Power 105 releases Audio Of Havoc saying Prodigy is ? ............ A very sad in Hip Hop

Options

Comments

• Miles HIGH
    Miles HIGH Members Posts: 5,441 ✭✭✭
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    what's going on with rah digga and them ?

They used her manliness as punchlines in some verses...Not dissin her, but just punchlines...And outta nowhere she just put out a song dissin the ? out both them ? ...As if they were the only ones to ever notice and/or rap bout her manliness...I mean, Rah Digga could get it...But erbody know she rap like a ? dude and embraces it...
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nas needs to organize a sitdown with all Queens rsppers

Since he put out "Destroy & Rebuild" the situation has been tense, for lack of a better term.

That was years ago tho, Him and the mobb were on good terms last i heard. made a track and everything. and i hear him and Cormega are good now too. suppose to collab on the new album. But i also know a lot of people dont respect nas like that. just the young rap dudes.
  • FyHunnit
    FyHunnit Members, Writer Posts: 9,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn. i swear i hope this is some off the wall phony ? .
    What did P do to provoke him?
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nyc keeps losing...damn
  • SunflowaSeeds
    SunflowaSeeds Members Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @THEREALHAVOC P slanders havoc in his "book" I attack... And now police involved? What a gangsta! QB all day!!!

^1 min ago
  • alphajjc
    alphajjc Members Posts: 427 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Havoc ‏ @THEREALHAVOC Close
    P slanders havoc in his "book" I attack... And now police involved? What a gangsta! QB all day!!!
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Miles HIGH wrote: »
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    what's going on with rah digga and them ?

They used her manliness as punchlines in some verses...Not dissin her, but just punchlines...And outta nowhere she just put out a song dissin the ? out both them ? ...As if they were the only ones to ever notice and/or rap bout her manliness...I mean, Rah Digga could get it...But erbody know she rap like a ? dude and embraces it...

yea and her deep ass voice don't help either
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    alphajjc wrote: »
    P slanders havoc in his "book" I attack... And now police involved? What a gangsta! QB all day!!!

yea now after reading this last tweet, i'm thinking hack job .....

• MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    alphajjc wrote: »

So now you have a problem with P when dude should have been mad at dude before now Rap ? credibility is suspect as ? . if Havoc got info from his man from the pen about P being a ? He been had the info and the book was been out for a minute So now he got a problem with dude. FOH dude just seeing an opportunity to make money just like when He was doing the mobb deep projects like black ? when he probably had the info already but the ? ain't move units so dude trying to go another route to get his bread so we got two ? on our hands .
  • birdcallaveli
    birdcallaveli Members Posts: 6,508 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so all this is because p wrote about finger ? an underage video hoe while havoc was in the bathroom?
  • *~queenbee~*
    *~queenbee~* Members Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Nas don't need to do ? . These are grown ass men that can take care of their own problems and responsibilities.

Miles HIGH wrote: »

They ain't gon listen to that ? ....Hahaha....
    Right and even if they did most of those cats consider Nas a snake anyway.

• MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wasn't prodigy in pc?
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    [quote="*~queenbee~*;4266481"
    Right and even if they did most of those cats consider Nas a snake anyway.

[/quote]

alot of them dudes have nas to thank for getting them recognized beyond queensbridge ....

how has he snaked ? he was never thick with in the first place ....

• KeepinItHundred
    KeepinItHundred Members Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭
    Options
    this has to be a hack.
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i want something of substance to come out already. interested what 50 thinks as well.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    no shocker
    i remember when ? Wee Kirkland came to my school,
    i seen some o.g's post here, so i know at least one of them know who he is

He Was discussing alot of ? , hip hop included, and he mentioned that alot of these rappers are bisexuals. although he ain't want to name no names, he said it's always the ones we don't expect.

i was reluctant at first. then the Wayne n Baby pic would hit the net, later on that year. and the lack of back lash opened my eyes.
    the reason, most of these ? didn't say any thing. was because, alot of these guys got skeletons scratch that; cemeteries in their closets. air one out and it will lead to the domino effect.

? Wee has been kickin jewels for years about how harsh that game is .....

• HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i didnt even know this ? was that big of a deal up that way......i see some people is really gone be hurt about this ? smh
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    P is in my top 5. this would be WOAT.
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This has been confirmed by Havoc to Sway via text as being real and it's him
    Devon Anjelica ‏ @DeviDev Reply Retweeted Favorite · Open
    Sway text'd Havoc, asked if the tweets were real. Havoc responded back "Very Real."
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @ "nothing hacked P ? y'all"
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wow I wonder how it came to this
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
     RT @THEREALHAVOC: how u say u live in jersey, but right there in queens??? I'm on top of u... pause... foot on thy neck!!!

Cryyyying.

This is funny because havoc been reppin queens but he aint even from there