? & ? his sellz cuz he was CHEATIN wit them DEVILZ!
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    50 got a show in Newport news This summer, Gee u gonna have ur shooters out there?
  • GeE-757
    Options
    ^da summer that happenz itz gonna SNOW
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • harlem hustla
    harlem hustla Members Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If he would've signed lil boosie like I think he was goin to he woulda had the midwest nd the south back on his side. them midwest nd southern cats love boosie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_H0fy73jQaI

boosie woulda had em back on dat gutter ? .