so meek mill out here making songs with asher roth? (update: and MGK)

Options
123457»

Comments

• bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Roth worked with Busta, Game, Cee-Lo, Slick Rick and more and he's dope.

? the ignorant haters.

whats that over your head?

Huh?

this thread....*slaps knee*
    im too funny
  • bankrupt baller
    Options
    "All that kush i be inhalin. Ya'll n---- be jelous. Bad ? with me, gonna by her shoes like cinderella"

You mad?

mad at some dude getting high and buying random hoes shoes?
    no not at all.
    good day sir.
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    i dont drink ciroc

It's a tasty beverage, I prefer the Blue-dot but most peeps like the peach.

I prefer Vodka that's made with grapes instead of potatoes because Kings drink grapes.

...a racial-separatist like you would probably prefer Jack Daniels, Jim Beam or Everclear.
  • bankrupt baller
    Options
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    i dont drink ciroc

It's a tasty beverage, I prefer the Blue-dot but most peeps like the peach.

I prefer Vodka that's made with grapes instead of potatoes because Kings drink grapes.

...a racial-separatist like you would probably prefer Jack Daniels, Jim Beam or Everclear.

*daps*
    you sir know your white man drinks
  • In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "All that kush i be inhalin. Ya'll n---- be jelous. Bad ? with me, gonna by her shoes like cinderella"

You mad?

no not at all.
    good day sir.

Then tell me why you mad son.
  • bankrupt baller
    Options

You mad?

no not at all.
    good day sir.

i said GOOD DAY SIR!
  • In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You mad?

no not at all.
    good day sir.

i said GOOD DAY SIR!

Lol. you maaaaaaaaadddd
  • bankrupt baller
    Options

You mad?

no not at all.
    good day sir.

i said GOOD DAY SIR!

Lol. you maaaaaaaaadddd

quote from a movie...
  • bigrizz
    bigrizz Members Posts: 4,369 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Whats the issue. If you can flow, and will pay, anyone will get on a track with anyone these days
  • bankrupt baller
    Options
    bigrizz wrote: »
    Whats the issue. If you can flow, and will pay, anyone will get on a track with anyone these days

exactly
  • H-Rap 180
    Options
    Brother Kelly (MGK) grew up in Africa similar to French Montana so they share some language and culture. Extended Family.

I don't see why people are hating MGK because he's respectful and has spent countless hours tutoring Wacka Flacka in the areas of
    Arithmetic and Shakespearean Literature.

I'm proud to see our Afrikan brother find success.
  • bankrupt baller
    Options
    i just dont trust him though hrap
  • H-Rap 180
    Options
    i just dont trust him though hrap

tumblr_lpz7a0lV0R1r1q5kdo1_500.jpg

Brother-Kelly a.k.a Machine-Gun-Kareem has a Black woman and a Black daughter......Blood in Blood out.

He can be trusted, he is not a "Klansman" as Double-M-Gee757 would say.
  • bankrupt baller
    Options
    i hope he doesnt refer to those lovely ladies in the same way asher roth does.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    unfortunately, MGK's music sucks, although i respect his live show enthusiasm and movement
  • GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Dont allow him to torment you.

he just inserted a Stormfront picture in his avatar that they often use on ChimpOut.Dot.Com to mock the Afrikan features of our family.

Dr Dre gave Rozay a watch as a gift for spanking the munkee (pause) who needed to be humbled.

While I dont agree with some of Dre's taboo sexual perversions I have to respect his ability to craft lush soundscapes that have an ? like effect on the listener.

Brutha Gee: Rozay & MMG are the resistance against the Dark-Side that wishes to effeminize, de-fang, and castrate our culture, MMG are guerillas waging war against an industry that wants to see Emenim & Iggy as King & Queen, they want to see Taylor & Tyler in the spotlight, they want to take it from the streets to the suburbs and its up to us to fight back.

Hallelujah.

lol@ torment...this is da same weirdo that had that lil white boy n his avi that had that funnie lookin head like he was holdin his breathe n i dont c wat he findz n these pix of folkz who cant help how they r born...but anywho i understand ? dre seen how rozay handled da muuunkee MUSICALLY & HAD 2 show luv cuz MMG is CRUSHIN da GGGGGGAY-UNIT werd 2 BANG EM SMURF & MURDA MA$E but ? azz dre is still a ? fa puttin da cracka on LOL....i swear i hope mmg dont do no collaboz wit FEMINEM cuz when u do that u have SOLD OUT asher & mgk is kool but da cracka feminem is a BIG NO NO...i like how u keep skoolin da lame t/s since he dont know when 2 ? & let his back fired thread DIE...
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    MMG lookin kinda pasty out chea

smh@ this lemonade fetcher....da white cracka mob aint lookin like ? out chea...
  • H-Rap 180
    Options
    GeE-757 wrote: »
    Dont allow him to torment you.

he just inserted a Stormfront picture in his avatar that they often use on ChimpOut.Dot.Com to mock the Afrikan features of our family.

Dr Dre gave Rozay a watch as a gift for spanking the munkee (pause) who needed to be humbled.

While I dont agree with some of Dre's taboo sexual perversions I have to respect his ability to craft lush soundscapes that have an ? like effect on the listener.

Brutha Gee: Rozay & MMG are the resistance against the Dark-Side that wishes to effeminize, de-fang, and castrate our culture, MMG are guerillas waging war against an industry that wants to see Emenim & Iggy as King & Queen, they want to see Taylor & Tyler in the spotlight, they want to take it from the streets to the suburbs and its up to us to fight back.

Hallelujah.

lol@ torment...this is da same weirdo that had that lil white boy n his avi that had that funnie lookin head like he was holdin his breathe n i dont c wat he findz n these pix of folkz who cant help how they r born...but anywho i understand ? dre seen how rozay handled da muuunkee MUSICALLY & HAD 2 show luv cuz MMG is CRUSHIN da GGGGGGAY-UNIT werd 2 BANG EM SMURF & MURDA MA$E but ? azz dre is still a ? fa puttin da cracka on LOL....i swear i hope mmg dont do no collaboz wit FEMINEM cuz when u do that u have SOLD OUT asher & mgk is kool but da cracka feminem is a BIG NO NO...i like how u keep skoolin da lame t/s since he dont know when 2 ? & let his back fired thread DIE...
    MMG lookin kinda pasty out chea

smh@ this lemonade fetcher....da white cracka mob aint lookin like ? out chea...

Yes I remember how that Joe Budden fan used a picture of a disabled child in his avatar and now he has a new pic of a disfigured brother....hes a cruel and evil man who takes delight in deformities and disabilities in other people.

Gee I cant co-sign Mase going to MMG because Mase was caught with a Ladyboy...NO MANN!!

I want Maybach Dice & Money Murch to feel comfortable with their shirts off in the studio without Mase getting an ? (pause) and irritating them

MGK got a baby by a Sista he more like Robin Thicke and Jon B & not like Femenim & V-Nasty....the T/S is attempting to disparage Meek Mill for working with white rappers because he was angered at Meek Mill dissing the Ku Klux ? on that song "Faded too Long".
  • GeE-757
    Options

Yes I remember how that Joe Budden fan used a picture of a disabled child in his avatar and now he has a new pic of a disfigured brother....hes a cruel and evil man who takes delight in deformities and disabilities in other people.

Gee I cant co-sign Mase going to MMG because Mase was caught with a Ladyboy...NO MANN!!

I want Maybach Dice & Money Murch to feel comfortable with their shirts off in the studio without Mase getting an ? (pause) and irritating them

MGK got a baby by a Sista he more like Robin Thicke and Jon B & not like Femenim & V-Nasty....the T/S is attempting to disparage Meek Mill for working with white rappers because he was angered at Meek Mill dissing the Ku Klux ? on that song "Faded too Long".

da funnie thang is da t/s claim;d he had his real pik n his avi fa like 3 secondz then he took it down cuz he aint wat us 2 c smhh....& lol & NO MANN@ ma$e but that whole ma$e ? is just another slap 2 woodface face thatz y murda throw that lil shot on da slight work remix...& yeah mgk & asher aint got racist tapez like that cracka feminem dissin blk people so y is he even makin this stupid thread when he should b makin a thread about them lamez SLAUGHTER HOUSE signin 2 a RACIST CRACKA smh...
  • bankrupt baller
    Options
    Morris Claiborne .....what!!!!!!!!
  • bankrupt baller
    Options
    who ever hit wack is maaaaaaddddddd lmao
  • GeE-757
    Options
    sum1 lay da cuffz down on this wack ? itz DEAD...SMH
  • bankrupt baller
    Options
    it cant be dead if you continue to post in it....but i think i will let it end now.....its been a success
  • Ajax McJones
    Ajax McJones Members Posts: 2,665 ✭✭✭
    Options
    H rap and gee are always co siging wack ass rappers that oppose eminem

Does anyone else ACTUALLY listen to Benzio or Nick Cannons Music?