RE-UP: Official 2011-2012 Chicago Bulls Thread

Options

Comments

• TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pusher wrote: »
    this hurts bruh, last time i felt this much pain was when the bears lost the superbowl. i really believed the bulls were going to win the ship this year, but now, i can't even watch basketball. sucked the life out of me.

i feel bad for all my fellow chicago natives, bulls fans and my ? rose, hope he recovers and goes back to being a great players again but its going to be hard.

the window of opportunity has closed on this team, imo, they gon have to start making changes

they finna go HAM on tibs tomorrow on the radio

Why do you think the window's closed? It's a pretty young team

i'm overreating, it's closing tho. just going to be harder and harder.

they gon have to play half the season next year without rose and deng
  • windycity2117
    windycity2117 Members Posts: 9,827 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pusher wrote: »
    this hurts bruh, last time i felt this much pain was when the bears lost the superbowl. i really believed the bulls were going to win the ship this year, but now, i can't even watch basketball. sucked the life out of me.

i feel bad for all my fellow chicago natives, bulls fans and my ? rose, hope he recovers and goes back to being a great players again but its going to be hard.

the window of opportunity has closed on this team, imo, they gon have to start making changes

they finna go HAM on tibs tomorrow on the radio

That's i felt yesterday.Didn't watch any basketball.But now i wish i would have watch that Clippers Grizzlies game
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I still think they capable of getting back to the ECF'S, but that's as far they can get.
  • windycity2117
    Options
    I still think they capable of getting back to the ECF'S, but that's as far they can get.

You think so.They have played well without Rose.Would they play the winner of Boston and Atlanta in the 2nd round?

• Chi-Town Bully
    Options

You think so.They have played well without Rose.Would they play the winner of Boston and Atlanta in the 2nd round?

I believe so, i think the Hawks will beat the Celtics and wont give the Bulls too much of a problem. 6 game series at the most
  • windycity2117
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Soul Clapa wrote: »
    Lol @ not watching bball just cuz rose got hurt

Bandwagon ass bull fans.None of u cats existed when the bulls were a 7 and 8 seed 2 years ago

Rose will be iiight in a year or so and his leg will be stronger

Baron davis,jamal crawford tore their acl's and were ballin afterwards

You talking about back in 09 when they played Boston in Chicago game 6 3OT and this happen
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpgMHUHJZNU.

Let's go back farther then that when Eddy Curry was the man in Chicago 01.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBJ26CMvwfY

Or when Elton brand played for Chicago.Let's go farther then that when they couldn't past the pistons in the late 80's in the playoff's with Jordan.Been a bulls fan all my life.Don't come in here with that bandwagon ?
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CJ Watson is going to have to ball his ass off from here on out
  • WhoisDonG???
    WhoisDonG??? Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man I was so depressed all weekend drinking my sorrows away. I feel for Rose not just cause he a great ball player thats from the CHI. But dude is a overall a good dude. Im still ride or die for the Bulls but deep down you know we have no real chance against Miami. Michael Jordan not walking thru that locker room door. Still sad right now. On my Mama we was going to beat Miami this year with Rose I felt it.
  • big_chris67
    big_chris67 Members Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭
    Options
    They balled without him for most of the year this just means CJ Watson & Lucas are going to have to step their game up
  • Jdilla26
    Jdilla26 Members Posts: 2,309 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn DRose out that hurts almost didnt wanna watch anymore playoffs but Imma ride with them to the end they are a very good team without Rose in regular season lets see if they bring that same energy in the playoffs. I believe they will win this 1st Rd without too much problems or any whatsoever the 2nd Rd we will see......it gets tougher. Man this has been a crazy season too bad Rose season ended like this. Imma riding until the end
  • KplusK
    KplusK Members Posts: 2,114 ✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    real talk though if lucas or watson step they game up and could get us to at least the finals them ? is gonna get a good contract extension...lol and they both been stepping up miami guards suck to me other than wade if we could hold it down defence wise and get something out of all our players and i mean all we still have a shot against heat.
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol this thread bout to be dead soon
  • chi-guy
    chi-guy Members Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

? please
  • chi-guy
    chi-guy Members Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Isn't Mike James still on the team? I liked his energy in the games he played in this season
  • Ounceman
    Ounceman Members Posts: 6,702 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

lmao @ the feelings that were caught with this post
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    props to yall for still postin in here, even tho ya season is over!!!! sad
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Options
    ^^^^^^^^

Aint no bandwagoners in here, good or bad we ride for the team. If or when they lose i stop being biased and become a normal fan since i dont care who wins if my team dont
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Options
    Thibs was robbed for Coach Of The Year, they gave it to Popovich
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Options
    Noah and Lucas balling out there
  • Jdilla26
    Options
    dam im at work who winning Im not hereing good things
  • Jdilla26
    Options
    DaBull wrote: »
    props to yall for still postin in here, even tho ya season is over!!!! sad
    U can hop on our d#ck later Da Bull if u already havent I see

• Chi-Town Bully
    Options
    The whole 2nd half was awful.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Options
    Jrue Holiday killed the Bulls all game then Lou Williams got hot in the 2nd half.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Soul Clapa wrote: »
    Lol @ not watching bball just cuz rose got hurt

Bandwagon ass bull fans.None of u cats existed when the bulls were a 7 and 8 seed 2 years ago

Rose will be iiight in a year or so and his leg will be stronger

Baron davis,jamal crawford tore their acl's and were ballin afterwards

Dude none of those dudes games are like Roses where he hop steps, pivots, and cuts in tight spaces. His game will be affected, you're delusional if you don't think this will change him. Plus the psychological aspects of it