Happy wife , Happy life... seriously? who the fukk made this up?

Options
2stepz_ahead
2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
was this some scared dude that just gave up on life and his marriage because his wife was bossy and constantly unhappy? so she put her unhappiness and misery in his hands and told him to fix it or she'll make his life just like hers?

my wife jokinly made this statement last night an i flipped the hell out. the ? sounds selfish to me and makes marriage sound one-sided. Why the fukk would i want to live my life just to make you happy while all you do is sit back an be happy and I get nothing. I dont care if it was a joke, some ? i dont like to hear. ppl got funny ways of trying to slide some subconscious ? in.

Damn simp ? making it hard.

Comments

• 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    U obviously haven't been in a serious relationship.

im married....so what are you talking about
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    Ya wife trying to tell that u keep ? up and lunch dude gonna have his way with her ie

U share ya wife

? dont get her killed
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    im with T/S ? that ? saying
  • 2stepz_ahead
    edited May 2012
    Options
    It's true though.

Ya'll know if your wife/woman is happy, life will be good.

You ? up or ? her off, life can get bad.

But I think it can go both ways. I'm not happy if he's not happy either.

as long as it goes both way im cool....

i can see where you coming from but ppl dont act like happy husband happy life cant be said too

so what the ? doesnt rhyme
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    MRDRO wrote: »
    I HEARD THIS ? THE OTHER DAY... AND I THOUGHT " WHY DO I HAVE TO MAKE HER HAPPY IN ORDER FORME TO BE HAPPY"? WHY CANT SHE MAKE ME HAPPY AND INTURN I MAKE HER HAPPY....

I GUESS IT GOES TO THE POINT THAT THE WIFE IS THE "HOME KEEPER".. SHE COOKS, CLEANS, GIVES YOU SEX, SO IF U TAKE CARE OF HER, SHE WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU... FONK THAT!

we both work, we both clean, we both cook, and we both fukk each other....sooo...thats a moot point

and why does it have to be she gives me sex....i can say i give her dikk
  • 2stepz_ahead
    edited May 2012
    Options
    pralims wrote: »
    It's true though.

Ya'll know if your wife/woman is happy, life will be good.

You ? up or ? her off, life can get bad.

But I think it can go both ways. I'm not happy if he's not happy either.

as long as it goes both way im cool....

i can see where you coming from but ppl dont act like happy husband happy life cant be said too

so what the ? doesnt rhyme

That's cause men make women unhappy more.

lol

*gets feelings finger ready*

you know you done fukked up now right?

men make women unhappy more?

maybe its because women dont know what they want but always trying to tell you what they dont want

yall confuse us then get mad cause we confused
  • NYCeeCee
    NYCeeCee Members Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh stop crying. Marriage is about spoiling EACHother. If she's happy, she's gonna bend over backwards to make sure YOU are. Its just a saying anyway.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    U obviously haven't been in a serious relationship.

im married....so what are you talking about

if your wife is upset or in a ? mood, everything is still peaches & cream in your household???

• NYCeeCee
    NYCeeCee Members Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes, Emm. I agree
  • powerman 5000
    powerman 5000 Members Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It is stupid, but it's sad to say it's true. if she mad, she gone be mad and it's not going to end till she ready to drop it. If you mad, she give you some ? , the grass get cut and landscaped with flowers and ? , the leaky faucet gets fixed, the dog gets groomed, she gets new clothes and you move on with life.
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? only applies if you want to stay with that women for the rest of your life. It's not some ? a single dude can grasp. Once you take that step into marriage that should be your main purpose to make her happy. I get my satisfaction from her being happy and she does the same with me. Y'all trying to turn something simple into quantum physics.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    Fellas.. Honestly... Its like the Holy Trinity.. Just accept it as fact and move on.. You will going crazy trying to figure this one out..

When a woman is unhappy everyone around her will feel it.. Conversely when she is happy everyone around her will feel it.. When a woman is in a relationship the person with the most effect on her happiness is her significant other.. If you make her happy she will turn around and make you happy.. Its pretty simple... Not to mention women are very emotional beings... If they are unhappy doubt can creep in and thats when another person can influence some of their decisions.. Hence making your life a living hell... But dont take my word for it.. Be my guest and find out for yourself..

no sooner do I step foot in the house I immediately sense "a disturbance in the force"

if my lady had a bad day
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lolz ^^ can feel the molecul
  • Lurker6
    Lurker6 Members Posts: 4,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Katy this thread does not pertain to jump offs

My name isn't Katy and if you want to act like a child I'll see you in Donkey. ? .
    dfd9cf40c68c.gif
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Molecules* damn phone
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It is stupid, but it's sad to say it's true. if she mad, she gone be mad and it's not going to end till she ready to drop it. If you mad, she give you some ? , the grass get cut and landscaped with flowers and ? , the leaky faucet gets fixed, the dog gets groomed, she gets new clothes and you move on with life.

This! but it aint stupid. It goes both ways. If you aint happy. She likely to get cheated on. But that ? dont rhyme.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    i dont mind making sure she happy but she better make sure im happy too....so the saying doesnt apply

its funny how all the dudes say they will do whatever to make her happy but quick call someone else a simp ass

i see we got alot of hypocrites in the IC
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    you flipped out over that? why?

and it's true anyway

its true if you let it be true....

try to neglect your man for awhile and see what happens
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Men are more easy to make happy, women need more attention to be happy. Why? That's the way they seem to be programmed. They're more emotional, they need more attention, they need reassurance, they need more love, they need more touching etc...

Make them happy, you will be happy. Since when have you ever been happy when your wife wasn't? When she's a ? , you're a ? . If she's happy, the marriage does well. This isn't about "going out of my way" type of stuff either, if she's not putting forth anything and wants everything, then something needs to be said. Making your wife happy should be easy, it should be done in love and not this "Oh ? , I HAVE to do this!" type ? either.

My grandfather always told me this saying and it makes sense. Why allow an argument to start when all you had to do was one simple task? Women are sensitive as hell, if you don't want to do something she may find that insulting and lose her mind; crying, anger, confusion etc.. You may not think it's a big deal but she's on a different level, I don't think like my wife and my wife doesn't think like me. So I can't expect my wife to do everything I love and she can't expect the same, but it doesn't hurt to sacrifice to do things you may not like.

It's all about avoiding an argument and simply showing you love her. I'm baffled at how you can "simp" your own wife, that's some ? ? . You LOVE your wife, not simp her idiot.

The fact that she was joking and you lost your mind shows you just are way too immature and serious to even be in a relationship. You show NO understanding because you're so full of seriousness too much. Seems like you want her to make YOU happy in order to make HER happy. When you understand women don't work like that then you'll change your mind eventually. Maybe you need a book on how women work or something bruh, really...
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i dont mind making sure she happy but she better make sure im happy too....so the saying doesnt apply

its funny how all the dudes say they will do whatever to make her happy but quick call someone else a simp ass

i see we got alot of hypocrites in the IC

I don't care about ? simping on I never call them out because ? do get ? and this is another avenue to up your body count.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    edited May 2012
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    Men are more easy to make happy, women need more attention to be happy. Why? That's the way they seem to be programmed. They're more emotional, they need more attention, they need reassurance, they need more love, they need more touching etc...

Make them happy, you will be happy. Since when have you ever been happy when your wife wasn't? When she's a ? , you're a ? . If she's happy, the marriage does well. This isn't about "going out of my way" type of stuff either, if she's not putting forth anything and wants everything, then something needs to be said. Making your wife happy should be easy, it should be done in love and not this "Oh ? , I HAVE to do this!" type ? either.

My grandfather always told me this saying and it makes sense. Why allow an argument to start when all you had to do was one simple task? Women are sensitive as hell, if you don't want to do something she may find that insulting and lose her mind; crying, anger, confusion etc.. You may not think it's a big deal but she's on a different level, I don't think like my wife and my wife doesn't think like me. So I can't expect my wife to do everything I love and she can't expect the same, but it doesn't hurt to sacrifice to do things you may not like.

It's all about avoiding an argument and simply showing you love her. I'm baffled at how you can "simp" your own wife, that's some ? ? . You LOVE your wife, not simp her idiot.

The fact that she was joking and you lost your mind shows you just are way too immature and serious to even be in a relationship. You show NO understanding because you're so full of seriousness too much. Seems like you want her to make YOU happy in order to make HER happy. When you understand women don't work like that then you'll change your mind eventually. Maybe you need a book on how women work or something bruh, really...

so i guess you feel you set me straight huh....point is some ? i dont like ...thats all it is. i been with my wife for 10yrs an married three....she gets anything she wants and visa versa....so i dont wanna hear ? like that statement because i look at it like if something is bothering you then lets talk about it..and we will see what can be done to fix it like we been doing. most of yall talkin this ? in here havent even been in a relationship as long as i have...so talk to me when you get to that point.
    its kinda like the saying what you wont do another woman will.....i would never say that to my wife nor will i joke about it cause i know it will set her off....because she takes it like a threat. so dont act like some ? cant be said in your relationship that will ? you off....has nothing to do with maturity. yall act like ? dont get yall mad...

but i understand .....everyone wants to act like they got it together...everyone is holier than thou...yall ? funny
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    you flipped out over that? why?

and it's true anyway

its true if you let it be true....

try to neglect your man for awhile and see what happens

i'd never neglect my man tho, cuz that's my king

and that's why he puts my happiness as a top priority.

it's all the little things, being affectionate, verbally and physically, being kind, thoughtful, appreciative, that go along way to making a woman happy

you do know we are saying the same thing right

you two put each other in front of everyone and make each other a priority....its not about you first or him first....its about you two making each other happy
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Been with my wife 11 years, married 4. So I'm at that point.

You acknowledged she said she was joking, so you could've approached it differently than "flipping out".
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? 's common sense to me....

i mean how can you be happy if your home is not at peace??

• Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    Fellas.. Honestly... Its like the Holy Trinity.. Just accept it as fact and move on.. You will going crazy trying to figure this one out..

When a woman is unhappy everyone around her will feel it.. Conversely when she is happy everyone around her will feel it.. When a woman is in a relationship the person with the most effect on her happiness is her significant other.. If you make her happy she will turn around and make you happy.. Its pretty simple... Not to mention women are very emotional beings... If they are unhappy doubt can creep in and thats when another person can influence some of their decisions.. Hence making your life a living hell... But dont take my word for it.. Be my guest and find out for yourself..

spot on...