George Zimmerman’s "Friend" Frank Taaffe goes on CNN & rants about ‘young black males’

Options

Comments

• -Vincenzo-
    -Vincenzo- Members Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    what idiots like that guy dont get (assuming he is right about the 8 black burglars):

8 burglars in sanford over the last 15 months, 8 of them black= 100% of burglars are black

18,750 (thats a factual number) blacks in sanford, 8 of them burglars= 0,0004% of blacks are burglars

the odds were stacked against you, george
  • Shuffington
    Shuffington Members Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Dude told on himself after he said "8 YOUNG BLACK MALES".. repeatedly .. And chuckled at "neighborhood" referencing the "Hood" portion of the word.

all he had to do was say "8 Burglaries within the last 15 months"
  • powerman 5000
    powerman 5000 Members Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    This guy was way to smug in this interview. It's like the tone of his voice was saying "who cares it's another ? off the street, you should be giving george a medal while I suck his ? ." 1 min is a very long time to be rolling with someone. george should have been busted up if the fight started before he even knew he was in a fight regardless if the other guy was 17 or not. Bottom line is george is a ? , at this point I would even be satisfied if he came out and said, i don't know how to fight so I shot him. I guess my $100 question is, how suspicious does someone have to be for you to leave the known safety of your own vehicle to go look for them?
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ether-i-am wrote: »
    The media is ? the public over with this ? and the public really need to let all the evidence come out. They released that video of Zimmerman arriving at the Police Station knowing Damn well they could have enhanced it first but they didn't to get people to be like "I told you. Trayvon didnt attack him" then days later they release an enhanced version and you can see marks so people are like "ok but he didn't get his head bang on the concrete though".

They playing the public with this one.

Here's one of the Police Reports from an officer at the scene that night.
    (it's in PDF format) http://media.trb.com/media/acrobat/2012-03/69081607-29132322.pdf.
    Is this from the detective who wanted to arrest him but was denied? If not then this report is bogus.
  • CMac
    CMac Members Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭
    Options
    SMH I just can't wait till Justice is served, I don't see why CNN or any other news outlet is interviewing his friends. We all know they gonna back his murdering ass up and say he did the right thing.
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    because black ppl don't profile black ppl
  • -Vincenzo-
    -Vincenzo- Members Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tru_m.a.c wrote: »
    because black ppl don't profile black ppl

so you scared chillin at your crib when your momma comes around cause she black?
    stop reachin ? ...
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So all the burglaries were perpetrated by young black but only one was arrested? How does this work?
  • SlickestR
    SlickestR Members Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    at the end of the day, George Zimmerman killed a human being... don't matter the ? color.

these ? still hung up on tryna defend this ? as if he didn't do anything wrong. Since they're were burglaries in the area, its sensible to have a night watch around the area to see if anything of such nature will proceed to happen.

but at the same time, its just like a cop's job, "serve and protect" (even though half of em' ? don't follow that)
    so George Zimmerman could have gone to such length as to see what Trayvon's intentions were, besides asking him where he was going... explaining the what has been happening in the neighborhood... and making sure he's if he is or not involved in the activity that has been taking place.

i mean, y'all can say that ? out here don't care and ? ... but when some ? like that happens close to home, ? will be up and arms and talking as if all black males aren't the same and ? and be wanting revenge in some sort of nature.
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ghost tho wrote: »
    I dont find this bigot half as offensive as that boot lickin ? joe oliver...."the black friend"

^^^^^^^
  • High Revolutionary
    High Revolutionary Members Posts: 3,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    -Vincenzo- wrote: »
    according to the FBI 80% of pedophiles are nonhispanic white men...lets talk about racial profiling

Yup. Also bear in mind that they are lobbying to no longer classify ? as a mental disorder.
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ether-i-am wrote: »
    Does anyone believe that Zimmerman is a racist?

I don't know what he is.
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    democraticvision.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474981211394
    Frank Taaffe: One Abuser Defending Another...

March 23, 2012 09:26 AM EDT (Updated: March 24, 2012 06:31 PM EDT)

Frank Taaffe has done several interviews defending George Zimmerman, the communitywatch captain who murdered Trayvon Martin in a Florida gated community February 26 2012.

I took issue with the way Mr. Taaffe insisted that Trayvon's untimely death was somehow his own fault because he failed to recognize Zimmerman's 'authority'.

"If he had just answered him in an appropriate manner, ....... and be upfront and truthful, there wouldn't have been any problem."

Conveniently forgetting, of course, that, by this time, the "problem" had already exited his vehicle with his gun after having relayed to the police dispatcher that, "This guy looks like he's up to no good, on drugs or something."

Zimmerman, despite having just shot someone to death, was permitted to go home to his bed, never having been tested for drugs or alcohol use.  The shooting victim, however, was.

What I find interesting about Zimmerman and Taaffe:

The undated mugshot below is for one Frank Taaffe of Florida, arrested for violating an order of protection against domestic violence.   Zimmerman has a similar record from 2005.

Taaffe seems to have a problem with minorities, as well.  He is quoted as saying that the problems in the community started "when foreclosures forced owners to rent out to low-lifes and gangsters.”

“Just two weeks before this shooting," continues Taaffe, "George called me at my girlfriend’s house to say he saw some black guy doing surveillance at my house, because I had a left a window open.  He thwarted a potential burglary of my house.

The latest Census Bureau figures for the Twin Lakes community is 49 percent white, non-Hispanic, 23 percent Hispanic, 20 percent African-American and 5 percent Asian.  Taaffe was noted as sounding chagrined when he said that the complex is now majority-minority.

It appears the "neighborhood watch captains", both past and present, just couldn't see a black male on the street without immediately thinking "looks like he’s up to no good".  I'm sure his testimony as to Zimmerman's 'community standing' is sure to be quite a treat for the Grand Jury in April.

democraticunderground.com/1002464806
    http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/default.aspx

1997 Charged with battery on unknown party

March 1999 Charged with Domestic Violence, Supervised Visitation Ordered and Restraining Order.
    April 1999 Wife finalizes divorce, but she still can't get rid of him. He beats her up again March 2000.
    April 2002 He then starts terrorizing the daughter and son they get a temp restraining order and file DV charges.

1999 Failure to Pay Child Support

In 2008 the wife is still scared and files another domestic violence charge
    Apparently he wont even pay tolls.

TAAFFE, FRANCIS BRUCE

DOB: 09/03/1956 DAVID SCOTT GLICKEN, Esquire

Retained

Plaintiff
    STATE OF FLORIDA
    Charge Information
    Charges: TAAFFE, FRANCIS BRUCE
    Statute
    Level
    Date
    1. TRESPASS 810.08(2)(A) First Degree - Misd 03/11/2000
    2. CR-PETIT THEFT 812.014(3)(A) Second Degree - Misd 03/11/2000

Damn Georgie Boy needs to find some new friends.. because that ? Joe Oliver and this bigot Taaffe are making him look even worse.. If that's even remotely possible given what his ? ass has done...
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ether you are the ultimate troll straight ? of a dude
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this whole thing is out of hand, im not gonna pay attention to much of this extra ? until there is a decision to say whether or not he will be charged
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so any white man in bed bath and beyond buying sheets should get killed because hes about to make klans man uniforms.

so any white boy with a bald head and tattoos she get killed because he has to be a racist neo-?

most child molesters are white males...so should we not let them be kindergarden teachers or preists

most drug users are white...should we just grab they ass off the street randomly and put them in rehab

just saying
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    so if none of these burglars were but one and he was black....how do they know the others were black? or was it just the fact that when the burglaries happened it happened to be young black males around
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    ghost tho wrote: »
    I dont find this bigot half as offensive as that boot lickin ? joe oliver...."the black friend"

well like his black freind said....no one under 40 uses the ? term anymore....so i guess your over 40 with your old ass.....lol

his freind is a rent a ?
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    8 burglaries in 15 months ain't ? ... my city can get that in a day.... that kinda hurt his case IMO.. that's like only one every 2 months... that's safe as ? ...
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smh I mean 2....
  • harry knucklez
    harry knucklez Members Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "No disrespect to George Clooney, but it was a perfect storm. All the ingredients were set up. You know, the prior burglaries were committed or perpetrated by young black males, George was on his [neighborhood watch] rounds.”

WTF....??????????
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL at all but two of his 40 something calls to 911 to report on suspicious blacks.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So he said blacks were confirmed 8 for 8 in the break-ins. The truth was really 3 maybe 4/8 were confirmed to be black. That's close right. I mean 50% from the 3 pt. line is good as hell.
  • harry knucklez
    harry knucklez Members Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wonder what happened to Zimmerman's other "friend" Joe Oliver. I guess hes in hiding too since gettin exposed.