What the hell is wrong with bragging?

Options
God-I_Am_Ether
God-I_Am_Ether Members Posts: 3,409
edited May 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
It's okay to talk about all your problems and misfortunes but don't let a person brag about all the good ? going for him/her.

Wtf is wrong with big uppin yourself to people. It should motivate others.

Comments

• TheFix
    TheFix Members Posts: 778 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What do you gain from bragging? Let your game speak homie. You keep showin ya cards, ? is gonna know how to play you.
  • windycity2117
    windycity2117 Members Posts: 9,827 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    It's called jealousy.People like to hear the bad and mifortunes casue it makes them feel better about themself.
  • BK Product
    BK Product Members Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    what is "good" about bragging??
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nothing wrong with braggin but it can become annoying if its excessive
  • windycity2117
    windycity2117 Members Posts: 9,827 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nothing wrong with braggin but it can become annoying if its excessive

This too
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't brag, but I'll get my shine on

• caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You are only bragging when you are telling it to people that dont have it and you want your props.

You aint bragging about your ? to someone with a BMW 3 series hybrid. Unless you talking about how cheap it was.

Like everyone says that ? gets annoying as hell. Jealousy and envy start to arise from the people you are bragging to. All of a sudden, your friends start to distant themselves from you.

it is best to be humble and let your accomplishments shine for your. especially in a non-work setting. Cause most people that brag are compensating for something else.
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not to mention it makes you look like you never been there before, if your constantly braggin. SMH at that type of attention ? . Real ? know im speaking truth.
  • a.mann
    Options
    low self-esteem plays a role in why a person constantly needs to big up themselves
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Bwoahmizzee
    Bwoahmizzee Members Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭
    Options
    it get you hated on, killed, robbed, stolen from

* notices da Stoudemire fire extinguisher gif*

yo that's funny as ? lmao at the expression on Carmelo's face

I'm bout to log off

no derail
  • ChromaStoned
    ChromaStoned Members Posts: 938 ✭✭✭
    Options
    ppl only like it if it involves them somehow
  • MeTaL
    MeTaL Members Posts: 6,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why let everybody know what I have and what I got? I prefer keeping my business to myself unless you a close individual and be unpredictable..

? .. Never let anybody know what you have and what you thinking.. Remember.. your mouth is the most dangerous weapon human being can have.. Poppin off the mouth will get your ass killed and bring unwanted attention.. Let your actions do the talking not your mouth..The loudest ones in the room are ALWAYS the weakest..
  • Rahlow
    Rahlow Members Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just watch who you brag around, i personally don't feel compelled to do it.
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    what ? me up.. is people can brag about bein in "? 's favor" ..gettin a new job.. finally findin that special someone.. gettin that .30 raise ..havin the best friends in the world.. havin the closest family.. so on and so forth..

but when "someone" talks about money.. gettin another house.. contemplating another expensive car.. a trip they recently went on..

he or she is a bragger and flossin..
    people talk about the things they're proud of..

i dont understand why only the person gettin money and havin things have to shut up.. ONLY THEM THO'..

somebody tell me im lyin??
  • BK Product
    BK Product Members Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They should all ? .. it aint no ones business you gotta raise...and most people DGAF about that other ? if it aint happen to them...
  • CapitalB
    Options
    & wow.. jus wow @that Amare gif. hahahahaha
  • powerman 5000
    powerman 5000 Members Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Both are lame but, I'd rather listen to someone constantly brag than someone who constantly complains their problems. At least you can 1-up a bragger every once in a while.
  • straight sho
    straight sho Members Posts: 601
    Options
    i be stunting aound ? i dont give a ? . if a boy try run up on me im strapped
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Before honor comes humility.
  • CapitalB
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Before honor comes humility.

but dont u "brag" about the bucks u ? on ur hunting expeditions or somethin??

<--- jus asking..
  • GodSpeed215
    GodSpeed215 Members Posts: 818 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    caddo man wrote: »
    You are only bragging when you are telling it to people that dont have it and you want your props.

You aint bragging about your ? to someone with a BMW 3 series hybrid. Unless you talking about how cheap it was.

Like everyone says that ? gets annoying as hell. Jealousy and envy start to arise from the people you are bragging to. All of a sudden, your friends start to distant themselves from you.

it is best to be humble and let your accomplishments shine for your. especially in a non-work setting. Cause most people that brag are compensating for something else.

All this right here

and nothing worse then the ? that feels like everybody hating on him when they bragging about some ? nobody asked about
  • a.mann
    edited May 2012
    Options
    BossBoo wrote: »
    what ? me up.. is people can brag about bein in "? 's favor" ..gettin a new job.. finally findin that special someone.. gettin that .30 raise ..havin the best friends in the world.. havin the closest family.. so on and so forth..

but when "someone" talks about money.. gettin another house.. contemplating another expensive car.. a trip they recently went on..

he or she is a bragger and flossin..
    people talk about the things they're proud of..

i dont understand why only the person gettin money and havin things have to shut up.. ONLY THEM THO'..

somebody tell me im lyin??

Jesus freaks are the worst and people talkin' about their relationships annoy me just the same

now there's nothing wrong about pointing out whatever accompishment or goal you set out to reach

but when a person constantly has to reiterate,reinforce, perseverate, ingeminate ,how much they got it goin' on

yeah, I think that person suffering from same type of worth self issue that goes beyond how much they got in their bank account,how much they paid for a blouse or whatever

• The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Money talk for itself. There no point in bragging about money but o get your ? twisted,