• Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DRO3000 wrote: »
    Haul Judos wrote: »
    I used to think the males here just hated the females

but really it's cause the females are easy targets... even if they don't do anything at all and get exposed there are not enough females here to back her up. Always a bunch of males to cheer it on though.

nah, some cats actually do have an issue with the female gender

it's a lot of undercover latent issues with moms, and rejection from girls that make mofos retreat to the internet to bully chicks online

but on the flip side, there are a lot of gassed up delusional birds out there

so when they post on the IC expecting simpery like they are used to everywhere else, it's funny to see them get some of that HOH treatment

I respect the IC for being a refuge away from the excessive simpathy you see everywhere on a daily basis.............some of these broads really need the IC to give them some balance

but sometimes I don't know if the IC chicks who stay are really ? up with low self-esteem
    or maybe they are decent people with actual personalities that allows them to see the humor in the fuckery that goes on here haha

lol @ having low self esteem because you continue posting.

Man ? these dudes. I stay because I'm too stubborn to leave...plus I love ? !!! lol

Fixed.
    AYE ? , BACK THE ? UP BEFORE YOU GET SMACKED THE ? UP.. NO PAC ? ..

YOU WILL SHOW KATT THE RESPECT AND HONOR THAT SHE DESERVES, ANYTHING LESS WILL GET YOU ASS DUCKTAPED AND DROWNED ROUND HERE.........LIL ?

LOL! WHUT!

SMH@Dro coming to the aid and defense of a cave bunny only to take an L and still get no ? .

SMH@Kat for her white devil trickeration turning Black men against each other, and for thinking she entitled to not get roasted for saying dumb ? all the time.
    LOL AT WHITE DEVIL AND TRICKERY...

KATT IS AS PURE AND INNOCENT AS A FRESH SPRING BREEZE IN THE MIDDLE OD HAWAII

KATT IS SO SOFT, SHE COULD BE THE SPOKESMAN FOR COTTON!

Uncle-Ruckus-From-The-Boondocks-TRENDSETTERS-psd13918.png
    ahhhhhhHAHAHAHAHAH THAT ? HIT ME WITH THE UNKLE RUCKUS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtytAfR-2hI

dro....you black as the ace of ? man....
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's the ? youth cats out here smh
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cali out here writing speeches like Obama and ? but I cosign..
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall encompasses not only the exposer, but also his cheerleaders and anyone who is just repeatedly nasty to the female posters for no reason.

Not sayin you have to go out of your way to be nice to females chances are you won't be meeting IRL, but some male posters do go out of their way to insult female posters when they first get here. It takes no time or effort NOT to post something rude. But making a concerted effort to be a ? only encourages this sausage fest. Stupid me, I just assumed that, given a choice, heterosexual men would prefer female company in any capacity. Particularly when that would require less energy on their part. It's a win win .

i GOAT'd you, just cuz
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Haul Judos wrote: »
    I used to think the males here just hated the females

but really it's cause the females are easy targets... even if they don't do anything at all and get exposed there are not enough females here to back her up. Always a bunch of males to cheer it on though.

nah, some cats actually do have an issue with the female gender

it's a lot of undercover latent issues with moms, and rejection from girls that make mofos retreat to the internet to bully chicks online

but on the flip side, there are a lot of gassed up delusional birds out there

so when they post on the IC expecting simpery like they are used to everywhere else, it's funny to see them get some of that HOH treatment

I respect the IC for being a refuge away from the excessive simpathy you see everywhere on a daily basis.............some of these broads really need the IC to give them some balance

but sometimes I don't know if the IC chicks who stay are really ? up with low self-esteem
    or maybe they are decent people with actual personalities that allows them to see the humor in the fuckery that goes on here haha

lol @ having low self esteem because you continue posting.

Man ? these dudes. I stay because I'm too stubborn to leave...plus I love ? !!! lol

Fixed.
    AYE ? , BACK THE ? UP BEFORE YOU GET SMACKED THE ? UP.. NO PAC ? ..

YOU WILL SHOW KATT THE RESPECT AND HONOR THAT SHE DESERVES, ANYTHING LESS WILL GET YOU ASS DUCKTAPED AND DROWNED ROUND HERE.........LIL ?

LOL! WHUT!

SMH@Dro coming to the aid and defense of a cave bunny only to take an L and still get no ? .

SMH@Kat for her white devil trickeration turning Black men against each other, and for thinking she entitled to not get roasted for saying dumb ? all the time.
    LOL AT WHITE DEVIL AND TRICKERY...

KATT IS AS PURE AND INNOCENT AS A FRESH SPRING BREEZE IN THE MIDDLE OD HAWAII

KATT IS SO SOFT, SHE COULD BE THE SPOKESMAN FOR COTTON!

XfIKL.png
    Gotdayum.

• 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I heart Cali.

She makes me feel tingly inside.
  • Cutty5000
    Cutty5000 Members Posts: 88 ✭✭
    Options
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall encompasses not only the exposer, but also his cheerleaders and anyone who is just repeatedly nasty to the female posters for no reason.

Not sayin you have to go out of your way to be nice to females chances are you won't be meeting IRL, but some male posters do go out of their way to insult female posters when they first get here. It takes no time or effort NOT to post something rude. But making a concerted effort to be a ? only encourages this sausage fest. Stupid me, I just assumed that, given a choice, heterosexual men would prefer female company in any capacity. Particularly when that would require less energy on their part. It's a win win .

A very GOAT statement...
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cali out here writing speeches like Obama and ? but I cosign..

And on my cell no less. I hate full touch screen phones.
  • Cutty5000
    Options
    Cutty5000 wrote: »
    lmao!

sw50sw8sw578.gif

lol..aren't you supposed to be laying low?

Not that easy.

Plus, I didn't think you read it since you didn't reply.

Don't think that'll tip anyone off though.
  • Cutty5000
    Options
    I read everything.

Duly noted.

• king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No ? allowed
    xf23qu.jpg
    9cyPFQbgCmcf5wfj1NrJyPfWo1_250.gif

LMAO, that sums it up. ? want a Greek society in here
  • Mr.Bocario
    Mr.Bocario Members Posts: 417 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I think females get ran off because they dont realize the way men talk to them and how they really feel are 2 different things.
  • apreachernamedweebay
    apreachernamedweebay Members Posts: 267 ✭✭
    Options

C'mon ? , your the poster hoe for the H.O.H. movement.
  • Wild Self
    Wild Self Members Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lil Loca wrote: »
    A lot of guys on the IC lack social skills and don't know how to interact with women that well. They are probably used to hanging out with other guys in real life most of the time, so bashing, insulting, and name calling is second nature to them, because that's what they do with their boys. However, you have some young guys in here who don't know that you can't do that with women and get the same reaction that you do with men, because we socialize differently. I can tell on here who hangs out in female company and who doesn't.

thats true, but at the same time, someone gotta teach these bums how to associate with women and not kick them down even further than real life. Cause giving important advice could save their lives and others in the future.

• edwardnigma
    edwardnigma Members Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man those exposure threads are always funny as ? especially when they involve nudes.
  • -Vincenzo-
    -Vincenzo- Members Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lil Loca wrote: »
    A lot of guys on the IC lack social skills and don't know how to interact with women that well. They are probably used to hanging out with other guys in real life most of the time, so bashing, insulting, and name calling is second nature to them, because that's what they do with their boys. However, you have some young guys in here who don't know that you can't do that with women and get the same reaction that you do with men, because we socialize differently. I can tell on here who hangs out in female company and who doesn't.

this is a hiphop forum after all...

i think that's what a lot of female posters got wrong, if i go to blackhorsehairmedia.com i dont expect girls to change their demeanor jus cause there are 5 ? on the site. Never beard a lion...
  • SnowBunnySmanger
    SnowBunnySmanger Members Posts: 277 ✭✭✭
    Options
  • grouchygreg
    grouchygreg Members, Administrators Posts: 162 My Name Is My Name.
    Options
    yall still scared of the ladies haha
  • -Vincenzo-
    -Vincenzo- Members Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    yall still scared of the ladies haha

the ladies are scared off by your avi