Could you date a woman who wore a Hijab?

Options
13»

Comments

• Frank blanco
    Frank blanco Members Posts: 411
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Not tryna be funny but how do they keep good hygiene in that? i see women wear that in the summer. i be burning up with shorts and a tee on,how do they manage?
    The material is real lightweight
    thanks i was always curious about that

• birdcallaveli
    birdcallaveli Members Posts: 6,508 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    could i? idk maybe. would i? ? no.
  • juan travolta
    juan travolta Members Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? probably got a bomb somewhere in that hijab.
  • Knives Amilli
    Knives Amilli Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah given that you specified that they're DTF and all that....but especially for us American ? , this is like finding a unicorn. Even moreso if you aren't Muslim and don't live in a majorly diverse urban hub.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SMH head at ? saying no to the hijab but will wife a chick looking like this:

f089d164-57fd-4829-9a60-fffb2d42ec9b_thumb.jpeg

GTFOH!
  • juan travolta
    juan travolta Members Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    her face is cute though.
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea a could date a jawn in a hijab. Knew a couple of girls who I went to college with wore them. Both of them were bad, real pretty faces, and you could tell that the body was tight even underneath the covering.

Something about the mystery of not seeing all what she got adds to the allure as well.

Only way I'd date a girl in a hijab is if she were African. Arab muslim ? feel a certain way about Black people, and if not them their fathers do. Don't need that stress.
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If she is not a Muslim, and as bad as the ? in those pics, then yes.
  • Maalik
    Maalik Members Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    its this girl in 2 of my classes who wears a hijab & has been obvious with the fact that she's checking for me.

i just can't do it man lol....she cute but, i can't.
  • Amotekun
    Options
    Maalik wrote: »
    its this girl in 2 of my classes who wears a hijab & has been obvious with the fact that she's checking for me.

i just can't do it man lol....she cute but, i can't.

nike-just-do-it.jpg
  • Tommy_Milfhitta
    Tommy_Milfhitta Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah, I'm gud. I lyk my women done up, looking prim and proper with nyc hair. Hijab b messing up da visuals.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    One of my last girls was Palestinian and her mom and sister wore that ? , they still look good with it. I would still holler!
  • Amotekun
    Options
    I could...
    I admire the discipline...
    do they have to wear the ? in the sack though?

nah only in public. supposedly the hair is a crown of glory and only their husband supposed to see it.
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I could...

nah only in public. supposedly the hair is a crown of glory and only their husband supposed to see it.

that's some beautiful poetic ? right there at the bolded

I can dig that

meanwhile SMH @ all these American ? running around pulling hijinx to trick ? into wifing them up
  • Amotekun
    Options
    I could...

that's some beautiful poetic ? right there at the bolded

I can dig that

meanwhile SMH @ all these American ? running around pulling hijinx to trick ? into wifing them up

Yea man...? got me reconsidering my options for wifing a jawn. Man might have to hit up the island girls or go back to the motherland.

The head covering is a tradition islam took from the original texts of judaism/christianity. A woman was supposed to cover her head when praying to honor her husband because the man is the head of the woman and ? is the head of the man all this is in addition to the whole crown of glory thing.

It's my personal preference, I can't date a girl who rocks extensions and weaves or even perms her hair. I like my jawns natural looking. To me when a woman perms her hair its that subliminal self hatred trying to discard nappy roots to gain approval from white folks.