When and How Did Fat B*tches Hijack the Word Thick?

Options

Comments

• afrobanditt
    afrobanditt Members Posts: 54
    Options
    I am 5'11 at 220 pounds by the way

yo, according to an internet BMI calculator that makes you obese.

• Aquafina..floe
    Aquafina..floe Members Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well yes by a doctors. Calculations in living. At a healthy normal weight. I am considered fat...but BY my personal look on it...i dont consider. Myself fat......just outa shape....
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmao @ Aqua comin in here catchin feelings im sorry shorty 220 for a women is overweight there's no "different types of fat" neck nd back rolls mean ur obese stop trynna categorize certain types of overweight lls
  • FieldTripsToTheHood
    FieldTripsToTheHood Members Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • akomax
    akomax Members Posts: 483 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Well yes by a doctors. Calculations in living. At a healthy normal weight. I am considered fat...but BY my personal look on it...i dont consider. Myself fat......just outa shape....

how you see yourself doesn't change the fact that you are fat ...
  • MAKAVELI25
    MAKAVELI25 Members Posts: 5,595 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? at 5'11 and 220. I'm 6 ft. and 167, and I'm a man. ? you big as hell
  • longmeat
    longmeat Members Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭
    Options

Shorty that's not a normal healthy weight, and that not outta shape. You fat. Acceptance is the first step to getting help
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options
    lmao @ Aqua comin in here catchin feelings im sorry shorty 220 for a women is overweight there's no "different types of fat" neck nd back rolls mean ur obese stop trynna categorize certain types of overweight lls

axel im not catching no feelings i dont care about anybody on here calling me fat at all and i aint catchin no type of feelings i carry my weight i like my body i may drop a lil bit to make my stomach smaller other than that i am staying right where i am call it wat u want!
  • Mr.Audigier216
    Mr.Audigier216 Members Posts: 4,905 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm guessing Monique had something to do with it, her whole "I hate skinny ? " rant n her movie Phat Girls where she gets the male "eye candy" (pause) of the movie over her fine ass slim cousin n goes on to be a famous "PLUS SIZE" women's clothing designer of the clothing label "Thick Madame"
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options
    I'm guessing Monique had something to do with it, her whole "I hate skinny ? " rant n her movie Phat Girls where she gets the male "eye candy" (pause) of the movie over her fine ass slim cousin n goes on to be a famous "PLUS SIZE" women's clothing designer of the clothing label "Thick Madame"

no there is a really a diffrence between being thick and fat......and like i said just becuase i have a stomach and some crabby pattys hangin from the side i dont consider that as fat...monique she is fat she is like a size i wanna say 25 26....if there is that size...i wear a size 14.....even 15 16 17 and 18 arent fat...considering how she carrys her weight
  • Mr.Audigier216
    Mr.Audigier216 Members Posts: 4,905 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    See here's the thing....its all in perception...what I see as fat, you may not, what society n health officials see as fat, a woman may just consider herself thick....I'm talkin bout the females who are actually fat (no doubt about it) calling themselves thick, or pleasantly plump, or some ? to that extent, its like no...your fat, i mean b confident in yourself love who you are, but ma, your fat, sorry
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Too much pork for my fork
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options
    See here's the thing....its all in perception...what I see as fat, you may not, what society n health officials see as fat, a woman may just consider herself thick....I'm talkin bout the females who are actually fat (no doubt about it) calling themselves thick, or pleasantly plump, or some ? to that extent, its like no...your fat, i mean b confident in yourself love who you are, but ma, your fat, sorry

yea and i agree with u 100 percent at the end of the day diff ppl have diff terms on wat they proclaim as fat i think a female is fat when she is just all around....fat everyhere arms legs stomach no neck just big....if she a above a size 18 depending on how she carrys it she is fat...my homegirl is a size 18 she has a huge ass some thick thighs and wide hips...but her waist is small and her stomach is big but it does not stick out as much as mine does.....and trust she is not fat she just thick....when i think of fat i think of fat!!!! like ? your FAT!

• Aquafina..floe
    Options
    Fat women took the word over when men started calling them thick. Thick has a positive connotation now while "fat" never has. Human nature to want to refer to yourself in a positive light despite knowing it isn't true.

this sums up the whole thread,,,
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

yea and i agree with u 100 percent at the end of the day diff ppl have diff terms on wat they proclaim as fat i think a female is fat when she is just all around....fat everyhere arms legs stomach no neck just big....if she a above a size 18 depending on how she carrys it she is fat...my homegirl is a size 18 she has a huge ass some thick thighs and wide hips...but her waist is small and her stomach is big but it does not stick out as much as mine does.....and trust she is not fat she just thick....when i think of fat i think of fat!!!! like ? your FAT!
    http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/311793/the-difference-between-being-thick-and-being-fatthinking-youre-thick/p1
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? Sanchez wrote: »

lol wtf
    lol on some real ? though, she just gave off the build of a male running back. I'm 5'9(average male height) 185 - 190(mainly muscle). A female past the weight of 165 that aint carrying a baby or has no added muscle weight aint ordinary. lol 220 though? I know grown ass men that are like 6'0 - 6'4 with my same muscle build and they are around 210 - 230.

Men naturally weigh more than woman. Plus muscle weighs more than fat lol so I don't have anything left to say about this.

Keep doing your thing aqua. As long as you think you are not fat then it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks........

• Aquafina..floe
    Options
    ? Sanchez wrote: »

lol wtf
    lol on some real ? though, she just gave off the build of a male running back. I'm 5'9(average male height) 185 - 190(mainly muscle). A female past the weight of 165 that aint carrying a baby or has no added muscle weight aint ordinary. lol 220 though? I know grown ass men that are like 6'0 - 6'4 with my same muscle build and they are around 210 - 230.

Men naturally weigh more than woman. Plus muscle weighs more than fat lol so I don't have anything left to say about this.

Keep doing your thing aqua. As long as you think you are not fat then it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks........

hell yea i am

• black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options
    See she is fat..but i gotta see her body too cause i can say that she is borderline. Fat. When i think of a fat girl i think of like precious
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    See she is fat..but i gotta see her body too cause i can say that she is borderline. Fat. When i think of a fat girl i think of like precious

precious is beyond morbidly obese. chick in the vid is definitely fat

LMAO
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »

precious is beyond morbidly obese. chick in the vid is definitely fat

Yes but then u cant see her body...i doubt that she is curvy so i would assume she may b fat..but if u have a chick..thats her size. But then her waste is small and her stomach aint all sloppy hangin out...then thats considerd fat as well?

Like these. Pics. Of these wonen that have these huuuuuuuuge ? hips and thighs. But then they stomach is flat..they dont get called fat..but technically they. R....
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options
    So if a fenale has a stomach. She is fat right?
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's basically like the skinny nd slim statement IMO I cant call myself slim cuz I weigh 125 pounds I'm close to annorexic skinny I aint delusional about it or trynna come up wit different types of skinny im scrawny as ? it is wat it is lls
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And every man that posted in this thread if not a ? ...dont get ? so they cant even speak on any type of ? ...except. blazini

Bhwaaaaaah, this cracked me up
  • Green Mamba
    Green Mamba Members Posts: 25
    Options
    So if a fenale has a stomach. She is fat right?

yes u fat ? ...