perspective@100 Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭
edited January 2010 in The Reason
Who is the Biggest Ducker in history?

Comments

• Triple B's
    Triple B's Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Jay-z doesnt duck, he simply ignores as if the person isnt a blip on his radar while he waits for said assailant to spit his hottest verses, run out of ? to say and then give in and apologize. And Mayweather is a ? for not fighting.
  • Internat!onal
    Internat!onal Members Posts: 72
    edited January 2010
    Options
    def jay-z...

Mayweather aint ducked a fight yet, if i can remember it was Pacquiao who pulled out and already got a fight wit Cottley scheduled, money mayweather aint even lined up a fight yet, while pacquiao is due to fight cottley on march 13th.
  • adorable thughighnes
    adorable thughighnes Members Posts: 1,788 ✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    neither. *1 star thread
  • dsoule
    dsoule Members Posts: 39
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Dumb thread. I don't see how this comparison is relevant.
  • perspective@100
    edited January 2010
    Options
    dsoule wrote: »
    Dumb thread. I don't see how this comparison is relevant.

I'm not even going to break it down for you, lol
  • eyes low
    eyes low Members Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    lol how is mayweather a ducker its obvious pac man is taking ped who walks away from 40 mil bc they dont wanna give a little blood

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsCz7AS4PkY&feature=player_embedded

go to about the 8:30 mark
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Isn't Nas his biggest competition and he battled him right, and please don't say Beans or 50 because they are no way near his level.
  • sTaY_TrUe
    sTaY_TrUe Members Posts: 4,189 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    pacquiao.........
  • rapluva
    rapluva Members Posts: 232
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Thread Starter AND "Some_Darc_Obama" got 2 b white boyz 4 sayin what they said, cuz any/everyone who actually keeps up with the newz knowz it waz "Paci-boy" who "BACK-DOWN" U LLLOOOSSSTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CLOSE THREAD 4 EVA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Triple B's
    edited January 2010
    Options
    rapluva wrote: »
    Thread Starter AND "Some_Darc_Obama" got 2 b white boyz 4 sayin what they said, cuz any/everyone who actually keeps up with the newz knowz it waz "Paci-boy" who "BACK-DOWN" U LLLOOOSSSTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CLOSE THREAD 4 EVA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

naw hoe im black. And Mayweather would destroy pacman WHEN they fight. But the media circus mayweather was making about the testing was ? -made.

goofy ass ?
  • Question Authority
    Question Authority Members Posts: 494
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I'm gonna say Mayweather.

I don't think Jay really has it in him, at this point in his career, to engage in a full on battle. I don't think he's duckin', I just don't think he's interested.

Mayweather didn't want to fight Pac-Man because he's not ready to receive his first public L, so he used the dirtiest tactic in the book to avoid him...and now, he will probably get sued because of it.
  • ToWn_DrUnK
    ToWn_DrUnK Members Posts: 1,018
    edited January 2010
    Options
    man this fight needs to go down
  • perspective@100
    edited January 2010
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Isn't Nas his biggest competition and he battled him right, and please don't say Beans or 50 because they are no way near his level.

Ima say nas is or was but look how people get at him on the constant and he just be like "I'm the best" and dont bother defending the title a la Mayweather, lol

Its like "I'm the best lets leave it at that", wait let me retire, wait again let me come back! These ni99as living parallel lives in two totally different careers.
  • rapluva
    rapluva Members Posts: 232
    edited January 2010
    Options
    naw hoe im black. And Mayweather would destroy pacman WHEN they fight. But the media circus mayweather was making about the testing was ? -made.

goofy ass ?

Punk I'm right here on 90 N' SunnySide E.S.O. Biootch!!!!!!!
    and U sounded like a white-boy cuz only white-boyz say stupid thangz like that, so I appologize 4 mistaken your ? -identity ? , opps I mean homie!!
  • Triple B's
    edited January 2010
    Options
    rapluva wrote: »
    Punk I'm right here on 90 N' SunnySide E.S.O. Biootch!!!!!!!
    and U sounded like a white-boy cuz only white-boyz say stupid thangz like that, so I appologize 4 mistaken your ? -identity ? , opps I mean homie!!

HAHA Ur E-thuggery does nothing for me. I care less for those who r careless. not even gonna comment on the equating a response with skin color, becuz thats jus stupid. But u do agree that both ? need to jus shut up and fight right?

HOE ? BOY
  • NevaChange
    NevaChange Members Posts: 230
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Hov is the greatest. He hasn't ducked any challenge.
    He's just so on top of the game that no-one else is worth fighting against.