NFL talking bout getting rid of kickoff...wtf?

Options
KplusK
KplusK Members Posts: 2,114 ✭✭
edited April 2012 in From the Cheap Seats
Just watching espn and hear them saying this and like wtf? Kickoffs are exciting to me like hell. The onside kicks, blind hits to return TD's. Damm trying to protect players i get but to change up the game like this is crazy.

Comments

• will grimey
    will grimey Members Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What's next all-time QBs? Flags instead of tackling? smdh....They're ? -fying the sport...
  • blazn101
    blazn101 Members Posts: 818 ✭✭✭
    Options
    They are trying to change too much..
    i'm not likin it.
  • KplusK
    Options
    Goodell ever play football... just asking?
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In fairness....this is the competition committee's doing.....but yeah this is ?
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that sucks, how would ? like josh cribbs make a living if there were no kick offs
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    detcatinva wrote: »
    that sucks, how would ? like josh cribbs make a living if there were no kick offs

Voiceovers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJZZ-64ooYE

lmao!
  • FroHawke
    FroHawke Members Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Man I don't like the direction the higher ups are taking the game of football. I got into it because of the big hits and all the breakoff returns etc....I like offense, but what they doin now with the rules is ridiculous.

? like Ronnie Lott/Steve Atwater, hell even Sean Taylor wont be able to play their game in this new NFL.
  • Craig Robinson
    Craig Robinson Members Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KplusK wrote: »

From Wikipedia:

"Goodell was born in Jamestown, New York,[4] the son of the late United States Senator Charles E. Goodell, a Republican from New York, and the late Jean Rice Goodell of Buffalo, New York. He graduated from Bronxville High School where, as a three-sport star in football, basketball, and baseball, he captained all three teams as a senior and was named the school's athlete of the year.[5] Injuries kept him from playing college football."

Mystery solved
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

From Wikipedia:

"Goodell was born in Jamestown, New York,[4] the son of the late United States Senator Charles E. Goodell, a Republican from New York, and the late Jean Rice Goodell of Buffalo, New York. He graduated from Bronxville High School where, as a three-sport star in football, basketball, and baseball, he captained all three teams as a senior and was named the school's athlete of the year.[5] Injuries kept him from playing college football."

Mystery solved

Well damn. Somebody get this cracka away from ? 's game asap.
  • KplusK
    edited April 2012
    Options

From Wikipedia:

Mystery solved

Ok now i see why he coming up with all these safe rules....mad he was mr glass
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Punts and Field Goals are next..
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Doesn't matter. We will learn to live with it, still watch religiously and still play Fantasy Football.