The Official 2011-2012 European Football Thread.

Options

Comments

• Figo
    Figo Members Posts: 8,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Pele says Lionel Messi isn't the best player in the world today -- much less of all time.

Pele said Wednesday that young Brazilian striker Neymar is better than the Argentina forward, and reiterated that he doesn't think Messi belongs in the conversation about who is the best player ever.

That debate has long centered around Pele and Diego Maradona, but many have started including Messi after a series of outstanding performances with Barcelona.

Pele, however, said at an event celebrating the centennial of Neymar's club Santos that "there's always this Maradona comparison, saying that he's better than Pele. Now some are saying that Messi is better than Pele. Well, he has to be better than Neymar first, which he isn't yet. He has more experience."

The 20-year-old Neymar is seen as Brazil's greatest player at the moment.

He's not, Messi is absolutely overrated. To me Xavi and Iniesta is on Messi's level, and until Messi show that he can perform on a high level outside of club play he will always be overrated to me. At least we can say C. Ronaldo has been great on all levels (EPL and La Liga), Messi has played his whole career in Barca being sheltered and playing with Ronaldinho, Xavi, Iniesta.

Dude doesn't do ? when he plays for his national team.

Wait till Neymar goes to Europe, dude is gonna dominate. He is easily more skilled than Messi and can score just like Messi, except he is more creative. Let him go play in La Liga or Serie A where the style of play is opened up for creativity, dude will rack up player of the years and awards.

The coach of the Brazilian national team wants Neymar to play in Europe before the World Cup.

I thought he couldn't leave until 2014. Dude needs to leave Brazil though, it's the only way he will get his just due and recognition because FIFA and the press is so damn Eurocentric. They were talking about him playing for Barca, or that's what Ronaldinho has been trying to convince him to. As a Real Madrid fan, i would prefer him to come play for us.

Ahhh now I understand why you don't like Messi lol....

Naw not really, it's ? on Real Madrid i can't stand. I can't stand Kaka either, he is just as overrated as Messi to me and overpaid like a ? . Matter of fact my favorite player on Real Madrid aint even CR7, it's Marcelo.

Marcelo? how is that even possible bruh.
    Real madrid been trying to find the next Brazilian Roberto Carlos, to bad this ? marcelo will never be close to him.
  • Figo
    Figo Members Posts: 8,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Pele says Lionel Messi isn't the best player in the world today -- much less of all time.

Pele said Wednesday that young Brazilian striker Neymar is better than the Argentina forward, and reiterated that he doesn't think Messi belongs in the conversation about who is the best player ever.

That debate has long centered around Pele and Diego Maradona, but many have started including Messi after a series of outstanding performances with Barcelona.

Pele, however, said at an event celebrating the centennial of Neymar's club Santos that "there's always this Maradona comparison, saying that he's better than Pele. Now some are saying that Messi is better than Pele. Well, he has to be better than Neymar first, which he isn't yet. He has more experience."

The 20-year-old Neymar is seen as Brazil's greatest player at the moment.

He's not, Messi is absolutely overrated. To me Xavi and Iniesta is on Messi's level, and until Messi show that he can perform on a high level outside of club play he will always be overrated to me. At least we can say C. Ronaldo has been great on all levels (EPL and La Liga), Messi has played his whole career in Barca being sheltered and playing with Ronaldinho, Xavi, Iniesta.

Dude doesn't do ? when he plays for his national team.

Wait till Neymar goes to Europe, dude is gonna dominate. He is easily more skilled than Messi and can score just like Messi, except he is more creative. Let him go play in La Liga or Serie A where the style of play is opened up for creativity, dude will rack up player of the years and awards.

The coach of the Brazilian national team wants Neymar to play in Europe before the World Cup.

I thought he couldn't leave until 2014. Dude needs to leave Brazil though, it's the only way he will get his just due and recognition because FIFA and the press is so damn Eurocentric. They were talking about him playing for Barca, or that's what Ronaldinho has been trying to convince him to. As a Real Madrid fan, i would prefer him to come play for us.

Ahhh now I understand why you don't like Messi lol....

Naw not really, it's ? on Real Madrid i can't stand. I can't stand Kaka either, he is just as overrated as Messi to me and overpaid like a ? . Matter of fact my favorite player on Real Madrid aint even CR7, it's Marcelo.

An with the case pertaining to Neymar, I can't see dude making an impact at Real madrid like Robinho did when he sign for them in the beginning.
    youtube.com/watch?v=riMMcjTBZWA
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • joshuaboy
    Options
  • joshuaboy
    Options
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    joshuaboy wrote: »
    575082_280195292062460_272063296208993_649091_918932434_n.jpg

What is chelski tv?
  • bigev240
    bigev240 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 10,925 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1 to 0 to Everton. Keep it up
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Manchester City putting in work right now
  • bigev240
    edited April 2012
    Options
    One half to go
  • bigev240
    Options
  • bigev240
    Options
    I hate Liverpool
  • northside7
    Options
    bigev240 wrote: »

Yall done ? around and let carroll score lol
  • infamous114
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Argentinians with the 4 goals by Man. City....2 by Tevez, 2 by Aguero
  • s0j0urner
    s0j0urner Members Posts: 1,876 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Carroll stepped up huge for us.
    FA Cup, here we come. It would be great if we can have 2 trophies after a ? season that saw us lose to bottom feeders.

• infamous114
    Options
    Argentinians with the 4 goals by Man. City....2 by Tevez, 2 by Aguero

Make it 3 for Tevez
  • joshuaboy
    Options
    joshuaboy wrote: »
    Andy Caroll scores the game winner

what-sorcery-is-this.jpg

Well then ........ twice in one week
  • northside7
    Options
    It was just 2-1 lol
  • bigev240
    Options
    northside7 wrote: »
    bigev240 wrote: »

Yall done ? around and let carroll score lol
    We didn't play well at all in the second half. We can still finish ahead of them in the league but the cup would have been better.
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    daum if richards got that goal at end would done wonders of dream team lol united need to step up now
  • water ur seeds
    Options
    what a goal by city... ? lol
  • northside7
    Options
    All manure has to do is win out, we'll see..
  • s0j0urner
    s0j0urner Members Posts: 1,876 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    2-1,1-0, 3-1 it doesn't matter ,a win is a win; I wonder how many trophies has Arsenal won this season.
  • water ur seeds
    Options
    balloteli who? lol tevez look like he got the match ball under his shirt lol
  • water ur seeds
    Options
    tevez wasteman after game interview... mike summerbee is the biggest bias ?
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man City put a whipping on that ass, i pray to ? Man U draws along the way so it comes down to that match up with Man City.

Ole boy from Everton was sloppy as ? for that poor ass clearance, dude easily had that sideline and easier play to clear it.