RIP James Harden

Options

Comments

• aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »

hell naw.. he blatantly bowed duded and knocked him out.... if Bynum got more that 2 he deserves at least 5... 1 gtfoh come on now... aint no defending what Artest did. Harden bumped him but artest celebrated then bowed him

The difference is Bynum timed the ? , knew who he was hitting, and Bynum is the hulk compared to lil' Barea. Also, it was set in stone that Bynum's suspension would be all regular season games. Not the same thing AT ALL.

Artest's action was more of a "get off me" move, Bynum was a "sit your ? down" move.

... And if you think that actually knocked him out, you're gullible as ? . Everyone knows NBA players are bad actors.

Also, I can easily defend Artest's move. If I dunk on your teammates and decide to taunt about it and you get all close to me trying to interrupt my taunt, you best believe I'm shoving you out the way. Maybe not an elbow to the head, but I'm definitely getting you the ? out my personal space/face. That goes without saying.

no Artest coulda seriously hurt Harden... also lets quit frontin bout Artest celebrating and Harden getting in the way. Im a Artest fan but he been doin this same move since he was with the Bulls... He will get tangled with u then do a cheat shot. He deserves 5 games for that foolishness
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »

hell naw.. he blatantly bowed duded and knocked him out.... if Bynum got more that 2 he deserves at least 5... 1 gtfoh come on now... aint no defending what Artest did. Harden bumped him but artest celebrated then bowed him

The difference is Bynum timed the ? , knew who he was hitting, and Bynum is the hulk compared to lil' Barea. Also, it was set in stone that Bynum's suspension would be all regular season games. Not the same thing AT ALL.

Artest's action was more of a "get off me" move, Bynum was a "sit your ? down" move.

... And if you think that actually knocked him out, you're gullible as ? . Everyone knows NBA players are bad actors.

Also, I can easily defend Artest's move. If I dunk on your teammates and decide to taunt about it and you get all close to me trying to interrupt my taunt, you best believe I'm shoving you out the way. Maybe not an elbow to the head, but I'm definitely getting you the ? out my personal space/face. That goes without saying.

Bynum doesnt have the history Artest does and Stern dont give a ? what kind of 'move' was there. End of the day it was unnecessary and he is gonna get more games and a bigger fine because he is a repeat offender.
  • Nah Son
    Nah Son Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Metta was predicting this ? on the low in twitter tho.....before the game he retweeted a random hoe that said "I wanna start boxing". Someone shoulda showed Coach Brown that.

And lmaooo @ the description in his profile: "Manager".
  • young_reezy
    young_reezy Members Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This was a chess move by Metta. There is always a method to his madness. OKC took a mental note of today on a subliminal level. The Thunder didn't shoot well and it did hurt them playing without Harden but at the end of the day they got they hearts taken out with a butter knife. Exposed as being Punktafied.
  • kAjUn
    kAjUn Members Posts: 2,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    throwthembows.gif?w=600

laff

world peace my ass
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    James Harden is a lame ? anyway
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    $tayRichROLLIN Members Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hit him with the back of the ear shot . That's a hard shot to take with a elbow . As a Laker I hope Ron gets the minimum. As a basketball lover there going to set a play-off no tolerance for ? example.
  • blacklsoldier
    blacklsoldier Members Posts: 899
    Options
    Expect ESPN to be on this ? for a couple of days.. Starting with Mike & Mike, first take, the herd, every sports radio show ect
  • blacklsoldier
    blacklsoldier Members Posts: 899
    edited April 2012
    Options
    In honor of Metta being from QB.
    The ? basically told us that.. I say, the peace is over, the peace is over, biddy-bye-bye! The peace is over, the peace is over, hey, hey!
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Artest probably did that b/c harden was talking ? to Kobe last time.
    and harden did intentionally step in front of artest
  • Serious Juice Mayne
    Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    how is Harden a ? ? He had 14 pts was choppin and got bowed by a crazed Artest lol...
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Artest probably did that b/c harden was talking ? to Kobe last time.
    and harden did intentionally step in front of artest

The ? he doing? Take the elbow and keep it moving.

Let's see if he keeps talking that ish..
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Any less than 5 games and Stern a ? .
  • CockMcStuffins
    CockMcStuffins Members Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rage wrote: »

It's standard for elbow infractions to get 1 or 2 games
    Anything over that and stern is a hypocrite
  • northside7
    Options

They gonna pull that "we know his history" ish and give him more than 2 games.
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Dwight Howard got 1 game for throwing an elbow that didnt even connect. Harden is going to be out a few games due to a concussion. It was a straight ? move...and lastly yes dude is a habitual line stepper. Any less than 5 games and Stern a ? .
  • Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kAjUn wrote: »
    throwthembows.gif?w=600

laff

world peace my ass

• smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Dwight Howard got 1 game for throwing an elbow that didnt even connect. Harden is going to be out a few games due to a concussion. It was a straight ? move...and lastly yes dude is a habitual line stepper. Any less than 5 games and Stern a ? .

word, straight up. that ? could possibly ? up our championship hopes. dude is one of our main scorers, we need him. and to the rest of you ? , eat ? and die. talkin bout he deserved it and its his fault, eat a ? . it aint his fault Artest deals with emotion like a ? .
  • G Mack
    G Mack Members Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that hockey dude got 25 games....expect this to influence sterns decision.

• Copper
    Options

shut yo ass up....? stepped in front of a player running down court and got bowed...that is all...yall making it seem like artest shanked a ? ...yall sound like some ?
  • northside7
    Options

word, straight up. that ? could possibly ? up our championship hopes. dude is one of our main scorers, we need him. and to the rest of you ? , eat ? and die. talkin bout he deserved it and its his fault, eat a ? . it aint his fault Artest deals with emotion like a ? .

Still catching feelings.

shut yo ass up....? stepped in front of a player running down court and got bowed...that is all...yall making it seem like artest shanked a ? ...yall sound like some ?

C/S. Every okc fan on the IC is ? and complaining about a weak elbow swing FOH.
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    im not an OKC fan.. but that wasnt a weak swing...

and... i see the excuses coming if OKC gets put out and harden dont make every game lol

artest trolling the western conference
  • Copper
    Options

that makes 2 of u then