For real...Slaughterhouse are awful...

Options
CeLLaR-DooR
CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2012 in The Reason

Any of you Reason ? fans?...They're so repetitive...And I can't stand how pompous and pretentious they are...Like they're the greatest thing to ever happen to rap and you're not a hip-hop head if you don't like them...I'm a bit of a Budden fan, but the group, IMO are garbage...Same song...Different (generic) beat...

Comments

• FrankOceanIsGay
    FrankOceanIsGay Members Posts: 402
    Options
    There shows are a sea of white people. 4 solo artists who couldnt make it on their own backed by the biggest sellout in the game and they still ain't making noise
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    Options
    Another slaugherhouse hate thread. Shut up

No
  • In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They are better solo. That new track with cee-lo isn't good.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    Options
    They are better solo. That new track with cee-lo isn't good.

That track prompted the thread
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »
    Slaughterhouse>Your present and future life

What do you even mean by that?...really...Is it that they're richer than I am currently and probably ever will be?...What as my person got to do with Slaughterhouse?..Where's the connection?...How can you compare us?...smh...If your opinion is contrary to mine, state your opinion and we'll discuss it like grown ups...
    Or gtfoh
  • FrankOceanIsGay
    FrankOceanIsGay Members Posts: 402
    Options
    They're horrible solo artists... Crooked i and royce are horrendous song writers
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah I don't think they should be a group. Not enough balance.

I don't listen to crooked I solo at all.

For the other three, sometimes they are dope solo, other times their songs are just not good. Not very consistent. When Joe makes a good song I normally like it a lot. Same with Joell and Royce.

But I don't think will ever like a full album from any of them, together or solo.
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There shows are a sea of white people. 4 solo artists who couldnt make it on their own backed by the biggest sellout in the game and they still ain't making noise

I been too two SH shows majority black and latino u clearly have no clue what u talking bout
  • Mr.Player
    Mr.Player Members Posts: 224 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Actually what your saying is kinda right they are 4 solo artist and by themselves they sucked they each dropped albums dat flatlined (u can look it up) not knockin there lyrical ability they can spit its just they have no aura like persona stage presence they step on stage&just start rhyming like that alone is gonna make the crowd go crazy if they had a stage presence like waka flocka along with there lyrical ability they'd be golden....but there not really repitive just never switch there styles it gets kinda boring after awhile
  • nujerz84
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Those who say Royce has bad songwriting never really listened to dude, far from it
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    Options
    And another thing...IMO...Other than Budden...They're not even that good of MCs...They're OK...I guess...They don't ever say much, though...
  • Gen. Stasia
    Gen. Stasia Members Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They are becoming repetitive i think they need more concepts. And the 4 instead of 3 member thing makes it come off as a Posse Cut on every song. All Nice All Talented but i rather get The Great Escape (Joe Budden Next album) then the next Slaughterhouse album. But i'll buy it just off GP. Even if u dont like their music if they atleast go Gold (Long Shot) it will be a great day in Hip Hop becausre it proves balance is finally coming back.
  • just.might.b.ok
    just.might.b.ok Members Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so we gonna come in here and say Bar Exams 1 and 2 werent dope
    Mood Muzik 1-4 werent dope
    The Brick: Bodega Chronicles wasnt dope
    and Hip Hop weekly wasnt dope.
  • nujerz84
    Options
    And another thing...IMO...Other than Budden...They're not even that good of MCs...They're OK...I guess...They don't ever say much, though...

So I guess u prefer the same ? wack played all day..
  • nujerz84
    Options

Its Undercover hate thread...Being lyrical is wack in 2012
  • just.might.b.ok
    just.might.b.ok Members Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i bet the white ? mob gets only black people in their shows btw, lmfao.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    Options
    nujerz84 wrote: »

So I guess u prefer the same ? wack played all day..

No...Not a fan of 'trap' music...Or this two-step ? that's out...Lookin' forward to Nas' album...errm...That's about it...I think Jay's got an album comin' soon...Kanye too...Oh and No-Malice's album...Other than that...Most new rap is wack to me...And I'm not these 90's ? that think all hip-hop has to be sampled and have drumloops to be good...I'm just tired of the same ? over and over...Which is why my iPod is full of rock these days...And I like Meek Milli too...For some reason...

• CeLLaR-DooR
    Options

As already stated...I'm a fan of Budden...Budden is dope...the other 3...are OK
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    OGClarenceBoddicker Members Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • yeah i rap so don't
    yeah i rap so don't Members Posts: 3,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mr.Player wrote: »
    Actually what your saying is kinda right they are 4 solo artist and by themselves they sucked they each dropped albums dat flatlined (u can look it up) not knockin there lyrical ability they can spit its just they have no aura like persona stage presence they step on stage&just start rhyming like that alone is gonna make the crowd go crazy if they had a stage presence like waka flocka along with there lyrical ability they'd be golden....but there not really repitive just never switch there styles it gets kinda boring after awhile

All I could think about while reading this is how stupid you are. Slaughterhouse is not for you. We all know that now.

• CeLLaR-DooR
    Options
    SwampNigga wrote: »
    Lyrics.

What about them?...I don't like their lyrics..at all...And I've never been impressed by any of them...Apart from Budden
  • nujerz84
    Options
    Budden weakest member of the group..