Jeezy making it hard for Ross to eat. Where is he?

Options
13»

Comments

• Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Plap Sun wrote: »
    lol these ? really said a presidential shout out aint ?

yall ? just trolling right?

all them crackas at that dinner and fox news gon go buy his cd so they can bash obama on promoting drug dealing

He still getting re-elected. Romney is no factor in any kind of way
  • dade county 305
    dade county 305 Members Posts: 355
    Options
    I see its was OK when Ross,was talking slick in interviews about Jeezy?
    y'all remember him talking about Jeezy not having a release date before Jeezy finally got one.
    And look what happen,Ross singles flopped, album was made into a mixtape and now he can't get a release date for his new album.How can you put all the hottest artist on your mixtape/album,but yet can't get enough buzz for Def Jam to give you a release?
  • Turfaholic
    Options
    Live from the 305
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
  • pop duke
    pop duke Members Posts: 375
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »

all them crackas at that dinner and fox news gon go buy his cd so they can bash obama on promoting drug dealing

He still getting re-elected. Romney is no factor in any kind of way

I feel ya Turf. U & Backinwhite both have good points. On another note Romney isn't a factor but dat voter suppression is along with other BS tactics da republicans have up their sleeve. U would B amazed @ how many weirdos believe da prez is muslim,not a citizen,waging a war on da rich,etc etc.
  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    antarticp wrote: »
    What's a real power move?
    Presidential shout out or a chain of Wing Stops?

lord
    how much money jeezy make from that presidential shout out?
    ? say anything these days
    outright hate just makes a ? find a win in some ? that ain't even a competition

a shout out heard around the world from the first black president ?? my ? that right there is WORTHLESS !!!!!!!!!!! ;)

yes, it is

LOL !!!!! good 1 ;)

• antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options

yup yup thats a look you can buy u just gotta be LUCKY and jeezy got some luck with that one ... obama just breath alot of life back into jeezy that he never had esecially for the kind of artist he is ..... we expect him to probably shout out someone like Jayz but Jeezy ?????? damn i know jeezy prob watching that vid clip right now smiling his ass off LOL ;) while saying LETS GET IT !!!!!!!!!!
  • Tru_Hitta
    Tru_Hitta Members Posts: 615
    Options
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    Dude, Ross is out here starving, what has his team accomplished over the last year?

Jeezy da Snowman out here making power-moves and you Ross ? -riders are ? off.

lmao what power-move is jeezy making does he have his own clothing line like T.I or Future???
    Also aint ross on tour in europe?....is jeezy on tour anywhere?
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Hitta wrote: »
    Dude, Ross is out here starving, what has his team accomplished over the last year?

lmao what power-move is jeezy making does he have his own clothing line like T.I or Future???

I guess you didn't read the sarcasm in his post
  • Tru_Hitta
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Hitta wrote: »

I guess you didn't read the sarcasm in his post

nope been gone from this convo since last night
  • GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    edited May 2012
    Options
    smh@ da lame cheezy t/s STAN....ROZAY is havin a big meetin 2 make his MMG mpire much bigger then CTE cuz jeezy is CTE thatz itz aint nobody on cte gonna sell no recordz accept fa jeezy cte is like gaymez WACKWALLSTREET aint nobody doin ? on cte but jeezy mmg got mo then just 1 star!
  • redhandedbandit
    redhandedbandit Members Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭
    Options
    triple c's went triple wood ross knew he had to get some talent
  • GeE-757
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I see its was OK when Ross,was talking slick in interviews about Jeezy?
    y'all remember him talking about Jeezy not having a release date before Jeezy finally got one.
    And look what happen,Ross singles flopped, album was made into a mixtape and now he can't get a release date for his new album.How can you put all the hottest artist on your mixtape/album,but yet can't get enough buzz for Def Jam to give you a release?

rozay was talkin slick cuz jeezy was hatin 1st & ross was n da rite 2 ? on jeezy cuz jeezy had been pushin his ? back fa 2yrz & sum change regardless tho ross is eatin & MMG is bigger then cte will eva b JEEZY is CTE everybody else on da label is just therr cte aint ? compared 2 mmg aint nun of them gonna do WALE numberz...& u gotta b a ? if u think def jam aint supportin ross after that press conference 2day smh
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ross is making power moves,b, what is Jeezy up to besides flopping on the charts?
    MMG minus ? ass Wal-E >>>> CTE
  • ThaCerealKilla
    ThaCerealKilla Members Posts: 450 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Yamoley wrote: »
    Ross is making power moves,b, what is Jeezy up to besides flopping on the charts?
    MMG minus ? ass Wal-E >>>> CTE

Omarion >> Freddie Gibbz
  • Tru_Hitta
    Options
    Fact. Jeezy is better than Rick Ross as an artist.
    Fact. Ross is only WAS only hot because he done so many features with other guys that was hot.
    Fact. Ross is still fat so its not hard for him to eat these days.
    Fact. Jeezy's album was better than Ross' last album, I know this because I made it through Jeezy's whole album while I got to 3 songs of Ross' album

you know your full of ? with a bias opinion right i mean i cant lesson to a whole nas album but i can listen to a whole drake album that doesnt make drake better than nas...stop sounding ignorant

• Turfaholic
    Options
    ? actin like CTE really gettin pushed. Jeezy put out 1 CTE album that produced a bigger hit than Selfmade. And Slick Pulla killin everybody in MMG who name ain't Meek Millz

• H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Sometimes you have to put things into perspective.

I told the world around 2008 that Ross was going to be were he is today.

If you pay close attention to the culture and spot the trends, and see the direction of the music and feel the pulse of the streets then its easy to predict the future of HipHop.

Ross is ingenious with branding which is why he's had endorsements from Nike, Reebok, Ciroc,1800 Tequila Wingstop etc while other artists seem to be unable to do so. He can also attract fresh talent.

The thing that impresses me the most about MMG is the fact that they build up artists instead of tearing artists down.

So yeah Jeezy is just simply murdering the game right now while Ross and MMG are on starvation status.
  • thatni99ajahmal
    thatni99ajahmal Members Posts: 3,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Them ? LOVE Ross something fierce on the IC..
    I prefer Jeezy just bcuz he more of a hood ? ..
    But Ross bangs too..
  • FyHunnit
    FyHunnit Members, Writer Posts: 9,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CTE World! Even Obama got that Hustlas Ambition.
  • GeE-757
    Options
    ? actin like CTE really gettin pushed. Jeezy put out 1 CTE album that produced a bigger hit than Selfmade. And Slick Pulla killin everybody in MMG who name ain't Meek Millz

who on cte is sellin recordz besidez JEEZY? do u know how much jeezyz 2nd CTE album sold? letz put it this way itz not gold so stop actin like cte aint just JEEZY i only respect slick pulla as a goon after he sock;d waka but he aint sellin no damn recordz slick pulla cant even do WALE numberz smh
    Sometimes you have to put things into perspective.

I told the world around 2008 that Ross was going to be were he is today.

If you pay close attention to the culture and spot the trends, and see the direction of the music and feel the pulse of the streets then its easy to predict the future of HipHop.

Ross is ingenious with branding which is why he's had endorsements from Nike, Reebok, Ciroc,1800 Tequila Wingstop etc while other artists seem to be unable to do so. He can also attract fresh talent.

The thing that impresses me the most about MMG is the fact that they build up artists instead of tearing artists down.

So yeah Jeezy is just simply murdering the game right now while Ross and MMG are on starvation status.

yeah jeeezy got ross not eatin even tho da head@ def jam was just @ a mmg press conference talkin about NOBODY CAN STOP THIS MAN(ROZAY)!
    Them ? LOVE Ross something fierce on the IC..
    I prefer Jeezy just bcuz he more of a hood ? ..
    But Ross bangs too..

nah itz just u gotta b a JEEZY STAN if u think jeezy is stoppin rozay from eatin & how hood is this?

351a7it.jpg
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    *posted in the thread*
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yeah jeezy really throwin a monkey wrench in the plans
  • ThaCerealKilla
    ThaCerealKilla Members Posts: 450 ✭✭✭
    Options
    stay strapped 2 coming soon,
    "ya man got murked but u squashed dat" sum body mad
  • GeE-757
    Options
    stay strapped 2 coming soon,
    "ya man got murked but u squashed dat" sum body mad

lol...thatz y dumbfukz like FREDDIE FIBBZ is stupid rydin fa yung cuz when cte membaz b gettin knock;d out & shot dead jeezy is no wherr around smh..