New Music: Slaughterhouse x Cee-Lo “My Life”

Options

Comments

• bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmao at this ? thinkin he's good at rapping.

he straight up told me hes better than joey da gawd......thats when i knew he was off his meds

That's just like Joe Budden thinking he better than Method Man right

not at all the same thing.
  • MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

he straight up told me hes better than joey da gawd......thats when i knew he was off his meds

How is it any different . and at the other dude again delusional because you don't even have to be good to make it in rap

now.
  • just.might.b.ok
    just.might.b.ok Members Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so you're calling yourself wack now?
    lmao, just like the rest of the bums in this site, just another autistic lonely ? who thinks he can become someone.
  • bankrupt baller
    Options

How is it any different . and at the other dude again delusional because you don't even have to be good to make it in rap

now.

you're right as far as the bolded so you would fit right in.
  • yeah i rap so don't
    yeah i rap so don't Members Posts: 3,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    they did an interview on this not long ago about how some people come to them like
    "oh man, i been listening to SH since u started the group but now that people know about ya i dont check for your music anymore"

People are hoes like this.

Can we keep the thread about Slaughterhouse and not MC The Rapper?

Thank you

• MC The Rapper
    Options
    lmao, just like the rest of the bums in this site, just another autistic lonely ? who thinks he can become someone.

a lot hate in ya blood did a local rapper sleep with your girl or something dog you sound like you projecting . oh and bankrupt baller you butthurt because i

didn't like your boyfriend's song . OH and the other Joe budden fanboy you sound silly as ? haha but its whatever
  • sonsofscotland
    sonsofscotland Members Posts: 239 ✭✭
    Options
    What ? gave me a wack

yo... iv seen u talk about being an ICP fan, with that, I suspect you are white, with that, I dont belive u should have said that.... peace

Well Im black not white

cool man, just didnt think ICP had any black fans, thought it was all 'misunderstood' white kids... my bad.
  • bankrupt baller
    Options

a lot hate in ya blood did a local rapper sleep with your girl or something dog you sound like you projecting . oh and bankrupt baller you butthurt because i

didn't like your boyfriend's song . OH and the other Joe budden fanboy you sound silly as ? haha but its whatever

i know you are upset that you're a garbage rapper but if you dont mind im going to take yeah i raps advice and not talk about you in this thread anymore....
  • MC The Rapper
    Options

i know you are upset that you're a garbage rapper but if you dont mind im going to take yeah i raps advice and not talk about you in this thread anymore....

You made this thread about me I didn't say ? about you or the other mouse lovers in here.
  • bankrupt baller
    Options
    i wonder how the video for this is going to be....cee-lo gonna be singing the hook and petting his cat lol
  • edutained_by_hh
    edutained_by_hh Members Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    What ? gave me a wack

I gave you that wack, because Twiztid is garbage and I think it is wack that Royce is going to be on their album. You said with pride, so i "wacked" you.
    i wonder how the video for this is going to be....cee-lo gonna be singing the hook and petting his cat lol

LOL!!
  • MC The Rapper
    Options

You made this thread about me I didn't say ? about you or the other mouse lovers in here.

Haha at me catching feelings when posters was bout to have an aneurysm when i said the song was ? . Then posters

tired their damnest to attack me personally. Like their Internet Forum opinions matter. When I said the song was on the

Techno side posters went to protecting their heroes with Shady Team-esqe intensity but I caught feelings . Well I'm gon be

honest I did catch a queasy feeling when I first listened to the song I had to turned that ? off. I'm surprised Cee-lo

would sully his artistic integrity by working with a group of rejects and misfits but I guess Marshall's check cleared.
  • just.might.b.ok
    Options

implyin im a fanboy of anybody
    bro, u need to grow up, probably pick a better rapname, i'll help you with something according ur age
    "mc angst"
    "cool crawling in my skin j"
    "mr. im no joke"
    "youtubeking"
  • bankrupt baller
    Options
    one thing i dont like is my boy joey had the shortest verse smh
  • nj2089
    nj2089 Members Posts: 4,283 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • FrankOceanIsGay
    FrankOceanIsGay Members Posts: 402
    Options
    Boring mc's + boring beat = very boring
  • walwyn
    walwyn Members Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I like it *shrugs*
  • MC The Rapper
    edited April 2012
    Options

bro, u need to grow up, probably pick a better rapname, i'll help you with something according ur age
    "mc angst"
    "mr. im no joke"
    "youtubeking"

Haha at me needing to grow up haha man you still on my nads its cool bruh save ya suggestions for someone who values your opinion

tumblr_m0dpm5lITw1rqfhi2o1_400.gif
  • just.might.b.ok
    Options
    Boring mc's + boring beat = very boring

rather listen to this boring mcs than any of the white ? mob
  • just.might.b.ok
    Options

"mc angst"
    "mr. im no joke"
    "youtubeking"

Haha at me needing to grow up haha man you still on my nads its cool bruh save ya suggestions for someone who values your opinion

tumblr_m0dpm5lITw1rqfhi2o1_400.gif

KanyeShrug1.jpg
    sigh, who gave autistic internet access?
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why don't these rejects just retire already. SMH @ them thinking 4 failed solo careers were going to combine and make a successful group. LOL, the nerve of these clowns.
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    Cee-loo my ? , but dat hook was garbage. Dis is slaughterhouse, we wanna hear some slaughterhouse type ? , dis joint sounds like it comes wit glowsticks.
  • just.might.b.ok
    Options
    ayo mc the ? man i didnt know u were featured in the newest SH vlog, cool story bro!
    around 1:55
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=jGi56j_dzng
    this is some great exposure for u and ur career, congratz my ?
  • bankrupt baller
    Options
    damn i wish i can see the video lol
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Looks like Slaughterhouse dun took the "LASERS" approach with their new stuff.

Meh....can't get down with this too much.