Question, following ppl thread to thread just to hit wack or feelings...

Options
2stepz_ahead
2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
rather than debate...does that make you feel good?
do you really feel like your getting under someones skin or that your stickin it to them?
Does that make you complete?
Does it get your blood flowing?
Im speaking to a few who just like to do it just cause.

damn internet hecklers multiply like baybay's kids?
as long as it helps you sleep and brag about something on the bus tomorrow....im glad i can help

Comments

• In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Allah_U_Akbar
    Allah_U_Akbar Members Posts: 11,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I noticed that almost every time that Kat chick posts a comment, somebody hits the "FEELINGS" button.... No matter what she posts... It's kinda funny.
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hit you with the feelings pralims for catching feelings about the feelings button. Vicious cycle. Like gettin a 2nd tech for complaining about the first.
  • Ms.Scorp
    Ms.Scorp Members Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Yes, it gives them a small measure of satisfaction. It's usually done in retaliation for when you've hurt a posters feelings.

The fun will start once it's revealed who gave the reactions...that's what I'm waiting for ;))
  • zay_24
    zay_24 Members Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I dont do this, but i give Kat a feelings everytime i see one of her post. I also flag any mod on site.
  • CallMeWelvin
    CallMeWelvin Members Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I get flagged or "feelings" more than anyone
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hit you with the feelings pralims for catching feelings about the feelings button. Vicious cycle. Like gettin a 2nd tech for complaining about the first.

lmao....

you got me
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol! Yea it's happening. But why give em the satisfaction by making a thread? No shots included. Feelings button isn't ? -just keep hitting the IC with ether and goat posts. Some ? just be on their preschool vendettas. Word to Five Deadly Venoms, "you try to find my weak spot, but still you fail!"
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol Texas boi and Dro Especially Dro is ? famous for this. Lol
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Good bye, Dro.
  • Louis Cipher
    Louis Cipher Members Posts: 4,020 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion. wrote: »
    Soon we (mods) are gonna be able to see who's abusing the reaction/flag features and when we do ? will get banned if we see it's excessive.....

explain to me why it even matters? you can only rate one response at a time...

people really taking the internet that serious?

i been on the ic more or less for 8 yrs...and this is a new one
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Ms.Scorp
    Options
    Soon we (mods) are gonna be able to see who's abusing the reaction/flag features and when we do ? will get banned if we see it's excessive.....

I already know the posters that did my ? but seeing them revealed and banned will be hilarious!

Going months back and following someone around wacking every post they make is some loser ? , and the ultimate sign of caught feelings....lmao.
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    Dat ? be funny to me man, there be times all i said was " dat song was hot" and a mothafukka done gave me a feelings lol. It is what it is.
  • Wild Self
    Wild Self Members Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

give that option to posters too. I wanna see who exactly is giving out the wacks and feelings postings.
  • zay_24
    zay_24 Members Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭
    Options

I gave you a feelings.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The IC will find any weakness and proceed to poke it repeatedly until it goes numb. If there is no weakness, the IC will create one and then proceed to poke it repeatedly until it goes numb.
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can't until we can actually see who's giving people reactions lol
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options

Might as well go ahead and get fitted for my handcuffs then cause I've been abusing them like adderall during exam time.

2ed8rpk.gif
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Whimpmvp this thread is for you....
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm giving everybody in this thread feelings for responding to t/s catching feelings about posters following other posters and giving them feelings on purpose.

Y'all are better than that
  • Ms.Scorp
    edited April 2012
    Options
    jabtheking wrote: »
    Ms.Scorp wrote: »

I already know the posters that did my ? but seeing them revealed and banned will be hilarious!

Going months back and following someone around wacking every post they make is some loser ? , and the ultimate sign of caught feelings....lmao.

Kat has admitted that she does this to me. So you're saying Kat is doing some wack loser ? cause she's displaying the ultimate signs of having caught feelings?

Hilarious Kimi. I'm gonna give you a 'goat' for that.

nah, i don't like you so I'm wackin the post.

You always try to deflect by bringing someone else up..lol.

You admitted doing this, and if Kat admitted it then it's lame for her to do it too. I don't blindly cape and defend the people I'm cool with on here, if I disagree with something they do, I address it, and they do the same to me :-??

I don't care who does it, hitting the wack button on every post someone makes because you "don't like them" is stupid and emotional. The internets not real right?...lol

I could expect this from a female but a guy? /:)
  • Ms.Scorp
    Options
    darkone360 wrote: »
    I'm giving everybody in this thread feelings for responding to t/s catching feelings about posters following other posters and giving them feelings on purpose.

Y'all are better than that

It's just a topic of discussion/debate. I don't think anyone truly cares about this...lol
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I clicked "Feelings" on the opening post in this thread, since I felt that it was laced with feelings.
  • juan travolta
    juan travolta Members Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the more you mention it. the more they will keep hitting it.