Why Dudes Change During A Pregnancy?

Options
Gnawledgeable
Gnawledgeable Members Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭
edited April 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
We know women get most of the heat when they were stupid to be messin' with dudes that they shouldn't have in the first place. Well what about the good, thorough chicks? I often hear a dude changes when they are pregnant, so ladies explain specific changes you noticed.

Maybe ? out here pokin' holes in they own rubbers. Are they knockin these chicks up because she looks good that they wanna cuff her or keep her around? They too weak to control their nut? They see havin' multiple babymamas as having trophies?

Comments

• John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I often hear a dude changes when they are pregnant

Da ? .

what he said..............
  • Gnawledgeable
    Options
    Ya'll never heard females say that? Everything is good before she pregnant then the guy's either act bossy, insecure, etc. I know females in here been through it.

I be thinkin' ya'll be ? ' ugly broads with fat ass that when ya'll knock her up, you're ashamed of her ugliness that you become a deadbeat. Lmao
  • bgoat
    bgoat Members Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ya'll never heard females say that? Everything is good before she pregnant then the guy's either act bossy, insecure, etc. I know females in here been through it.

I be thinkin' ya'll be ? ' ugly broads with fat ass that when ya'll knock her up, you're ashamed of her ugliness that you become a deadbeat. Lmao
    I hear women say the get more emotional because of the hormonal change....? don't deal with emotions that well.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    He act passive aggressive because he probably don't want to have a kid at the moment.
  • taeboo
    taeboo Members Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bgoat wrote: »

I hear women say the get more emotional because of the hormonal change....? don't deal with emotions that well.

This. I was an emotional wreck when I was pregnant. I could be sweet one minute and the next be a complete ? then a crying mess right after that. My son's father at times couldn't handle it.
  • Gnawledgeable
    Options
    Lol. So it's females on faults that men are leaving them?
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They change because they're about to be broke.
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Sometimes the enormity of the situation hits you. The first time I was hit with that news I cowarded out. Never hit the chick back, even though I found out months later. She wrote me and the letter didnt get to me until six months later. It was a old saying that when a dude sleeps alot, he got someone preggers. I slept all the time during that period.

But when my son was born. I was already married and ready. A times her mood swings drove me up the wall but I was ready. Her family was very supportive.
  • Gnawledgeable
    Options
    caddo man wrote: »
    Sometimes the enormity of the situation hits you. The first time I was hit with that news I cowarded out. Never hit the chick back, even though I found out months later. She wrote me and the letter didnt get to me until six months later. It was a old saying that when a dude sleeps alot, he got someone preggers. I slept all the time during that period.

But when my son was born. I was already married and ready. A times her mood swings drove me up the wall but I was ready. Her family was very supportive.

You married another woman or the female who had your son?

I wonder why dudes coward out when they know the possibilities or agreed to have the child. I will say if she said she had a shot and didn't take it at all or at the times when she's supposed to then I'll be mad as hell.
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    if anything the female changes, dependin on the girl postpartum depression is a ? brah
  • 32DaysOfInfiniti
    32DaysOfInfiniti Members Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its a pretty obvious change in life, and a man who bust a nut in a girl he is not married too is obviously not the best with commitment... I dont know, why do you think they change?
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    caddo man wrote: »

You married another woman or the female who had your son?

I wonder why dudes coward out when they know the possibilities or agreed to have the child. I will say if she said she had a shot and didn't take it at all or at the times when she's supposed to then I'll be mad as hell.

I married another woman. The other girl supposedly had a abortion.
  • PRIAPISM.
    PRIAPISM. Members Posts: 22
    Options
    i'm pregnant now
    my husband has gained weight and sleeps a lot, he's not he-motional or nothin like that.
    it may just be because i'm cooking more for myself so he's eating more, and i'm sleeping more so he is too.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Titangraph

I cant even lie i got this chick preg recently..i was fuckn raw(i knew she could get preg) she said she took the pill the next day fast forward couple weeks im n bed wit this mex ? ..n my phone was getting blown up..i keep my phone n my closet tho so ? dontt be going threw my ? ..neways when i woke up from a nap i read that text..my heart dropped nh...she got a abortion tho recently..she works 2 jobs n school so i knew she wasnt gona keep it..funny ting is she was wit her ex for 6 years n he never got her preg..im wit her for a month n did..
  • Gnawledgeable
    Options
    You ? probably lucky they got an abortion, also the pills don't work any more.
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max-b wrote: »
    Titangraph

I cant even lie i got this chick preg recently..i was fuckn raw(i knew she could get preg) she said she took the pill the next day fast forward couple weeks im n bed wit this mex ? ..n my phone was getting blown up..i keep my phone n my closet tho so ? dontt be going threw my ? ..neways when i woke up from a nap i read that text..my heart dropped nh...she got a abortion tho recently..she works 2 jobs n school so i knew she wasnt gona keep it..funny ting is she was wit her ex for 6 years n he never got her preg..im wit her for a month n did..

Seems like here ex was the smart man.
  • bgoat
    Options

Birth control, morning after pills, or the abortion pills???
  • The Prodigalson
    Options
    Just because a man isn't carrying the baby doesn't mean he's not going through a life-changing event along with the mother.

True. When my wife was pregnant with my daughter seems like I took all the symptoms she was suppose to have. I'm like what the ? .
  • Gnawledgeable
    Options

Lol. Morning after pills better work or I will sue! They worked for me, I mostly hear birth control pills don't work because females don't take them consistantly when they're supposed to. They need a birth control shot like morena, depo, whatever hell they're called.

• The Prodigalson
    Options
    Just because a man isn't carrying the baby doesn't mean he's not going through a life-changing event along with the mother.

True. When my wife was pregnant with my daughter seems like I took all the symptoms she was suppose to have. I'm like what the ? .

lol @ ya'll crying over Lifetime movies together.
    Naw shawty, ? don't do life time yo. I just took on the sickness and keen sense of smell.
  • bgoat
    Options

Lol. Morning after pills better work or I will sue! They worked for me, I mostly hear birth control pills don't work because females don't take them consistantly when they're supposed to. They need a birth control shot like morena, depo, whatever hell they're called.

Those shots blow yo ass up. Well that's what my ex told me.