edited April 2012
    Options
    alphajjc wrote: »
    Yamoley wrote: »
    freshb651 wrote: »
    lol @ buying jewelry when your taxes aren't paid

with all his financial woes, I'm pretty sure Nawze rented that jewelry....
    hope Nawze don't pull a Jada and return them ? ...
    also, "The Don" as a single is ass

Nas just came from a worldwide tour, he made about 10$ million of it
    Lmao Tyga paid 50k for the Nas verse
    wayne paid Nas 50k for the Nas verse
    Nicki paid 50k for the Nas verse
    CJ hilton paid 50k for the Nas verse
    Rick Ross paid 50k for the Nas verse
    Melaine Fiora paid 50k for the Nas verse
    Amywinehouse made nas get 200k+ for her death
    Mary J Blige paid 50k for the Nas verse
    Knaan paid 50k for the Nas verse
    Estelle paid 50k for the Nas verse
    Common paid 50k for the Nas verse
    Nas probably got 1mille+ for the ITs A Tower Heist song, The movie went 20k+ Platinum

Thats in 2011

Where are you getting these numbers from?

By the way on Amy Winehouse posthumous album, the majority of the money earned went to the foundation her dad created in her name.......where did 200 K come from? LOL+

"made nas get 200k+ for her death". You have any idea how messed up that sounds?(especially since its wrong)

Are the 50 K accurate numbers or just guesses ?

Lol but he probably got some for her posthumous album and pretty much for the track she did for Nas. It have Nas all written on it. Salaaam Reemi said it on a youtube video that Nas got alot of money for that track.

rest is guesses man wayne sold 1 millie first week it dosent matter how much the single sells, nas probably got 500k for that song lol

I seriously doubt Saalam would mention "money'' that an artist made by doing a song with someone he loved like a sister. Do you have the video?

Yeah Nas may have made alot of money from all these features he has done since 2011 but you cant act like it all of a sudden makes things easy. He still is using that money to take care of his daughter, the rest of his family, child support, his house/houses,etc.

Nah dont have the video its before Amy died. He didnt talk ? about her. He said that she love Nas and that Nas got well paid for that track and that Nas didnt want to accept the money like a real ? but you know he did lol

Yeaaaah Nas got alot of money. People buy his music everyday, He gets about 500k for every show he does. The Africa show paid him 1-2 millie, dont you remember?

MONEY AINT A PROBLEM FOR NAS.
    NOW SHUT UP

LIFE IS GOOD

Lol at "shut up"

Now I know your definitely lying. Why the hell would a producer(especially Remi of all people say) "Nas got well paid for the track" . Man get out of here with your fake stories.

And I am not doubting the 50 thousand numbers for the other artists, but why are you making guesses when none of us here(unless we are in the industry) know the actual average an artist like Nas would get paid.

The song wasn't even finished until after her death after being on hold since 2008, so I dont know why you making up fake stories for man?

Money is a problem for Nas. I am a huge fan of him but I'm not going to act like a stan and act like everything is all peaches and cream. He needs to take this IRS thing seriously

How do people make the assumption that money is a problem for Nas or that he is not taking the IRS case serious (if there is any reason for concern on Nas' part)? Oh, because the blogs (TMZ) tell you so. Has there ever been an official IRS document or statement presented about this alleged IRS case against Nas? It seems to me that people are more comfortable with the belief that Nas is struggling so they just believe what the gossip blogs present to them about Nas. But yet, he purchases jewelry valued at 100k exclusively made by Jason of Beverly Hills and travels the world without a care. You mean to tell me that Nas owes 6 million dollars in back taxes but yet has NOT once appeared in court or been arrested for non-payment? Wesley Snipes, Ja Rule, Young Buck, Ron Isley & Method Man would say that's unusual. People need to stop & think sometimes...Nas might be laid back but I don't see him avoiding the law especially if it could land his ass in prison.
  • alphajjc
    alphajjc Members Posts: 427 ✭✭✭
    Options
    ms.j wrote: »

Nas probably got 1mille+ for the ITs A Tower Heist song, The movie went 20k+ Platinum

Thats in 2011

Where are you getting these numbers from?

By the way on Amy Winehouse posthumous album, the majority of the money earned went to the foundation her dad created in her name.......where did 200 K come from? LOL+

"made nas get 200k+ for her death". You have any idea how messed up that sounds?(especially since its wrong)

Are the 50 K accurate numbers or just guesses ?

Lol but he probably got some for her posthumous album and pretty much for the track she did for Nas. It have Nas all written on it. Salaaam Reemi said it on a youtube video that Nas got alot of money for that track.

rest is guesses man wayne sold 1 millie first week it dosent matter how much the single sells, nas probably got 500k for that song lol

I seriously doubt Saalam would mention "money'' that an artist made by doing a song with someone he loved like a sister. Do you have the video?

Yeah Nas may have made alot of money from all these features he has done since 2011 but you cant act like it all of a sudden makes things easy. He still is using that money to take care of his daughter, the rest of his family, child support, his house/houses,etc.

Nah dont have the video its before Amy died. He didnt talk ? about her. He said that she love Nas and that Nas got well paid for that track and that Nas didnt want to accept the money like a real ? but you know he did lol

Yeaaaah Nas got alot of money. People buy his music everyday, He gets about 500k for every show he does. The Africa show paid him 1-2 millie, dont you remember?

MONEY AINT A PROBLEM FOR NAS.
    NOW SHUT UP

LIFE IS GOOD

Lol at "shut up"

Now I know your definitely lying. Why the hell would a producer(especially Remi of all people say) "Nas got well paid for the track" . Man get out of here with your fake stories.

And I am not doubting the 50 thousand numbers for the other artists, but why are you making guesses when none of us here(unless we are in the industry) know the actual average an artist like Nas would get paid.

The song wasn't even finished until after her death after being on hold since 2008, so I dont know why you making up fake stories for man?

Money is a problem for Nas. I am a huge fan of him but I'm not going to act like a stan and act like everything is all peaches and cream. He needs to take this IRS thing seriously

How do people make the assumption that money is a problem for Nas or that he is not taking the IRS case serious (if there is any reason for concern on Nas' part)? Oh, because the blogs (TMZ) tell you so. Has there ever been an official IRS document or statement presented about this alleged IRS case against Nas? It seems to me that people are more comfortable with the belief that Nas is struggling so they just believe what the gossip blogs present to them about Nas. But yet, he purchases jewelry valued at 100k exclusively made by Jason of Beverly Hills and travels the world without a care. You mean to tell me that Nas owes 6 million dollars in back taxes but yet has NOT once appeared in court or been arrested for non-payment? Wesley Snipes, Ja Rule, Young Buck, Ron Isley & Method Man would say that's unusual. People need to stop & think sometimes...Nas might be laid back but I don't see him avoiding the law especially if it could land his ass in prison.

Okay I admit you made great points just now its just that I was not being completely optimistic and always look at things with a balanced viewpoint.

But you are right that nothing exactly tells us that Nas is in danger or anything with the whole IRS situation
  • ms.j
    ms.j Members Posts: 17 ✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options

Thats in 2011

Nas also co-produced The Mike Tyson Documentary & scored the music, Nike SB commercial (Paul Rodriquez), narrated & produced ESPN 'Survival 1' (Emmy Award winning Documentary) & scored the music, TDK Life On Tape Campaign, Levi (Hey Young Word Remix), Beastie Boys & Carlos Santana features. This does not include all the major shows he performed at in 2012 or scoring the music for the ESPN 2012 NFL Draft (3 days event 4/26-4/28).

• alphajjc
    Options
    ms.j wrote: »

Thats in 2011

Nas also co-produced The Mike Tyson Documentary & scored the music, Nike SB commercial (Paul Rodriquez), narrated & produced ESPN 'Survival 1' (Emmy Award winning Documentary) & scored the music, TDK Life On Tape Campaign, Levi (Hey Young Word Remix), Beastie Boys & Carlos Santana features. This does not include all the major shows he performed at in 2012 or scoring the music for the ESPN 2012 NFL Draft (3 days event 4/26-4/28).

Great points made but we shouldn't quote the post with the 50 K and 200K( I already explained why the 200 K did not happen) because we do not know for sure.

Even though I am sure Nas made alot of money from those features.

Yeah I know about that Mike Tyson documentary. My only point was that making all that money does not necessarily automatically mean that he has not or does not have problems with the IRS. Making alot of money does not prevent you from getting into debt.(See Michael Jackson's debt)
  • alphajjc
    edited April 2012
    Options
    c7af645a845311e1b10e123138105d6b_7.jpg

Ethiopia ‏ @Mama_Africaa · Open
    You deff made the right decision by teaming up with @therealswizz. Ur beats have nevr been @ par w/ your rap skills. They will now tho! @Nas

^LMAO at this chick just blowing up Nas' spot like that. She didn't have to be so blunt about it.....

Especially since she sounds so clueless.......swizz beatz?..........I think the Nas production argument that people make is a little bit overexaggerating.......but if it were true, swizz beatz would be the last person I would say that would need to help Nas fix the problem.

? this chick man.......
  • will blax
    will blax Members Posts: 539 ✭✭
    Options
  • deathrowzorrow
    deathrowzorrow Members Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

NAS=GOAT
  • deathrowzorrow
    edited April 2012
    Options
    I dont even Like Swizz Beatz... Nas should not work with him
  • [Trillmatic]
    [Trillmatic] Members Posts: 3,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nas stay puttin dudes in there place with the Jewelry game...ever since back in the day with the QB chain.
  • soulfulcat
    soulfulcat Members Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nas got that John Varvatos scarf I want... $256 guess Life Is Good
  • deathrowzorrow
    edited April 2012
    Options
    soulfulcat wrote: »
    Nas got that John Varvatos scarf I want... $256 guess Life Is Good

Nas a Rebel to america
    Nas stay puttin dudes in there place with the Jewelry game...ever since back in the day with the QB chain.

tumblr_lpxvk6g9Z81qby2ipo1_500.jpg

nas1.jpg

2120833461_3c1860d6a9.jpg
  • deathrowzorrow
    Options
    c7af645a845311e1b10e123138105d6b_7.jpg

Ethiopia ‏ @Mama_Africaa · Open
    You deff made the right decision by teaming up with @therealswizz. Ur beats have nevr been @ par w/ your rap skills. They will now tho! @Nas

^LMAO at this chick just blowing up Nas' spot like that. She didn't have to be so blunt about it.....

Especially since she sounds so clueless.......swizz beatz?..........I think the Nas production argument that people make is a little bit overexaggerating.......but if it were true, swizz beatz would be the last person I would say that would need to help Nas fix the problem.

? this chick man.......

I wonder why Nas change clothes lol
  • deathrowzorrow
    edited April 2012
    Options
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cant wait til' this album drop..
    ? gon' be banging all summer..

LIFE IS GOOD..
  • deathrowzorrow
    Options
    Salaam Remi and Nas

tumblr_m2dhmgplqp1rqc3juo12_1280.jpg
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
  • pop duke
    pop duke Members Posts: 375
    Options
    Yo Death I can't even front,U keep dem exclusive ? 's Son pics bro!! Ol boy Salaam look like he's eating good. Big biscuit eating n*cca lol
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    The song def grew on me the video should be dope.

On another note I hope this song along with nasty are bonus songs by the time the album drops
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo that pharoeh chain is absurd.? is ? -like-fly.
  • deathrowzorrow
    Options
    pop duke wrote: »
    Yo Death I can't even front,U keep dem exclusive ? 's Son pics bro!! Ol boy Salaam look like he's eating good. Big biscuit eating n*cca lol

Lmao yeah Bro..That ? Salaam eating good
  • *~queenbee~*
    *~queenbee~* Members Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can't wait to see the video but I hope his next single is on some street ? .
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    NAS WORLD ORDER

• deathrowzorrow
    Options
    I can't wait to see the video but I hope his next single is on some street ? .

Yeah it better be