My Baby Mom Got Me On Child Support...

Options
124»

Comments

• taeboo
    taeboo Members Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BK Product wrote: »
    "And Until you get me off child support, which is clearly unheard of in our situation, Im going to do whatever I want as far as my approach to our relationship."

^^^yall dont have a relationship at this point.. it sounds too far gone. How you gon live with your BM but bring ? over???? That ? will not end well. and your kid is gon be the one that suffers for it. You could be the best dad in the world, but it means nothing when a kid grows up ina ? up environment.

I dont bring ? to our home or deal with anyone other than my son's mother in front of my son. He thinks we are married.

@ Tommy - Yeah thats how I look at it too.

@ Taebo - We've talked about it several times, and she says she will do it, but then its always an excuse or she dont have time to go down there... Somebody said it seems like "I gave up" and I basically have. Like Im indifferent to the whole situation now, it only bothers me when like we could just be chilling, and this girl will say some ? like "When you going to marry me, or when you going to give me a ring" And Im thinking "You gotta be ? kidding me"

@7flg - you sound young and stupid. How do you pose such an idiotic question. As a man your sole responsibility in life is to provide for your family, your off spring most importantly. Maybe you dont have any children but Im sure ya opinion on the subject will change when u do.

She don't have time?? I would make her make some time to go to the courthouse if I were you. Pick a day and tell her ya'll going down there or there will be no progression in your relationship.

Are you with her because you love her or because of your son? If it's latter and she knows this, she may be keeping that order just in case you leave her.
  • YungHeartLess5
    YungHeartLess5 Members Posts: 413
    Options
    7fIG wrote: »

@7flg - you sound young and stupid. How do you pose such an idiotic question. As a man your sole responsibility in life is to provide for your family, your off spring most importantly. Maybe you dont have any children but Im sure ya opinion on the subject will change when u do.

Ok bruh, like I'm the one paying child support and living with a ? who put me on child support.... and paying child support AGAIN. And you don't even got a paternity test ? GTFOH

Call me young and stupid but I pass. And I think any self-respecting ? would do the same instead of spittin' some cliche ? about a "man's sole responsibility". How many ? gotta tell you you 'lauce' ?

And my seed is older than yours, I'm probably older than you, and I'm not on child support. lol

Ok bruh, like I'm the one paying child support and living with a ? who put me on child support.... and paying child support AGAIN. And you don't even got a paternity test ? GTFOH

Call me young and stupid but I pass. And I think any self-respecting ? would do the same instead of spittin' some cliche ? about a "man's sole responsibility". How many ? gotta tell you you 'lauce' ?

And my seed is older than yours, I'm probably older than you, and I'm not on child support. lol

You dont "Win" because you not on child support, you could not be on child support and still be a ? ass father, which you basically proved when you went on ya rant about how if you were on child support you wouldnt take care of ya kid, to me thats a "Loss"

lol @ everything else you said, good day sir.

• YungHeartLess5
    Options
    @desertrain - We split all this bills... and I come and go as I please

@Taeboo - Its both, but moreso the former. But definetly both.

@Kai - Your husbands situation and mine are totally different. And Im not against marrying her, Im actually all for it. But I cant even fathom the thought of purchasing a ring until Im off child support and ive been off for a good while. Ive mean its been 4 years, act like a woman, admit that you were wrong for puttin me on there, and lets move on with our lives. Its clear that Ive already forgiven you.

• 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options

You dont "Win" because you not on child support, you could not be on child support and still be a ? ass father, which you basically proved when you went on ya rant about how if you were on child support you wouldnt take care of ya kid, to me thats a "Loss"

True, I could be... but fortunately I'm not. I just have common sense. You payin' tax twice ? . Smell the roses. Everybody in here tellin' you the same ? .

Why make a thread asking a question then catch feelings when ? give you advice ?

? it, have fun at the courthouse.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why dont you petition the court yourself, you dont have to wait for her to do it
  • YungHeartLess5
    Options

True, I could be... but fortunately I'm not. I just have common sense. You payin' tax twice ? . Smell the roses. Everybody in here tellin' you the same ? .

Why make a thread asking a question then catch feelings when ? give you advice ?

? it, have fun at the courthouse.

No feelings caught here boss, you have yet to answer one question I posed in the thread, ya responses make it clear that you havnt even read the thread, And I only pay taxes once, just live everyone else. Unless you are referring to the responsibility of providing for your child as a tax... I dunno you lost me but anyway we see things differently, so i agree to disagree with u my man.
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    So that's why it was ordered.... yall were not living together then

YOU have to either contact your local office and see what you need to provide them or get an attorney to suspend the support.

It's not going to happen unless YOU take action

oh and it's not illegal to get support when both parents live together ... she's not going to jail . You have just as much as a duty as she does to inform the courts of your situation.

• G Mack
    G Mack Members Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Looks like you aloud her to do it..
  • Gnawledgeable
    Gnawledgeable Members Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Majority of women who put guys on CS are broke. The only reason I can see her doing it is if the guy wants no part in the child's life at all. I feel for the fathers who want to do for their child but still get ? .
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ***dead*** @ t/s making this thread and his name being "yung heartless"

that's what happens when you don't know how to check a broad
  • Wild Self
    Wild Self Members Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I bet that bird chick don't respect men in general
  • sdotcarter111
    sdotcarter111 Members Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    smh @ mailing the check to your own address

smh @ drivin to court together cause yall share a whip

smh @ stoppin at wendy's on the way back and she say its on me

smh @ cashin the check and then you give her a ride to the mall
  • HarlemThumzUp
    HarlemThumzUp Members Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DEAD @ conflict and sdot...goooot dayyum
  • YungHeartLess5
    Options
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    Options
    pralims wrote: »
    homie she can go to jail for living with you and getting child support....

i know...im from PA and been thru all that and ended up taking both my kids from both my babymoms

i just played the game the right way and came out on top

now i got them witches beggin me to not take them to suppport
    LOL where you at in PA cuzzo

im from gtown but born in north philly...but im right outside the cityline now...

why whats up....where you from

please dont say you a south philly or chester dude....lol
    nah LOL

not at all fam

im from the capital aka star city...... the burg

smh at chester winning states in bball every year tho. how do they beat straight philly teams tho?? .... thats what i dont get.

• UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    Options
    homie...i have no reason to lie....i have support cases against both my baby moms
    you have to know when to listen an how to play the game. women sit in court and share knowledge of how to fukk over a man. think about how kobe got caught. it was abunch of women working against him. now if it was a bunch of men working with kobe he could have gotten away with it. but problem is ? dont listen

the problem that caused me so much time is that i fukked up by thinkin like a ? about everything

you need to be focused and patient and have faith in whatever you believe in. there are forums that are out there that help fathers and give them advice. its all about how much you want it.

i knew alot of guys that wanted custody of they kids but never went full blast at it...because they might win and have to take care of they kid full time. but it sounded good to say you wanted custody.

so it all boils down to want you really want to do and make that ? happen. if you need help homie....pm me....i already helped a few people on this site outside of this site get in the right direction.
    so hold up tho .. i missed your back story

did you go from getting took for support to gaining shared (joint) or full custody?? when you go from getting took for support to having shared custody, how does that affect your payments??
  • I.B. Blackman
    I.B. Blackman Members Posts: 3,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    ....Sorry bruh, But I just couldn't let this thread go on any further without droppin the soundtrack to your thread.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYFEzBigTq0

YEEEEEEN KNOW?!?!?

biggums.gif

• YungHeartLess5
    edited April 2012
    Options
    homie...i have no reason to lie....i have support cases against both my baby moms
    you have to know when to listen an how to play the game. women sit in court and share knowledge of how to fukk over a man. think about how kobe got caught. it was abunch of women working against him. now if it was a bunch of men working with kobe he could have gotten away with it. but problem is ? dont listen

the problem that caused me so much time is that i fukked up by thinkin like a ? about everything

you need to be focused and patient and have faith in whatever you believe in. there are forums that are out there that help fathers and give them advice. its all about how much you want it.

i knew alot of guys that wanted custody of they kids but never went full blast at it...because they might win and have to take care of they kid full time. but it sounded good to say you wanted custody.

so it all boils down to want you really want to do and make that ? happen. if you need help homie....pm me....i already helped a few people on this site outside of this site get in the right direction.
    so hold up tho .. i missed your back story

did you go from getting took for support to gaining shared (joint) or full custody?? when you go from getting took for support to having shared custody, how does that affect your payments??

I actually missed ya back story too. I appreciate this post though n/h. good looking out G'z
  • I.B. Blackman
    I.B. Blackman Members Posts: 3,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ....Sorry bruh, But I just couldn't let this ? go on any further without droppin the soundtrack to your thread.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYFEzBigTq0

YEEEEEEN KNOW?!?!?

biggums.gif