Was Slim Dunkin A Thug&Deserve To Be Shot

Options
Leah_Bonita
Leah_Bonita Members Posts: 839 ✭✭✭
edited April 2012 in The Reason
I know alot of yall are probably gonna snap at me but just hear me out im not sayin he deserved to be shot but lets be real he was a thug&bully i mean just listen to his music its all about gangs killing robbin sellin dope and he lived by his music he ran around thinkin he was the ? comstantly tryin ? i mean look the way he died it all started cause "he snatched" some candy from dude when he could of just asked for uh piece or bought sum but instead he decided to take it basically tryin to punk dude..would u let somebody disrespect u like dat?..den he beat dudes ass so dude shot him im not sayin he deserved 2b shot but lets be real if you go around tryin every ? like you uh badass sooner or later you gone run into somebody whose gonna take you out da game i believe he was probably gonna get murked by somebody one day if he kept doin the ? he did but still R.I.P DUNK

Comments

• TheIraq
    TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He shouldn't have stole that candy
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Slim Dunkin = Nobody
  • Leah_Bonita
    Options
    @The_Maryvale_Joker to some people he may not be nobody but think about this 2pac was somebody&he got killed cause he jumped on uh well known gang banger just like tyga called some ? out at his concert so they shot up his tour bus all im sayin is rappers need to learn not to try everybody just cause they got some money behind dem although slim dunkin&tupac lived how they rapped
  • Miles HIGH
    Miles HIGH Members Posts: 5,441 ✭✭✭
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbB_HVcXpPk

Not really though...Clip is just funny...
  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trill 5015 wrote: »
    @The_Maryvale_Joker to some people he may not be nobody but think about this 2pac was somebody&he got killed cause he jumped on uh well known gang banger just like tyga called some ? out at his concert so they shot up his tour bus all im sayin is rappers need to learn not to try everybody just cause they got some money behind dem although slim dunkin&tupac lived how they rapped

real ? i can dig it ... and even further rappers need to learn a little something about customer service ... its another major reason why record sales are down accross the board ..........
  • raenghost
    raenghost Members Posts: 56 ✭✭
    Options
    Cant say he desreved to die but it is hard to feel bad for a ? who seemed to be askin 4 it...
  • Bawse D.Lox
    Bawse D.Lox Members Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    no
    from my knowledge he was just whipping alot of ? ? , that doesn't warrant a homicide

no rapes
    no killings
    no molestation

just whipping alot of ? ?
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    You reap what you sow
  • Leah_Bonita
    Options
    @Bawse D.Lox...ummmm idt he whipped all of those people ? u just named ion even think he met half of dat list he was uh up&commin rapper not uh mega star he probably had uh few thousand n his pocket some of them folks u named are millonares he didnt meet any of dem plus waka was like his brother&label mate they neva got 2 fightin also dunk was uh thug from tha hood u dk wat he did that didnt make the news not every murder robbery or crime gets solved or reported for that matter
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    smh @ ? fighting and getting murked over penny candy

the ? ?
    I hope this Slam Dunkin ? at least got a chance to eat that ?
  • 32DaysOfInfiniti
    32DaysOfInfiniti Members Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea he got what he deserved, he asked for it and got it... Dying over stupid ?
  • Supreme_Mind999
    Supreme_Mind999 Members Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I disagree..karma is real but nobody deserves to die over candy..They should of just scrapped it out like men..Gunfire is overkill
  • P-Unit Productions
    P-Unit Productions Members Posts: 963 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    He aint get killed over candy, it was the blatant disrespect..Bullies get shot in the head, and hit wit bricks

imager.php?id=394507&t=o GIFSoup
  • mrrealone
    mrrealone Members Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I know I wouldn't let a ? disrespect me like that....

And I ain't saying he deserved to die, but this is no surprise. There's videos of him just walking up to ppl and knocking them out. I don't know what led up to these fights, but the cam cut on right when everyone is standing around and you see him walk up to dude and knock him down. There's more too of him fighting. I'll see if I can find it and post it too.
  • Leah_Bonita
    Options
    @mrrealone he knocked dude out cause cte&bricksquad was beefin&slim was bricksquad&dat dude was cte or atleast wearin uh cte shirt so slim gave it 2 his ass den when he fought keboo gotti its cause keboo and waka was beefin&waka&slim are like brothers but still slim was kind of uh bully i mean his 6'7 and snatched candy from uh dude who was like 5'11 or 6'0 even just straight disrespect den wjen dude hit slim well slim beat his ass so dude went out 2 his car grabbed uh gun came back inda studio&gunned him down
  • mrrealone
    mrrealone Members Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^^Yeah, I remember he had that CTE shirt on too. If it was me and Slim snatched my candy, I'd probably take his knees out so he won't be able to walk again or use his hands. IDK mane, but nothing comes from just putting your hands on ppl period.
  • Leah_Bonita
    Options
    ^^^ true ? he didnt deserve it but that ? was askin for some ? 2 pop off
  • 2Fresh2def
    2Fresh2def Members Posts: 935 ✭✭✭
    Options
    TheIraq wrote: »
    He shouldn't have stole that candy

lmao, i know this ? aint supposed to be funny, but soon as i read ur comment, i naturally bust out laughing.....u a fool
  • 2Fresh2def
    Options
    this was an everyday scenerio of when a real ? beef with another real ? . Somebody gotta die.

But to say he deserved it? ? yo ? self

Rest In Love Slim Dunkin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETZIzGlll2A

smh, i tell ? all the time...... 1 real ? + 1 real ? = 1 real ? ......somebody gotta go
  • 2Fresh2def
    Options
    Yamoley wrote: »
    smh @ ? fighting and getting murked over penny candy

the ? ?
    I hope this Slam Dunkin ? at least got a chance to eat that ?

smh, yall ? got me laughing about a murder, this ? is not funny but when i read the end where u said i hope he got to eat it..............#dead lol
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    in a situation like that even tho it was Peddy.. dude ain't have no choice... think if he woulda seriously hurt dunk in da fight it was gonna go 2 gun play anyway.. I ? wit dunk real talk but like boosie say if u make it 2 25 u a OG.... real ? die young...
  • Leah_Bonita
    Options
    What makes me wonder is for uh ? who always rapped about bustin at ? where was his strapp when he needed it or did dude just suprise his ass and pop him b4 he gotta chance 2 pull his out cause i know uh real ? like dunk woulda busted back if he got da chance
  • theorynbt
    theorynbt Members Posts: 589 ✭✭
    Options
    Lots of real ? die with guns on them. Never got a chance to pull it.
  • PK_TK_187
    PK_TK_187 Members Posts: 2,240
    Options
    dude got what he deserved
    if he really about the life he rap about what he playing so much for?
    thats kid ? to snatch a ? candy
  • 2Fresh2def
    Options
    The sad part is, most of these ? are gangstas from listening to music in the 90's amd early 2000's , now everybody killers, smh that ? is wack, I know so many ? that was church boys just 4 years ago and now they got guns , wanna sell weed ad all kinda lame ? but never went through life experiences to shape them like this......fake ?