Watching the Zimmerman bond hearing...

Options

Comments

• Lurker6
    Lurker6 Members Posts: 4,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    funny cuz like a week or so ago was watching on the news how all the really good high powered attorney were waiting to represent zimmerman guess they were right
  • CallMeWelvin
    CallMeWelvin Members Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Zimmerman lawyer already got the lead investigator to admit that they don't have much evidence.
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    Zimmerman lawyer already got the lead investigator to admit that they don't have much evidence.
    Under oath too; which will make it difficult for him to come up with some new ? .

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • lordhonka2
    lordhonka2 Members Posts: 1,402 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    fiat_money wrote: »
    Under oath too; which will make it difficult for him to come up with some new ? .

no he didnt

• lordhonka2
    lordhonka2 Members Posts: 1,402 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    both lawyers are good neither did any real damage on this
  • bgoat
    bgoat Members Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • fiat_money
    edited April 2012
    Options
    lordhonka2 wrote: »

no he didnt
    Yeh, dude said that "he didn't know" of (or if there was) any actual evidence that Zimmerman "confronted" Treyvon as was stated in the affidavit.
    Zimmerman’s attorney asked Gilbreath several times whether there was anything else to prove that Zimmerman “confronted” Martin, as the investigators wrote in a sworn affidavit filed April 11 with the 18th Judicial Circuit Court in Florida.

“You have nothing to support the confrontation suggestion?” defense attorney Mark O’Mara said.

“I don’t know,” Gilbreath said. “I think I’ve answered the question.”
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    did ABC news get the photo before the prosecutors got it?
  • gorilla
    gorilla Members Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    ? these lyin ass ? . if that photo and those medical records were legit, they would've brought those up and released them loooooooong ago.

? outta here with all this all of a sudden ? poppin up. That pic don't even look right,
  • fiat_money
    Options
    gorilla wrote: »
    ? these lyin ass ? . if that photo and those medical records were legit, they would've brought those up and released them loooooooong ago.

? outta here with all this all of a sudden ? poppin up. That pic don't even look right,
    From the beginning, they said the police report was "sealed".

There's probably ? that hurts Zimmerman's case that hasn't come out yet either.
  • gorilla
    Options

That also goes to show how we really don't know what we're seeing now is legit. Funny how other stuff managed to get leaked tho. Report, affidavit, etc

If I just shot a person and killed them, and I'm claiming self defense not only will I let be know to everyone who will listen that there are photos to corroborate my claim, I would also be damn sure to go to the hospital the same night especially claiming I was beaten so bad I feared for my life.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    they gonna treat this dude like a star....protection , assistance with going into hiding

? is amazing
  • fiat_money
    Options

That also goes to show how we really don't know what we're seeing now is legit. Funny how other stuff managed to get leaked tho. Report, affidavit, etc

If I just shot a person and killed them, and I'm claiming self defense not only will I let be know to everyone who will listen that there are photos to corroborate my claim, I would also be damn sure to go to the hospital the same night especially claiming I was beaten so bad I feared for my life.
    Zimmerman's friends/family have said that there was proof of his injuries and treatment in the past; so his lawyers didn't really have a reason to release that ? before the charges/trial.
  • gorilla
    Options

Zimmerman's friends/family have said that there was proof of his injuries and treatment in the past; so his lawyers didn't really have a reason to release that ? before the charges/trial.

You'd think his lawyers releasing that asap would potentially avoid charges/trial. Doesn't make sense for them to sit on all this evidence that according to them and his supporters "supports his claim". And they were all speaking vague as hell. Who shoot a person ins self defense and sits back while a people are in an uproar without releasing proof of their claim?

If Zimmerman was walking down the street and attacked or walking to his car and approached by a would be car jacker I'd say he had every right to ? case close.

But this lil ? followed somebody he THOUGHT was up to something and got ? off when the same person HE was following started running. The only person who had a right to defend himself is not alive to tell his side. I don't give a damn if Trayvon really did beat the brakes off him, fro his pov I'm sure he feared for his safety, Trayvon not Zimmerman.
  • cobbland
    cobbland Members Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He won't last long if he doesn't get convicted.
    The summer is coming up and tensions are usually high.
    This is what some people in power want to see.
  • fiat_money
    Options

You'd think his lawyers releasing that asap would potentially avoid charges/trial. Doesn't make sense for them to sit on all this evidence that according to them and his supporters "supports his claim". And they were all speaking vague as hell. Who shoot a person ins self defense and sits back while a people are in an uproar without releasing proof of their claim?
    The cops and state's attorney office already had all of the evidence; releasing it to the public early would only give people who aren't involved with the case something to speculate about.

No reason to do that ? .
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Did Zimmerman apologized? If so, he already admitted guilt.
  • cobbland
    cobbland Members Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bgoat wrote: »
    22es8m.jpg

Zimmerman-ABC-video-enhanced-caption.jpg

Still not buying it.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    twizza 77 wrote: »
    Did Zimmerman apologized? If so, he already admitted guilt.

well we know he shot the kid....thats not up for debate....its if it was self defense is the problem
  • BK Product
    BK Product Members Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If i was his lawyers i wouldnt have released any eveidence i had to the public... why give people a chance to "debunk" your ? and let em prepare...( i know he has to share the evidence with the prosecution)
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That ? makes no ? sense.
  • apocalyptica
    apocalyptica Members Posts: 225
    edited April 2012
    Options
    I predicted this is how things were going to play out. The lynch mob is made up of uneducated dumb ? and now they're looking stupid because they want to bury this guy under the jail when any one with an ounce of sense realize this is a weak as ? case. Can't wait to see the freakout when he walks lmao.
  • Gucci Scott King
    Gucci Scott King Members Posts: 883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well it looks like i can get me some free shoes after all