lawl...black hockey dude scores a winning goal..twitter goes ham with the N word

Options

Comments

• Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I haven't seen ? about this on ESPN. White people don't like to address when their fellow whites let their racists moments out.

oh they'll talk about it, give em some time. Basically if they drop this story now it wont get the maximum effect with the nfl draft, nba playoffs bout to begin
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    whatever.....same thing as if some white boy dunked on a ? at the park....its finna be mayhem lol.....they gone clown him so bad smh, ? might pop the trunk

they shouldnt be mad he scored tho....ungrateful ? act like they aint still white.....its all good
  • powerman 5000
    powerman 5000 Members Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The only thing surprising here is that the dudes name is Joel.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    How is Boaton racist? Aint nothing but bottom of the barrel Irish trash there. Who the hell said Irish were superior to anything?
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Wats the difference between a ? Rally and a Hockey game???

At a Hockey game its colder and theres more white people with sticks
  • 2nd chances
    2nd chances Members Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    How is Boaton racist? Aint nothing but bottom of the barrel Irish trash there. Who the hell said Irish were superior to anything?

lol at this..the lower the barrel the more the cling to guns and supremacist philosophy ...

not realizing gthat before blacks came in the scene irish where never considered white..infact they were considered black in some parts of europe...no literally had them identified as black in forms...

now all of a sudden in the presence of black they think "white" accomplishments are their own and adopt the supremacist view points

here on them being thought of as africans http://thesocietypages.org/socimages/2008/10/06/negative-stereotypes-of-the-irish/
  • jonlakadeadmic
    jonlakadeadmic Members Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    notice all those kids are mad young too

what ever happened to racism diminishing with the generations
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jeremy Lin was hated on a couple months ago wheN he was doing his thing with the knicks...but the hate wasnt on this level.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Options
    Jeremy Lin was hated on a couple months ago wheN he was doing his thing with the knicks...but the hate wasnt on this level.
  • powerman 5000
    powerman 5000 Members Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    it was the sports writers that did the hating though. Talking about finding a "? " is his armor.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Options
    Lol...nah it was some dudes here where im at hating racially they just didnt go on twitter poppin off.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    White people man smh
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol and not a single ? was given by espn
  • Meet The Sniper
    Meet The Sniper Members Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭
    Options
    No surprise it's Boston fans.

And yall wonder why the majority of the Patriots offense is white.
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No surprise it's Boston fans.

And yall wonder why the majority of the Patriots offense is white.
    True strory.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's Hockey and Boston, what do you expect?

I wish there was a bot that could track down these people and off them.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Black players should take over the NHL and start straight dropping those motherfuckas. It's good to see who the racists are though - posting ? on twitter. Makes things real clear when they want to start talking all that "I got black friends" ? .
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wish some of these saltine ? would say it outloud real, actual life...i pray one of them does
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So I'm confused...

Are we surprised that europeans would express such blatant ugliness towards us? I'm not so I'm not going to sweat it. I know that their racism is more of a reflection on them than it is on us as Africans.

Whites have been throwing ? on us for the past 300 some odd years and true it has had an effect on us, but it does more to reveal who they are inside when they've fooled themselves and everyone else in the world about this false beneficent behavior.
  • Lurker6
    Lurker6 Members Posts: 4,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So I'm confused...

Are we surprised that europeans would express such blatant ugliness towards us? I'm not so I'm not going to sweat it. I know that their racism is more of a reflection on them than it is on us as Africans.

Whites have been throwing ? on us for the past 300 some odd years and true it has had an effect on us, but it does more to reveal who they are inside when they've fooled themselves and everyone else in the world about this false beneficent behavior.
    damn bruh its like almost every thread u find a way to turn it into some ? about everyone fighting a war to eradicate Africans
  • huey
    Options
    wish some of these saltine ? would say it outloud real, actual life...i pray one of them does
    ? Sanchez wrote: »
    freehuey89 wrote: »

Alot of ? 's and KKK members do that.. the ? you doing about it?

they're ? and kkk members?
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lurker6 wrote: »
    So I'm confused...

damn bruh its like almost every thread u find a way to turn it into some ? about everyone fighting a war to eradicate Africans

It's not my fault you are learned in this chess game. There is a rhyme and reason and you can't see it because you want to live in this post racial fantasy.

In a thread about a bunch of random white boys calling a lone brotha in hockey a ? just because he scored the GW shot, how far do I have to turn it exactly to make the point of eradication of Africans?

I don't think I have to turn it far at all if one is cognizant of history and global politics in regards to Africa and other predominantly African countries like haiti or jamaica.

I say what I'm saying because I'm beating a war drum. We are being reduced with military precision and can't even get the majority of our people to pick up arms and defend themselves (metaphorically)
  • huey
    edited April 2012
    Options
    ? Sanchez wrote: »
    Right.. only ? and KKK members say it.. i'm pretty sure you've encountered a group or person who has said that before and you didnt do ? about it.. probably made a thread about it on the ic ?

lol no actually. the worst racists are those who smile in your face but still harbor those feelings