Options
TB.Boy
TB.Boy Members Posts: 553 ✭✭✭
edited April 2012 in The Social Lounge

Comments

• TB.Boy
    Options
    Saw this and was like wtf and does any one know how to post videos?? i know ? dont trust links
  • heyslick
    heyslick Members Posts: 1,179
    Options
    TB.Boy wrote: »

You fools are really NOT to smart - those are military vehicles etc.,coming back from Iraq/afghanistan....there's a bigger chance our nation will have a civil war before we have another World War...but go on and hype the fear and scare yourselves.

• heyslick
    Options
    Dontcha just love it? - the hypocrisy of our politicians and high ranking US soldiers.

"In Iraq, people drive around in new Yukon's, Suburbans, Envoys and new pickups," the official said. "In Kandahar, you find troops from the same U.S. Army driving around in broken-down, 15-year-old, right-hand-drive clunkers with bald tires."
  • heyslick
    Options
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Now we know where all them cash for clunkers went....good job mister President --LMAO!
  • heyslick
    Options
    Here's some more scary trains for you folks..who think WWIII is about to happen...yeah! gotta scare folks into voting for Obama he's the only one that can save us. Yeah! that noble peace prize winner is looking like he's ALL about peace...LMAO!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=J2Rr1dwf2ms&feature=fvwp
  • BK Product
    BK Product Members Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    heyslick wrote: »

You fools are really NOT to smart - those are military vehicles etc.,coming back from Iraq/afghanistan....there's a bigger chance our nation will have a civil war before we have another World War...but go on and hype the fear and scare yourselves.

who are you talking about?? are u lumping everyone with the T/S?
  • TB.Boy
    Options
    I didnt know what this was i seen the video and i was like wtf?? The youtube video is titled it but thats not was i was thinking i had no clue what this was all about... @heyslick thank for clearing that up though..
  • heyslick
    Options
    Your welcome.... a few weeks ago I saw the same thing happening in the Roseville,ca rail yard....they were heading to Oakland which is a Army depot & storage facility for military equipment.
  • heyslick
    Options
    BK Product wrote: »

I said what I meant and meant what I said - you fools doesn't mean everyone....I guess common sense in today's society doesn't exist anymore? Fyi In my entire life I've never/ever seen so much outright stupidity as I've seen within these pages.

• BK Product
    BK Product Members Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BK Product wrote: »

I said what I meant and meant what I said - you fools doesn't mean everyone....I guess common sense in today's society doesn't exist anymore? Fyi In my entire life I've never/ever seen so much outright stupidity as I've seen within these pages.

however it means more than one... and since it was just you and t/s, i was inquring about who you were reffering to. Common Sense doesnt really play into it. it was a direct question.
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Seems like the best way to transport tanks.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    disgust @ me having to agree with that slackjawed, gap-toothed, bigoted piece of ? ? aka 'heyslick" but yes a lot of you ron paul supporting, end of the world alarmists often come off as retards.
  • heyslick
    Options
    disgust @ me having to agree with that slackjawed, gap-toothed, bigoted piece of ? ? aka 'heyslick" but yes a lot of you ron paul supporting, end of the world alarmists often come off as retards.

Poor fella has to agree to the truth what a pity - me posting said truth has absolutely nothing to do with it. FYI reality does tend to speak for itself regardless of who puts forth said truth.

• Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Poor fella has to agree to the truth what a pity - me posting said truth has absolutely nothing to do with it. FYI reality does tend to speak for itself regardless of who puts forth said truth.

get hit by a truck

• thatni99ajahmal
    thatni99ajahmal Members Posts: 3,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dontcha just love it? - the hypocrisy of our politicians and high ranking US soldiers.

"In Iraq, people drive around in new Yukon's, Suburbans, Envoys and new pickups," the official said. "In Kandahar, you find troops from the same U.S. Army driving around in broken-down, 15-year-old, right-hand-drive clunkers with bald tires."

Thats bcuz IRAQ had money for such vehicles when we invaded them..
    There are alot of broken down beat up vehicles in IRAQ as well..
    As FIAT thats the best way to move..
  • Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Those are my tanks. I bought em on ebay, I got a good deal. Buy 49, get one free.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    we just need metal gear now