S/O jealous of kids

Options
2stepz_ahead
2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
lets not act like the ? doesnt happen..

last night i heard of a few occasions where a woman seems jealous of a mans daughter and a man seems jealous of a womans son. And it seems because of how they was treated as kids..

example one...
its a late night thunderstorm and the daughter comes to ask if daddy can come into her room until she falls asleep. the woman (whos her step mom) gets mad and yells at the girl to go to bed. the dad gets up to go to his daughters room and the woman gets mad because he babies his daughter and starts in about how she didnt need anybody to comfort her at the same age.

example two...
a kid runs home to show his mom his report card. when he shows her hes happy and proud he got all A's. the mom is happy he got all A's. the man gets mad and says why are we happy? thats what he should be getting. we dont need to do anything special for his ass and starts in about how he always got A's and it was just another day for him.

both of the stepparents swear the biological parent is over doing it or spoiling the kids but i think it was jealousy because thats not what they got as kids and maybe thats what they wanted..

just a bit of backround...woman didnt have a dad and the guy mom worked two jobs for like 25 years

but thats just me...

thoughts?

Comments

• Gnawledgeable
    Gnawledgeable Members Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭
    Options
    For me, I don't want a wife that a ? done nutted up in and created a child he don't want.
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    For me, I don't want a wife that a ? done nutted up in and created a child he don't want.

Dude you have the perfect avi to represent your post(s).
  • Gnawledgeable
    Options

Wtf does that have to do with anything going on in this thread?

Use your head, people just don't like step children because they're not their own. Which deals with the jealousy of the thread topic. Therefore as you should know, a lot of IC dudes prefer females without children.

• 2stepz_ahead
    Options

good luck with finding a woman that hasnt been nutted up in. just because she doesnt have the kid doesnt mean she wasnt pregnant. and if you didnt wife her young you can forget it
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    MRDRO wrote: »
    NAW DOG, THEM ARE SOME BULLSHYT EXAMPLES....

EVERY MAN WOULD BE HAPPY AND PROUD OF HIS SON GETTING A'S IN SCHOOL...

AND I WISH A ? WOULD TELL MY DAUHTER TO GET IN THE ROOM CAUSE SHE'S SCARED OF THUNDER AND LIGHTIN..ALL BECAUSE SHE AINT HAVE NO DADDY IN HER LIFE.. ? THAT... THEN AGAIN, I WOULD HOPE NO WOMAN WOULD EVER SAY NOTHING LIKE THAT

that wasnt his dad that was his moms hubby
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It would be time to look for a new S/O.
  • #lilflexlikezeno
    #lilflexlikezeno Members Posts: 412
    Options
    thats ? up that the stepparents feel that way because the kids dont know any better..

all they is their step parents not showing them any love..

and when it comes down to it your children are always going to come first anyway atleast that how my mom was
  • The Prodigalson
    Options
    LoL, ? at like a broad cant get nudded in and without producing a child. narrow minded ? .
  • Gnawledgeable
    Options

Use your head, people just don't like step children because they're not their own. Which deals with the jealousy of the thread topic. Therefore as you should know, a lot of IC dudes prefer females without children.

But this thread is about people that KNEW about said children and CHOSE to continue into a relationship anyway.

If the s/o's shared your viewpoint they shouldn't have even gotten that far..therefore your post isn't applicable to this particular topic.

Who checked this as ether? I don't see it but anyway they chose to continue it but now they're starting to see the light. You can be cool with something at the beginning but then realize that it's not what you can handle.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My step mom used to tell my pops to be hard on me when I was young but now my lil sister,runs over her ass and treats her like ? lol karma for that ass
  • Gnawledgeable
    Options

But this thread is about people that KNEW about said children and CHOSE to continue into a relationship anyway.

If the s/o's shared your viewpoint they shouldn't have even gotten that far..therefore your post isn't applicable to this particular topic.

Who checked this as ether? I don't see it but anyway they chose to continue it but now they're starting to see the light. You can be cool with something at the beginning but then realize that it's not what you can handle.

Then you ? , you don't take it out on a child..wtf?

I agree, they should ? . That's why a lot of people don't talk to them at all to begin with.

• The Prodigalson
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Any mother ? that let a S/O come between you and your child doesn't deserve to be a parent.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • #lilflexlikezeno
    Options
    Any mother ? that let a S/O come between you any your child doesn't deserve to be a parent.

exactly i seen all my friends as kids ? about how their moms never spent time with and had like 23 uncle jimmys

i had one dad he left one step dad thats it
  • straight sho
    straight sho Members Posts: 601
    Options
  • #lilflexlikezeno
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    i have a step-son and i can honestly say i've never even been close to feeling jealous of him. that sounds pretty childish. i can see people being jealous of the baby-mama/baby daddy's relationship with their significant other, but jealous of the kids? that's mentally unstable imo

i don't think you should do the step-parent thing unless you know that you can love a non-biological child as if they were your own. i love all kids and plan on adopting as well as having bio kids anyway so this was never a problem fro me

exactly you cant be jealous of a child thats grounds for me to break up or divorce you
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    My step mom used to tell my pops to be hard on me when I was young but now my lil sister,runs over her ass and treats her like ? lol karma for that ass

i was actually gona make a thread about this....? stay thinking they know it all and be tough this an that but when they finally have kids...they understand what you was doing but dont think it should change because they are now in the dirvers seat
  • jsnowpro
    jsnowpro Confirm Email Posts: 157
    Options
    pralims wrote: »

i was actually gona make a thread about this....? stay thinking they know it all and be tough this an that but when they finally have kids...they understand what you was doing but dont think it should change because they are now in the dirvers seat

real ass post
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    you ? ngga ts

????????

um ok