Is Future a talented RAPPER?(Fixed)

Options
silverfoxx
silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2012 in The Reason
Okay, before ? trash me and think im someone who doesnt true Hip Hop, im willing to test my resume with anyone. I myslef was not a fan of ATL rapper Future, but after going to ATL and seeing how many times this ? is played on the radio(ALOT) and seeing the control and power in the streets he has, its actually impressive. Yes my last sentence was a run on, but ? it. Back to the topic, Future is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay far from a lyrical mc, but something that many lyrical mcs do cant do what Future is currently doing. That is compose a "Catchy song " that will stick on ? and ? braincells and get them hype basically feeding the trap, strip clubs, streets, clubs, etc. Future flow is actually terrible, and is voice is mad weird as ? . But the dude has a unique talent to know how to compose and make a hit song even with a simple beat.

This is not me caping or calling Future a true MC, im just pointing out something that many people forget about the guy. We Hip Hop fans hate current mainstream, which i do as well, but their are diffrent levels at hip hop like trap rap that is apart of the culture. And I respect it, and im not afraid to say i do lol.

Future has a talent to compose hit songs outta ? simple beats (ex. Magic), which can be very hard to do by pure struggling lyricists in the game who constantlycomplains about Hip Hop current state and dont understand why their ? are working. So im expecting alot of wacks and maybe feelings lol but IC, think about not only lyrical side of a MC, but also the side of appeal, catchyness, and overall ? that bangs in the clubs.

This same formula also works for the immediate rise of a ? 15 little kid from Chi-town name Chief Keef,who is currently working with one of the biggest stars in Hip Hop. Also 2 chainz. These guys knows how to hook the ADHD crowd. So IC, Does Future credit for his composing songs talent even though his flow is taking a ? ? I say yes.

Comments

• Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    he garbage as garbage can be, but he got a few songs that sound good.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    we gotta stop comparing 2 chains to future too, future make tity boi sound like ludacris.
  • double0suge
    double0suge Members Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    future>>>2chainz
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    we gotta stop comparing 2 chains to future too, future make tity boi sound like ludacris.

future make ? boi sound like ? boi
    2 chainz stupid wack
    future>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>? 2 cups
  • Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Members Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You giving dude way to much credit..he sing/raps his bars with a auto tune effect thrown in here n there..same ? ? been doin for a couple years now..kirko bangs doin the same ? ..lazy brained ? get high and go in the booth and spit out the simplest ? they can think of so they can listen to it wen they get higher..talented? Hell naw..catchy? Most definitely..future wouldn't be future if he didn't have ties to dungeon family..personally that's wat makes the ? about him so bad..he was around outkast, organized noiz, goodie mob and still came out soundin like a lean addict..no lyrical depth at all
  • silverfoxx
    Options
    lol ? vups. I only compare the 2 because the y both buzzing heavy in ATL right now of the same formula. But yes they both garabage, but they know how to make hit songs for the trap street scene. ? is not easy to make ? catchy on consistent basis with ? beats, ? really thank its easy lol
  • silverfoxx
    Options
    You giving dude way to much credit..he sing/raps his bars with a auto tune effect thrown in here n there..same ? ? been doin for a couple years now..kirko bangs doin the same ? ..lazy brained ? get high and go in the booth and spit out the simplest ? they can think of so they can listen to it wen they get higher..talented? Hell naw..catchy? Most definitely..future wouldn't be future if he didn't have ties to dungeon family..personally that's wat makes the ? about him so bad..he was around outkast, organized noiz, goodie mob and still came out soundin like a lean addict..no lyrical depth at all

Bro i agree with the dunegeon family aspect, but like i stated Future ? sucks at rapping. So lets not talk about why his lyrics are not like theirs. He even said in a interview that he makes music for ? with short attention spans. I just said its a talent to know how to make the best out of a ? beat and make it hip, catchy, and get trap crowds hype on key word: consistant basis. YC is a prime example of someone who didnt have what im talking about, consistancy at trap ? .

I prefer Aquemini, Atliens, Soul Food, etc. and only have 1 song by future on my ipod, but im just giving credit to the young ? . I mean its obvious his ? working, come to ATL, its annoying lol.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options

2 chainz stupid wack

both them ? >>>>zedzilla tho
  • Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Members Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I feel wat u sayin..every year its a cat that emerges and has the ppls attention..sum hold on and hav a semi to completely successful career but most fizzle out by their 2nd album..idk about the dude future tho..he can go either way..one thing about having a unique sound is if ur not careful, u might end up pigeon-holing yourself and become an unintentional gimmick
  • BackInWhite
    Options

2 chainz stupid wack

both them ? >>>>zedzilla tho

no sir
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    abso toodle lutely
  • BackInWhite
    Options
  • EscoHovNyGo
    EscoHovNyGo Members Posts: 632
    Options
    I ? with trap rap it gets me amped, if I want to hear lyrical gems I'd throw on some wu, nas, kweli etc. Future is a terrible rapper but I can listen to mainstream and underground at the same damn time!
  • satyrone
    satyrone Members Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Didnt read future wack as ? .
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    For somebody who says ? off the dome as he goes along he's decent.
  • Ounceman
    Ounceman Members Posts: 6,702 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    at the same damn time is kind of catchy and bangs in the whip. but every other song ive heard from this ? ranges for stupid to downright cringeworthy
  • almighty breeze
    almighty breeze Members Posts: 1,928 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? what?
    you just described every wack trap rapper and half ass mc from the past decade
    that whole "move the crowd" thing is becoming a cop out- my generation of fans dont need much to be "moved" in the first place
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mc? no...talented? Not that either
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yea he's easily the wackest rapper in the game right now. and being worse than french montana isn't easy.
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He's unintentionally funny to me so I can listen to dude nd his ? bangs in the whip
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    A talented MC? Nah but I ? with some of his songs
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He is a talented club song maker. He has his lane and if u dont try and make him something he isnt which is a lyricist then he he is talented...
  • Sweet Dick Willie
    Sweet Dick Willie Members Posts: 273
    Options
    What Future does is not talented. He sounds like a mumbling ? on 90% of his songs that doesn't take talent. If anything you can say he has an ear for beats but as a MC he's one of the worst in the game right now.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What Future does is not talented. He sounds like a mumbling ? on 90% of his songs that doesn't take talent. If anything you can say he has an ear for beats but as a MC he's one of the worst in the game right now.

ITS SUBJECTIVE.... To u its not talented to me it is.... someone else can try to do what he does and it wont be as hot....