The Official Boxing Thread

Options

Comments

• Hypernova
    Hypernova Members Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Smfh at myself for even noticing B-Hop there on first glance.
    matt- wrote: »
    untitled-7krjxt.gif

• traestar
    traestar Members Posts: 6,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Despite losses, Boxers FTW! They'd be putting the baddest broads out there!
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Floyd needs to stay away from 154. His two fights there have been a little sluggish. He just doesn't belong in that division. Pernell Whitaker was the same way, looked sluggish vs an over matched opponent.

yea he needs to stay at 147
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    just got back from the sports bar.......good fight!!!!! man, floyd brings out the chicks...it was dimes all up in there
  • Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DaBull wrote: »
    just got back from the sports bar.......good fight!!!!! man, floyd brings out the chicks...it was dimes all up in there

Most of these dudes are looking for streams because they are to broke to afford the fight, you think they care about dimes?? When most of them are on Mayweathers ? lol, im dying because they really think Cotto only won 3 rounds, they probably think Pacquiao won his last fight, ? is ridiculous, if you hit wack or feelings on this post you fall victim to this.
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yo im ? AF!!! right now getting ready to shadow box in my living room peace
  • CallMeWelvin
    CallMeWelvin Members Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Floyd landed more punches, countered more punches, and slipped more punches all fight.

Cotto only won 3 rounds. Floyd said months ago that he wasn't going to be moving around this fight and he would fight Cotto straight up.. he did it and did it well.

People just hate on Floyd to hate on him.

If Floyd would of ? shot with straight right all fight and used the ring like he usually does, people would complain about the fight being boring.
  • MR.CJ
    Options

black chicks?
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    ROFL!!! at a flag, I dont even know what the ? that is, but you my friend are a ? I know that much.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    Floyd landed more punches, countered more punches, and slipped more punches all fight.

Cotto only won 3 rounds. Floyd said months ago that he wasn't going to be moving around this fight and he would fight Cotto straight up.. he did it and did it well.

If Floyd would of ? shot with straight right all fight and used the ring like he usually does, people would complain about the fight being boring.
    dont agree with you much but u right on
    Exactly he fought cottos fight because he wanted to and dominated. Fighting the way money usually fights it would be "BORING" to casuals
    He fought in a way that many detractors say he wouldnt or couldnt not because he was forced to . not taking anything away from cotto he fought a hell of a fight and took some hell shots
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »

black chicks?

floyd bring out all chicks of every race i was at fight party it was asian chicks in that ? ! thick ones too.
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options

Most of these dudes are looking for streams because they are to broke to afford the fight, you think they care about dimes?? When most of them are on Mayweathers ? lol, im dying because they really think Cotto only won 3 rounds, they probably think Pacquiao won his last fight, ? is ridiculous, if you hit wack or feelings on this post you fall victim to this.

naw ? , i'll flag you instead... get off your soapbox, money may is the best boxer pound for pound in the world and he CLEARLY won this fight tonight. i NE VER pay for ppv because it's a waste of money point blank. if you paid for it good for you, let me ride out with my online streams bruh.
    Kame wrote: »
    zogv1v.jpg
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

i think it's racial myself. white america hates floyd, and the real ? love him (nh) because A. he's real with it, B. white america hates him.....
  • MR.CJ
    Options
    now cotto won't be attending the press conference
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@DaBull - U in Raleigh right? Where'd u go? I thought about going to Champs over in Triangle Towne Center but that ? is packed like hell when Floyd fights.
  • its....JOHN B
    Options

naw ? , i'll flag you instead... get off your soapbox, money may is the best boxer pound for pound in the world and he CLEARLY won this fight tonight. i NE VER pay for ppv because it's a waste of money point blank. if you paid for it good for you, let me ride out with my online streams bruh.
    zogv1v.jpg

that fight was well worth it you broke ? ? , give me a flag you ? ass dickrider, Floyd is the greatest fighter in the world, but he lost more than 3 rounds in that fight, get off his ? and talk from a realistic standpoint, ? giving me a flag, whatever the ? that is I really dont even know I know it has to do with your feelings being hurt and wanting me banned but i'll have to read up on it.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options

zogv1v.jpg

that fight was well worth it you broke ? ? , give me a flag you ? ass dickrider, Floyd is the greatest fighter in the world, but he lost more than 3 rounds in that fight, get off his ? and talk from a realistic standpoint, ? giving me a flag, whatever the ? that is I really dont even know I know it has to do with your feelings being hurt and wanting me banned but i'll have to read up on it.

The feelings are pouring out of your responses, shut up ? .
  • its....JOHN B
    Options

zogv1v.jpg

The feelings are pouring out of your responses, shut up ? .

lol I could only laugh at you, stay in your Miami thread
  • CallMeWelvin
    CallMeWelvin Members Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol lets say Floyd lost 5 rounds which he clearly didn't... it still wouldn't of mattered.

Rewatch the fight. Floyd landed more and got off better shots the whole fight bruh. Cotto isn't a scrub, he fought one hell of a fight ,and had a very good game plan but Floyd clearly won this fight easily.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn john B in here ? real hard...
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol lets say Floyd lost 5 rounds which he clearly didn't... it still wouldn't of mattered.

Rewatch the fight. Floyd landed more and got off better shots the whole fight bruh. Cotto isn't a scrub, he fought one hell of a fight ,and had a very good game plan but Floyd clearly won this fight easily.

8th round ? need to watch that round.. and peep that defense that ? was impregnable..
  • Meagan___Goodz
    Meagan___Goodz Members Posts: 53
    Options

Thats the same ? i was trying to get through him...but hes clearly upset....you dont get a win for winning a round.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Impregnable

Tyson taught us well
  • MR.CJ
    Options
    Kevin Iole ‏ @KevinI
    Attendance was 16,047. Gate was $11,999,996. Closed circuit attendance in LV was 9,286