Comments

• Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    We pretty much are married without the ceremony. She aint going nowhere
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We got rings and got married, no proposal. We're simple, not lovey-dovey mushy blah blah...
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ***Takes notes...puts away in safe deposit box***

A ? need @ least 5 years...if ever
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DRO3000 wrote: »
    @ITSKATBITCHES

IM SURE U GOT PROPOSED TO A COUPLE OF TIMES...

WHAT HAPPEND?

Are you trying to play me DRO?

I've never been proposed to..this is only the second relationship serious enough to even discuss marriage.

I did have a dude want me to run away with him when he found out I was pregnant though. He was ready to be that child's pappy and everything..I obviously declined.

Was it his baby? how well did you know this fella?
  • BK Product
    BK Product Members Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    was thinking this was the best way ^^^

take one she dont really wear to often or somethin.
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    in the park after a dinner date. it was a few people around, but i'm glad he did it low-key, i wouldn't want a large crowd

I tried to do it in front my wifes family for christmas but this MFer didnt want me to break out her gift cause she didnt give certain people gifts. I should have known that day that she was bossy ass hell. I ended up doing it at her mothers house. I knew I shouldnt have listened to her that night but she can hold a grudge over dumb ? . After I proposed I know she would have been like, " I feel embarass cause you know cousin so and so aint married. I did it front of her brother's baby momma and my wife still complained ol girl was all too close.
  • gorilla
    gorilla Members Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jill Scott concert during Anthony Hamilton singing Point of it All

Me: Remember we were talking about when we were going to make things official?
    Her: Yeah
    Me: How bout now? *pulls out ring*
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gorilla wrote: »

Damn I betcha them ? around yall went nuts like you proposed to them?
  • gorilla
    Options
    caddo man wrote: »

Damn I betcha them ? around yall went nuts like you proposed to them?

lol man you ain't lyin. They was jumpin up and down and ? .
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

props my ?
  • LurkdogAchilles
    LurkdogAchilles Members Posts: 924 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i was at dinner with the fam after i graduated. i started off like i was just thanking everyone for coming out to support me and all that, she won't even really payin attention. then i pulled out the ring and showed it to her, she started crying. i technically didn't even ask her to marry me, but she said yes. the ring was much better than the proposal though **shrug**
  • DreadsRIGHT
    DreadsRIGHT Members Posts: 300 ✭✭✭
    Options
    ? played out....proposals and weddings are some old age ? from when men and women actually had concrete roles in society and in relationships.

If yall really serious just go to the courthouse and sign the papers, pay the fee and carry on
  • Lou Cypher
    Options

Oh man this guy here! makin ? jealous!

@Cain Marko Still no ring? how long ya been married?

• Lou Cypher
    Options
    Haha nice. Congrats. Would have been icing on the cake if ya got the girl and never had to buy the ring lol.
  • t. webb
    t. webb Members Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I bought the ring and decided to have a get together with all our friends up here. I cooked Jambalaya, catfish, and a whole bunch of other ? ....I remember I got into it with my boy cause he called me a ? ....lol....but once the food was done I called everyone in the kitchen and started telling my wife how I felt about her and everything...her slow ass didn't even know what I was about to do....she thought I was being nice...then I dropped down on my knee and she instantly started bawling......and started screaming yes...
  • f15cherfool
    f15cherfool Members Posts: 36
    Options
    I was leaving the house when she said I want to ask you something when you get back I said ask me now she went in her book bag and pulled out a zales box and I already knew what it was It's been a month now
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    DRO3000 wrote: »
    DAM I WAS GON EMAKE THIS THREAD... ANYWAY.. ONE DAY, I JUST UP AND BOUGHT THE RING... CAME HOME, SAT HER DOWN.. PLAYED SOME MUSIC.. GOT ON 1 KNEE, SAID MY LIL SPEECH AND THAT WAS THAT... I WAS NERVOUS AS ? DOE

ghostfacekillahcmonson.jpg

AND SHE CALLS YOU ? WHEN SHE ORGASM.
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Valentines proposal
  • terbear
    terbear Members Posts: 928 ✭✭✭
    Options
    having someone withhold sex when there mad at me? having someone nag me 24/7? if it ever ends giving a female off my ? that she didnt earn.. nah ill pass dont think marriage is where its at in 2012 post!!! then again maybe i didnt meet my future wife yet. more power to you people that have thou
  • HarlemThumzUp
    HarlemThumzUp Members Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dont even remember honestly..been married for 12 & wit her for 17 long , long , long years.
  • gorilla
    Options
    Props to all the men. It takes a lot to make that commitment.

and lol@ the bitter ? who hittin wack/feelings on everybody ? .

What you so mad about?
    *go head, click the button again, it's right there, it'll make you feel better*
  • FlyFreeCt
    FlyFreeCt Members Posts: 4,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We pretty much are married without the ceremony. She aint going nowhere

I thought the same thing, now I'm in the situation I'm in smh lol..
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    Whats your situation flyfree?
  • I.B. Blackman
    I.B. Blackman Members Posts: 3,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ...On Thanksgiving in front of like 25-30 of her family members & friends. We're blessing the food and going around stating what we're all thankful for and when it came to be my turn i said my piece and droppped down.

We've discussed marriage in detail beforehand and knew we wanted to spend the rest of our lives together so i was thankful that i didn't have to worry about the possiblity of rejection... I was more so nervous about doing it in front of all her damn family honestly.

.....Needless to say it was a good ass weekend.