I Love When People Talk, Talk, Talk

Options
Gnawledgeable
Gnawledgeable Members Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭
edited May 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
Females tell you their whole life story when you first meet them, it's crazy. They not knowing that's ammunition for me in the future to use what they tell me against them to hurt their feelings. When people say they'll do something and then don't do it, I call them out on it and they be lookin' salty. Basically using people's on words on them is goat, then they think you're mean just for doing so.

Comments

• caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nosign. It just aint me to sit there and do some ? that. That is vindictive.
  • Kushington
    Kushington Members Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lame thread premise
  • In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Gnawledgeable
    Options
    Why when people tell on themselves and you use it against them, it's a females trait? Maybe it happened to ya'll.
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Gnawledgeable

I wouldn't say it's specifically a female trait but it is some ? ? to do, and if you purposefully gathering information just to use it against somebody you potentially may share a bed with, makes you a ? ass ? .
  • caddo man
    Options
    @Gnawledgeable

I wouldn't say it's specifically a female trait but it is some ? ? to do, and if you purposefully gathering information just to use it against anybody outside your sworn enemy,makes you a ? ass ? . Even then it is childish.

fixed
  • Gnawledgeable
    Options
    Ok people let me clarify. We all have dirt on people know (because they tell it). So when they show off, trying to put you down or act up, that's when we use the dirt on them. Is that better? I don't hurt anyone on purpose.

Also you shouldn't be putting all your business out there anyway.
  • caddo man
    Options
    Ok people let me clarify. We all have dirt on people know (because they tell it). So when they show off, trying to put you down or act up, that's when we use the dirt on them. Is that better? I don't hurt anyone on purpose.

I cosign the underline. And if it is a serious situation that they are trying to embarrass me on. I dont hit them with the below the belt. I throw the jabs to them off me, but I let them know the left hay maker is being round up.

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh @ this.. "that ? think he cute" ..ass ?
  • Gnawledgeable
    Options
    caddo man wrote: »

I cosign the underline. And if it is a serious situation that they are trying to embarrass me on. I dont hit them with the below the belt. I throw the jabs to them off me, but I let them know the left hay maker is being round up.

Nah I go for the ? which people are scared to do. Plus this is something we've all done. You bring up a person's worst when there's an argument.

• Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Nah I go for the ? which people are scared to do. Plus this is something we've all done. You bring up a person's worst when there's an argument.

You must've been raised by your mom.
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I like people who talk a lot because it means I don't have to talk much.
  • Gnawledgeable
    Options

You must've been raised by your mom.

Yes I was raised by my mom..... and father together unlike most of you on here.

• #lilflexlikezeno
    #lilflexlikezeno Members Posts: 412
    Options
    yea thats vindictive..u aint got a lot of friends huh?
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ive done this before but not in a negative way but just to get the ?
  • ol_buddy
    ol_buddy Members Posts: 293 ✭✭
    Options
    So you're not using this to see how much their future actions contradict or affirm their words, but just to merely throw ? back in their face to make em feel some type of way? lol
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yep, ? is the new ? .
  • s3nterocks
    s3nterocks Members Posts: 249 ✭✭
    Options
    young poster acting young.
  • GodSpeed215
    GodSpeed215 Members Posts: 818 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you gotta save info about them for the future in case they do you ? you shouldn't even be hanging around them, too much ?