WAVE OF BLACK MOBS BRUTALIZING WHITES - Dozens of vicious assaults since Trayvon Martin slaying

Options

Comments

• idoitforhiphop10
    idoitforhiphop10 Members Posts: 5,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Them whites on the comments board are furious smh.
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ***Just watched Rosewood so I Don't Even Feel Bad Post***

History repeats itself...in reverse. Karma's a ? ain't it.
  • redhandedbandit
    redhandedbandit Members Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭
    Options
    heyslick wrote: »
    heyslick tapped out

Oh goodee goodee another know it all - my forth grade teacher once said this to me: it takes a BIGGER man to walk-away from a fight than it does to start one. BTW he's afraid of me and I'm glad of it SO WTF? is that malarkey 'bout?

its not a fight its a debate on the internet
  • heyslick
    heyslick Members Posts: 1,179
    Options
    ? Sanchez wrote: »
    Jesus crust
    What exactly is there to hate, it doesn't matter if the victim is white, black, Asian, etc. wrong is wrong. But I'm also not nieve to the fact puts its spin on EVERYTHING, and this website is no different. As I stated before there were plenty hate crimes against Muslims as a result of 9/11, there was no website dedicated to showing that. There have been hate crimes and racial incidents where blacks have been the victims, there's no website pointing out EACH incident that happened. The fact of the matter is, you chose to let what you obviously already been feeling be manipulated and increased by an internet website. I personally only been to 1 school in my life where blacks were the
    majority. I've always had white friends, still do, so there is no hate from me against any certain group of people, I do hate certain activities n feelings that EVERY race is guilty of portraying. The Trayvon Martin incident did not enrage me because a white man was getting away with killing an unarmed black MALE (again), because me growing up conscience of society has taught me its not the first or last time this will occur. What enraged me was two things 1.the simple fact that a MAN decided to shoot an aunarmed TEEN, and wasn't immediately arrested, and 2. that it took THIS incent for the country to band together over this type of injustice. Now you on the otherhand, as i stated before, have done exactly what a racist does (when i say racist I mean those of ALL colors), generalize that a certain action or distinction, is true for the masses

I think you covered it all - I really do despise know it all types, so take this favorite quote of mine & learn something You'll be a better person in the end,maybe even grow up?

"The Only things worth learning are the things you learn after you know it all"

- Harry S Truman -

Something about being high made those two posts funny as hell

Good karma tends to do that -can you say LA confidental? or purple goo!

• BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    The majority of victims of black violent crime are other blacks, and that ? rarely hits national news.

But when a white happens to be the victim instead of the typical black, all of a sudden people want to act like these stories are being ignored.

• heyslick
    Options
    BoldChild wrote: »
    lol, the majority of victims of black violent crime are other blacks, and that ? rarely hits national news.

But when a white happens to be the victim instead of the typical black, all of a sudden people want to act like these stories are being ignored.

Oh Really!! if the media doesn't even cover the story,how are people even aware of it - like two weeks later. The point is the lack of proper coverage. You know damn well the media protects black people from the real truth about how things really went down....how many times have some black folks jumped to judge others,before all the truth was presented? like the Duke case - who got played by there own people and then looked really foolish. Some were even talking about lynching those white boys.....WOW!

• Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jesus crust
    What exactly is there to hate, it doesn't matter if the victim is white, black, Asian, etc. wrong is wrong. But I'm also not nieve to the fact puts its spin on EVERYTHING, and this website is no different. As I stated before there were plenty hate crimes against Muslims as a result of 9/11, there was no website dedicated to showing that. There have been hate crimes and racial incidents where blacks have been the victims, there's no website pointing out EACH incident that happened. The fact of the matter is, you chose to let what you obviously already been feeling be manipulated and increased by an internet website. I personally only been to 1 school in my life where blacks were the
    majority. I've always had white friends, still do, so there is no hate from me against any certain group of people, I do hate certain activities n feelings that EVERY race is guilty of portraying. The Trayvon Martin incident did not enrage me because a white man was getting away with killing an unarmed black MALE (again), because me growing up conscience of society has taught me its not the first or last time this will occur. What enraged me was two things 1.the simple fact that a MAN decided to shoot an aunarmed TEEN, and wasn't immediately arrested, and 2. that it took THIS incent for the country to band together over this type of injustice. Now you on the otherhand, as i stated before, have done exactly what a racist does (when i say racist I mean those of ALL colors), generalize that a certain action or distinction, is true for the masses

I think you covered it all - I really do despise know it all types, so take this favorite quote of mine & learn something You'll be a better person in the end,maybe even grow up?

- Harry S Truman -

went over my head by like a mile
  • Mr.Audigier216
    Mr.Audigier216 Members Posts: 4,905 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So YALL seriously tryin to tell me, that a screen name like 1blkman is arguing the statistics of black vs. white hate crimes in favor of whites and that's not an alias.....? !!!!
  • heyslick
    Options
    Jesus crust

- Harry S Truman -

went over my head by like a mile

You ARE stoned?/high aren't you? - I picked-up on your high & laid some medicinal grade stuff on you....get it? Did eye blow your little mind?

• idoitforhiphop10
    idoitforhiphop10 Members Posts: 5,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Im readin the comments and some of them sayin "We should'nt stand for this anymore". LMAO please. When have white people ever had any hardships? That's why alot of us blacks (not me in particular) are actin out becuz we tired of this fake as equality principle that America's been preachin for decades. We've been tired of this ? BEFORE the Trayvon murder, the murder is just givin us a reason to voice our disgruntled attitudes. We tired of police harrasin us, tired of bein followed around in stores, denied jobs, gettin unfair sentences and low quality education all because of our dark skin.

The whites are gettin scared becuz we rebellin and they don't know what to do. Im not racist by any means. I just hate how whites are naive about race being a factor of their privelaged lives.
  • heyslick
    Options
    Im readin the comments and some of them sayin "We should'nt stand for this anymore". LMAO please. When have white people ever had any hardships. That's why alot of us blacks (not me in particular) are actin out becuz we tired of this fake as equality principle that America's been preachin for decades. We've been tired of this ? BEFORE the Trayvon murder, the murder is just givin us a reason to voice our disgruntled attitudes. We tired of police harrasin us, tired of bein followed around in stores, denied jobs, gettin unfair sentences and low quality education all because of our dark skin.

The whites are gettin scared becuz we rebellin and they don't know what to do. Im not racist by any means. I just hate how whites are naive about race being a factor of their privelaged lives.

Why don't you and others give-up the big charade. Just do what you gotta do and stop e-bullifying yourself and get some action going....cause you aren't gonna be happy until you destroy ? ....quit bull ? yo self. You couldn't see the forrest for the trees if I put you in the middle of the great red woods.

• heyslick
    Options
    Im readin the comments and some of them sayin "We should'nt stand for this anymore". LMAO please. When have white people ever had any hardships? That's why alot of us blacks (not me in particular) are actin out becuz we tired of this fake as equality principle that America's been preachin for decades. We've been tired of this ? BEFORE the Trayvon murder, the murder is just givin us a reason to voice our disgruntled attitudes. We tired of police harrasin us, tired of bein followed around in stores, denied jobs, gettin unfair sentences and low quality education all because of our dark skin.

SO

• Mr.Audigier216
    Mr.Audigier216 Members Posts: 4,905 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

SO

see ? like that further proves my argument
  • heyslick
    Options

SO

SO you can generalize and others can't - so in your world every white person is priviliged & your opinion makes no distinctions whatsoever....like some many, afew alot etc....your racist just lump us all together....? .

• The Prime Minister
    The Prime Minister Members Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That video has me ctfu every time. Go to 32 seconds and keep clicking it. That laugh, and the sound of his head hitting the ground is hilarious.

Cosign
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • BK Product
    BK Product Members Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

SO

SO you can generalize and others can't - so in your world every white person is priviliged & your opinion makes no distinctions whatsoever....like some many, afew alot etc....your racist just lump us all together....? .

? ... the kettle called....
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They look innocent. Nh
  • Allah_U_Akbar
    Allah_U_Akbar Members Posts: 11,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I suggest that these next generation of Black parents make it mandatory their child(ren) taking at the very minimum boxing lessons. A lot of these worldstar and youtube fights look wack as ? , dudes thinkin they mobbin but they look like toddlers.

These white kids take that mma seriously. don't wanna fall behind in that game because that L will be tremendous.
  • Hypernova
    Hypernova Members Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭
    Options
    The guise spectrum

Heyslick
    Itsover2012

and lol at those emotional ? believing that was justice for Trayvon.
  • Hypernova
    Hypernova Members Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    marine_death_suspects.jpg

lol at the 3rd dude. Justin Tuck out there murkin cats lol
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I remember both of my grandfathers (? rest their souls) telling me stories about how they saw their fathers lynched as a child & I'm supposed to feel bad cuz a few Caucasians got their ? whooped...0 ? are given! At least someone was arrested. Neither of my great grandfathers got any justice. ? them & the lumps they caught.