You ever ? at work?

Options

Comments

• death187sin
    death187sin Members Posts: 6,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    doubletee wrote: »
    FlyFreeCt wrote: »
    Who is even thinkin bout that ? at work?? Don't get me wrong, it's some bad ? that work at my job but, ? ain't that serious lol..

No lie i use to think about doing it when i was in school(middle school) we had this one fine ass janitor lady,on fridays she would wear those tight ass blue jeans walking around cleaning the campus...mann!!

Ewwwww!

• John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    LMAOO

KAT what was ya thoughts? Did you just get ? and go into the bathroom and play wit it?

Man I get the wettest just sitting at my damn desk doing nothing sexual. It's weird and it annoys me...like it's a waste.

Couple times I've taken advantage of my bathroom breaks.

my chick is the same way so she just send me videos all day lol... i have been tempted but ? be stinking but the bathrooms too much
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who is even thinkin bout that ? at work?? Don't get me wrong, it's some bad ? that work at my job but, ? ain't that serious lol..

No lie i use to think about doing it when i was in school(middle school) we had this one fine ass janitor lady,on fridays she would wear those tight ass blue jeans walking around cleaning the campus...mann!!

Ewwwww!

Bruh if you wouldve seen her you'll be saying different...chick was in her early 30's we use to wonder why is she cleaning up a school for a living...fine lil blasian chick definitely didnt look like a janitor.
  • ATTS
    ATTS Members Posts: 6,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bgoat wrote: »
    Used to ? at work when I worked 3rd shift.

i still do this on night shift......lol....
    especially when working with the work hoes........go to break and have sex in the car.....
  • bgoat
    bgoat Members Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who's never thought about sex at work?

I get my daydream on at work, especially if we had amazing sex the previous night. Play by plays going on in my head.
    I be at church thinking about ? . Actually be scoping out which chicks I would give it to. Makes time pass faster.

• FlyFreeCt
    FlyFreeCt Members Posts: 4,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lol shiiiiiiiiiit, even in high school, ? was the worst...Wasn't nothin worse than having a bad ? in your class and you get hard, then have to concentrate the whole rest of the class to get that ? down before the bell ring...and if you don't you lookin dumb as ? walkin down the hallway wit a binder over ya ? like that ? from "The Wood" lol smfh..
  • Chef_Taylor
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Sex at work and ? at work are two different things...im pretty sure most of you on here have or is ? at the J...but wacking off or even finga ? yaself at work..C'MON SON!
  • death187sin
    Options
    LOL at Dudes doing this man.. SMH
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't see how i could explain my way out when I have a sock stuck in my zipper....
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Couple times. Me and my ex gf ended up being roomates for a few months. we also worked together. She would come out into the garage and talk to me when i was working on the cars and be flirty as hell, grab by ? thru my pants and what not. One day it was just unbearable and i had to go ? . I was hard as a rock. Then we got off early and went home and i destroyed her ass. That was some bomb ass sex. Never did it after that tho.
  • bgoat
    Options

I get my daydream on at work, especially if we had amazing sex the previous night. Play by plays going on in my head.
    I be at church thinking about ? . Actually be scoping out which chicks I would give it to. Makes time pass faster.

*going to hell post*

lol

I know...lol....
    I bet I ain't the only one tho.
  • GodSpeed215
    GodSpeed215 Members Posts: 818 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options

Word, ? got these pint size sex drives, the wind can blow the right way and I got a quarter chub. the janitor just better be happy I dont spray the ? seats
  • death187sin
    Options
    Lou Cypher wrote: »
    Couple times. Me and my ex gf ended up being roomates for a few months. we also worked together. She would come out into the garage and talk to me when i was working on the cars and be flirty as hell, grab by ? thru my pants and what not. One day it was just unbearable and i had to go ? . I was hard as a rock. Then we got off early and went home and i destroyed her ass. That was some bomb ass sex. Never did it after that tho.

LOL.. Woman know what the hell they be doing. LOL

• taeboo
    taeboo Members Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Chef_Taylor
    Options

Real ? ? mane...but tell me when a woman is present when is a man not thinking about sexual things.....i sit in church and if i see a woman wearing a dress witta fat ass i just visualize myself smashing her.....pardon me but it is what it is...no matter where im at if there is a woman or womens at the spot in the back of my mind im having sexual thoughts.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    cant do it i d get my nice slacks soiled.....
  • HarlemThumzUp
    HarlemThumzUp Members Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

see u in hell..lmao
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All they say we ? .Yall chicks are freaks
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Implying the bishop doesn't go to church because from his podium he can see up women's dresses
  • Loo.Loo
    Loo.Loo Members Posts: 682 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    some churches just as bad as the club.

worse actually. at the club you know ? tryna ? something

at church there's just this underlying sexual tension and deception.
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    Never done it at work

But I will go ? him or give him some head on his lunch hour though
  • bgoat
    Options

Guess I'll go to church this Sunday to see what I can pull(from the scriptures).
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    c/s on eye ? some of these women in church
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    long as yall rosey palm masterbators dont work with food in the food industry...whatever float's your boat. but let me find out yall ? is workin at popeyes chicken or a cook at red loster. That's almost criminal at that point.