why do ppl hate dj khaled

Options
2»

Comments

• H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    andre_1024 wrote: »
    Really? Only one person has mentioned him saying "? "..the IC cries anytime someone not black drops it, I thought that would be the main reason..

I think Afrikan-Americans are not as offended by a Palestinian brother saying "? " as they are a white-skinned V-nasty or Emenim saying the word "? ".

Historically white-skinned people used the word '? ' while they were ? our children, feeding our babies to alligators and lynching and castrating us.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlduyEe9DsI

http://youtu.be/enU--MPJoGY

Lynching1935.JPG

300px-Lynching-of-lige-daniels.jpg

lynching-marion-indiana-shipp-smith.jpg

lynch_5.jpg

duluth-lynching-postcard.jpg

• High Revolutionary
    High Revolutionary Members Posts: 3,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    ^^^^^^Naw bruh, don't it twisted, the Arabs were the original slave masters.

And Arabs are 'caucasoids' by definition.
  • birdcallaveli
    birdcallaveli Members Posts: 6,508 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    because his people did 9/11
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Naw Bruh don't get it twisted I ain't say ? about slave-masters.

I'm an Afrikan-American as I stated before so I'm speaking about the atrocities my people went through on this land-mass at the hands of the white-skinned Europeons that call us ? , not the Palestinian people who are at war with the same white-skinned Europeon in Palestine.

• GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    Options
    lol@ bird
    andre_1024 wrote: »
    Really? Only one person has mentioned him saying "? "..the IC cries anytime someone not black drops it, I thought that would be the main reason..

2 b fair sum1 has check;d khaled on that ? ? so he dont say it no mo listen 2 his last album on ymcmb...
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    I think Afrikan-Americans are not as offended by a Palestinian brother saying "? " as they are a white-skinned V-nasty or Emenim saying the word "? ".

Historically white-skinned people used the word '? ' while they were ? our children, feeding our babies to alligators and lynching and castrating us.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlduyEe9DsI

http://youtu.be/enU--MPJoGY

Lynching1935.JPG

300px-Lynching-of-lige-daniels.jpg

lynching-marion-indiana-shipp-smith.jpg

lynch_5.jpg

duluth-lynching-postcard.jpg

smh@ them pix & videoz & these crackaz & cracka protectorz/houseniggaz wonda y blkz r upset..

when did arabz have us blkz as slavez ova herr n WHITE EMERICA? yes they have blk slavez n AFRICA but aint no arabz got blkz as slavez herr neva have neva will...
  • High Revolutionary
    High Revolutionary Members Posts: 3,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »

Naw Bruh don't get it twisted I ain't say ? about slave-masters.

I'm an Afrikan-American as I stated before so I'm speaking about the atrocities my people went through on this land-mass at the hands of the white-skinned Europeons that call us ? , not the Palestinian people who are at war with the same white-skinned Europeon in Palestine.

Touche.

Anyway the Arab in America has done nothing for African-Americans besides siphon wealth out of our communities, while looking down at us at the same time.
  • Supreme_Mind999
    Supreme_Mind999 Members Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He's another untalented soul parasite who has to surround himself around blacks to win his bread n butter..Real DJs cut mix scratch Not scream WE THE BEST over beats..

Arabs were some of the first ones to establish the slave trade..They used to cut our ? off too
  • GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    Options
    He's another untalented soul parasite who has to surround himself around blacks to win his bread n butter..Real DJs cut mix scratch Not scream WE THE BEST over beats..

Arabs were some of the first ones to establish the slave trade..They used to cut our ? off too

we live n white emerica tho aint no arabz cut no blk dickz off ova herr...NO MANN!
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Lmao, sometimes I name-drop other posters just to empower myself.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Khaled been in the game a min he was with terror squad ad was beat novacane. He is a underrated producer and he paid his dues.