Has Atlanta Killed Rap Music

Options
Leah_Bonita
Leah_Bonita Members Posts: 839 ✭✭✭
edited April 2012 in The Reason
This is self explanatory the south been on top for awhile now in the rap game mostly commin from atl but lately they been crappin out b.s rappers Examples:future,souljia boy,young thug,cashout,D-Bo..etc the list goes on with all the up and ? rappers comin out of atl just rappin abt swag is atl killin the rap game? (and im not sayin theres no other ? rappers ? out of other cities&states im just sayin atl has the most)

Comments

• Miles HIGH
    Miles HIGH Members Posts: 5,441 ✭✭✭
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPwHRNWJVvk&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTNCs65UdfQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9hH8KwO-S8

A small taste of dope new music from Atlanta...Atlanta don't have the most wack rappers...They just have some of the most successful ones...

• lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dam i felt old as ? this morning when my daughter had to tell that cashin out sings the song cashin out. i thought it was roscoe dash

• Leah_Bonita
    Options
    im talking about the ones in the spotlight that are mostly wack ive never heard of any of them ? in those videos you know way cause atl is damn near flooded with new artist everyday dey drop one hot song&there considered rappers its ? like that goin on that has the rap game ? up now
  • Miles HIGH
    Options
    Trill 5015 wrote: »
    im talking about the ones in the spotlight that are mostly wack ive never heard of any of them ? in those videos you know way cause atl is damn near flooded with new artist everyday dey drop one hot song&there considered rappers its ? like that goin on that has the rap game ? up now

I'm sayin...That ? happens everywhere, bruh...It's 2012, erbody is rappin, or knows somebody that does...Those simple ass hits that come outta Atlanta and go nationwide don't get that way simply because it's comin from Atlanta...Them ? just be connected and they grind like a mofucka...But at the same time, it's a bunch of dope ? comin out of Atlanta right now, contrary to whoever gave me those two wacks like a ? ...
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I been saying Future, Waka, Gucci ? , YC, Roschoe Trash, and at times BOB done ? up hip hop and southern rap over all. And I used to ? with the older class of artist from the A like TIP and Killer Mike Outkast and so on. At the same time every region helped ? up hip hop from the ? in the bay and the ? ? in the west to the ron brownz up north east.
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Got a condo on my wrist girl i'm cashin' out
  • Leah_Bonita
    Options
  • harlem hustla
    harlem hustla Members Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yes them country ass ? is just lame as ? especially when they be talkin that coke ? they dont be knowin what the ? they be talkin bout

they got all they swag/wave from upnorth ? shotout 2 detroit free big meech a top of da map ?
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ptowndonte wrote: »
    But, nope, Atlanta didn't do anything, but make they music. Don't like it, don't listen to it. The time and effort spent on complaining about who killed Hip-Hop could be put toward supporting the artist you do like.

stop making logical posts b
  • emanuel08
    emanuel08 Members Posts: 515 ✭✭✭
    Options
    gucci and waka shouldnt be listed next to them other dudes , gucci n waka are the ones who are actually keepin atlanta hiphop alive.
  • Leah_Bonita
    Options
    @harlemhustla ? shut up all you do is bash da south you act like da north aint never jacked nobodies ? ? sell dop and move keys in atl just like they do the north&everywhere else drugs can be found hell atl is alot closer 2 mexico and the cartels then n.y ? and im from da n.y and live in atl now so i can truely say dis ? in atl be on they ? just like ? up north and everywhere else serious weight is sold
  • Texasmaniac409
    Texasmaniac409 Members Posts: 356 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Atlanta top 5 WOAT rap city ever.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I thought if a genre of music was "dead" ment that type of music wasn't made any more (disco 4 example)... so can u tell me how hip hop is dead if i'm listening 2 kanye west rite now...
  • P. Town
    Options
    Man how old is Aleon Craft? Da Backwudz was about 10 years ago
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

what 5 cities are better? (i'll give you NYC, LA and Chicago)
  • Leah_Bonita
    Options
    @damobb2deep if its not dead its stuck in a swag swag swag rut that somebody needs to pull it out of @Texasmaniac409 not tryin 2 sound stupid but im new to this site what does WOAT&GOAT mean?
  • harlem hustla
    Options
    @harlemhustla ? shut up all you do is bash da south you act like da north aint never jacked nobodies ? ? sell dop and move keys in atl just like they do the north&everywhere else drugs can be found hell atl is alot closer 2 mexico and the cartels then n.y ? and im from da n.y and live in atl now so i can truely say dis ? in atl be on they ? just like ? up north and everywhere else serious weight is sold

? we invented the dopegame sellin bricks when them country ass ? was still barefoot nd sharecroppin nd ?

these ? act like they just discovered the dopegame. we started all dat gucci nd lv ? when they didn't even make clothes for ? dapper dan

we sell more heroin on the eastcoast nd that don't come from the mexicans
  • P. Town
    Options

? we invented the dopegame sellin bricks when them country ass ? was still barefoot nd sharecroppin nd ?

these ? act like they just discovered the dopegame. we started all dat gucci nd lv ? when they didn't even make clothes for ? dapper dan

You must be proud
  • emanuel08
    emanuel08 Members Posts: 515 ✭✭✭
    Options
    delete , wrong topic
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @ trill bro nobody is gonna "pull it out" cuz rap is a refection of it's consumers... would u rather ? be about "swag" or everybody being a "thug" like in the 90's and late 80's... there are enough "real rappers" 2 fill yo void....
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

what 5 cities are better? (i'll give you NYC, LA and Chicago)

i'm still waiting inb4feelingsandwackrating
  • Miles HIGH
    edited April 2012
    Options

Really, bro...Y'all invented the dope game?...So Mexicans and South Americans wasn't frontin southern ? ? , Marijuana, and teachin them how to make Crystal ? ?...So the CONTRA didn't supply the same ? to Cali that helped Freeway introduce ? to the nation in the first place?...Y'all ? be so full of y'all selves for no reason, cuh...NY is just a city full of immigrants that feel like they did big ? cause they made it to the top of the map...
  • harlem hustla
    edited April 2012
    Options
    ptowndonte wrote: »

You must be proud

Im just sayin we way more of an influence on yall ? than yall realize

only reason I brought up dope thats all atl rappers talk about nd we invented this drugculture

• Leah_Bonita
    Options
    @harlemhustla ? stop claimin ? u didnt do you sayin we like you was out der sellin rocks and ? when it 1st hit da street if u was u must be one old ass ? also my uncle worked under&sold dope with alpo u know who dat is right so dont start tlkin about drugs like you just know da whole culture you holla big meech but yet where was meech at most of the time in the SOUTH so wtf you tlkin bout cause ? hit the west before it hit the north and ? in the south been boomin thanks to the cartels and ? hell you mean N.Y STARTED THE DRUG CULTURE ? PLEASE
This discussion has been closed.