I.B. Blackman
I.B. Blackman Members Posts: 3,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
Lonely ? on Twitter Say:

A) I’m Bored
B) Somebody come cuddle
C) I’m feeling extra ? tonight

Corny ? on Twitter Respond:

A) Sup Ma, what you doing (obviously nothing you idiot, she’s bored)
B) I’m on my way sexy (You’re the 27th person to write that)
C) DM: Hey (You DM after a ? tweet and the best you can conjure is “Hey”?)

Corny ? disgust me....

What happened to real men? The dudes from the block who use to call me over to their ‘lac and tell the chick they had in the front seat to “show lil man your ? ” those guys were G’s. They talked reckless, always had some slick advice, and never bragged about eating ass and ? . Those guys were ? cowboys. I’m sure every hood had those dudes, not just mine. But look around– why are all of these ? ? flooding the malls, clubs, and social networks of America. It feels as if the only real men left in this world are Me, Charlie Sheen, and Missy Elliot. Last week I saw this black girl walk out of the Roosevelt hotel screaming at this big linebacker looking dude calling him all kinds of ? , and then told him to catch a cab because she’s taking the car. His big ass kept apologizing, and eventually walked to the cab stand. That’s G! You girls are harder than most men today. Your ? power has hit Super Saiyan level 3. You have managed to turn these men into wimps who will bend to your every need. I predict by 2081 men will be the ones sitting down to ? , we’ve lost our edge, guys coming up today have become way too nice, way too sugary, and I blame the internet, text messaging, and a lack of strong male mentors.

DSC_0776_002.jpg

I was with my boy a few weeks back and he’s swerving on the road, his eyes on his phone. I’m thinking dude has a board on Angry Birds that he just won’t give up on. He tells me, “Man, I’m having an argument with this chick.” Hold up. An argument over text message? We’ll come back to that. Anyway he’s swerving, risking my life, so I need to know what’s going on. This girl who he’s been feeling was supposed to meet up with him to go out. She’s use to him coming to her crib which is all the way in south LA; he lives in the deep valley. So he’s like, “Come out my way, there are nicer places to go”. She’s like, “What are we going to do”. He’s like does it matter? She didn’t like that. She gave him the runaround, so he’s hanging with me by default. He’s telling me how girls always want to have control and he can’t stand women because all of them are fake. You know, typical ? men say when a girl’s mind ? them. Finally he’s says, “hold up, I’m going to call her”. He calls… does anyone want to guess what happens next? She didn’t answer. She cranked that ignore button with the quickness because the Voicemail came right on. I’m thinking he’s about to lay into this girl via voicemail. Nope. He leaves a nice, calm, composed message. Calls her “miss” and says “thank you” at the end of the message. Where did the anger go? He goes back to venting to me about how he’s been down her way 10 separate times and she’s never been to his place… 10 times and she hasn’t seen your bedroom? Scientist refer to that as failing most epically.

That’s one of my really good friends so imagine how that hurts me inside to see him act this way. If Winston Churchill were alive he would describe us very eloquently as, “A nation of ? ”. ? are out here giving out foot rubs and texting “good morning beautiful” to chicks who laugh at them. You’re not smooth, you’re a daily punchline. When girls say, “Why don’t the guys I like, treat me like the guys I’m not interested in” guess which category you fall in?

? ? SYMPTOMS:

- You always call her first
- She only invites you out on group dates
- You hit “like” on every one of her FaceBook pictures
- She says “you talk too much”, and your response is to shut up
- You RT every lame ass motivational tweet she writes
- You check your phone every 30 secs to see if she texted back
- You spend more time chauffeuring her then under her sheets

I’m not saying be mean to girls, I’m suggesting that you stop being afraid to speak up! Girls love a man who can keep up with them. Telling her how pretty she is and doing everything she asks you to do will not turn her on. You can’t nice guy those panties off. “Girl he pulled my chair out, I’m going to suck the skin off his gentlemanly ? ” It doesn’t work that way jabroni. Women need to be challenged and stimulated (not slapped 49ers). If she catches an attitude, don’t kiss more ass, tell her she’s being a ? . You joke me, I’m going to joke you better. You want to go bowling, ? that we’re going to the movies. You text me on some attention ? , I’m not texting you back. Go join the rest of the lonely chicks who tweet, “he still hasn’t texted me back, I hate men”. You are a man! We don’t compromise!

Please stop letting technology devolve your Manhood! Real men don’t argue via text messages. Pick up the phone; scream with your voice, not all CAPS. Real men don’t type LOL. If it seems as if I’m getting smart in my text—maybe I am, take the stick out of your ass and call me if you can’t figure out if I was joking or not, I’m not laughing out loud when I say, “then stay your ass home if your hair’s not done”. Real men don’t have “twitter crushes” or “twitter wives”. Stop being creepy role playing guy and go get some real ass, last time I checked there was no twitter ? app for android, you’re not judged on how bad your “Twifey” is …if that were the case I would have already called dibbs on @nobitchnotever. Dear ? ? , Facebook Chat is not a date. Don’t tell me your boo is a ? who lives five states away with 793 friends who also “LIKE” the fact that she’s “Sick of people at work”. You don’t know that girl! If you can’t even be witty on a “wall post” how can you brag that you have swag in real life? YOU ARE A ? CLOWN. Fellas it’s time to man the hell up when you take girls out. I’m a firm believer in being yourself. If I was on a first date, I’m not going to walk on egg shells and say things she wants to hear in hopes that she will have sex with me. I am who I am, and if you don’t want my ? inside you because I think dolphins are ? and I laugh at the handicap, then it’s on to the next woman smart enough not to ask my opinions on those topics. It’s not about being street or hard. You can be sensitive and caring and still keep your ? —pause– no LOL.

For my ladies, I’ll say this—enjoy it. Do you realize how lucky you are that no matter how you look you can have a guy “yes” you more times than a Slave Master? You can not be a girl whose attention starved in this day and age. There are millions of men ready to kiss your ass at the stroke of a key. You don’t believe me, I triple dog dare you to log onto your Facebook and write, “Inbox me if you want to take me out tonight” and watch the ? boys stampede. He’s not a ? because he wants to take you out, he’s a ? because he’s been i-stalking you since 2008 and this is the first time he’s said a thing. Real life is just as easy. The next time you’re on a date with a potential suitor, give him the “? boy test”. Act as if you don’t like the food he orders, and demand that he get something he can share with you. 9 out of 10 guys will quickly return that thug ass steak for that soft ass glazed salmon. Why? Because they don’t want to rock the boat. Ladies how many guys have you said, “I can’t stand him, he’s so rude” to, then turned around and had sex with him down the line? Now cross reference that with the guys you’ve said, “He’s so sweet” to and had sex with. The numbers don’t lie. Nice guys ? finish last and usually by themselves....

http://blackgirlsareeasy.com/2011/03/real-men-dont-lol.html

Comments

• haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol

Love that blog
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I predict by 2081 men will be the ones sitting down to ? , we’ve lost our edge, guys coming up today have become way too nice, way too sugary, and I blame the internet, text messaging, and a lack of strong male mentors.

"The dudes from the block who use to call me over to their ‘lac and tell the chick they had in the front seat to “show lil man your ? ” those guys were G’s. They talked reckless, always had some slick advice, and never bragged about eating ass and ? . Those guys were ? cowboys."

So a dude that makes his chick show some young dude her cooch is a strong male figure, now! DA ? !

I admit some of that ? is real, though!
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options

Real men don’t have “twitter crushes” or “twitter wives”. Stop being creepy role playing guy and go get some real ass,

He’s not a ? because he wants to take you out, he’s a ? because he’s been i-stalking you since 2008

'Can't relate

• caddo man
    edited May 2012
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »

Real men don’t have “twitter crushes” or “twitter wives”. Stop being creepy role playing guy and go get some real ass,

He’s not a ? because he wants to take you out, he’s a ? because he’s been i-stalking you since 2008

'Can't relate

I hate that motivational tweet ? ! I am like hold up! The lord dont like stupid!

Wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy off topic!
    changing their name to some crazy ? like, Tatayana "Istayonmygrind" Butler. Reyna "Hatermotivated" Greer.
  • powerman 5000
    powerman 5000 Members Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    glad I didn't start dating and ? in the social media age. not only is simpin on display for the world to see but people have way too much access to you. This ? is ridiculous.
  • GodSpeed215
    GodSpeed215 Members Posts: 818 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thats way to much ? to read B
  • BK Product
    BK Product Members Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Rahlow
    Rahlow Members Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I never had a Twitter account and based on what I hear about it, I would be wasting my time creating one.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I read as far as the picture.
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    why do ? that claim they're the last real ? left suggest that ? need to step up and start acting like real ? cuz females love real ?

? thats more hoes for you if them ? wanna act like ? , now thinking like that is real ? ?
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    why do ? that claim they're the last real ? left suggest that ? need to step up and start acting like real ? cuz females love real ?

? thats more hoes for you if them ? wanna act like ? , now thinking like that is real ? ?

thats some real Confucius ? actually, co-signed
  • ol_buddy
    ol_buddy Members Posts: 293 ✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    you’re not judged on how bad your “Twifey” is …if that were the case I would have already called dibbs on @nobitchnotever.

Even a ? writing a blog post condemning social media super simping couldnt pass up the chance to get his gorilla simp on too

The thirst is real
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

tumblr_m0wb2xz9Yh1r08e3p.jpg
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not everyone gets to have their self-respect and get female attention at the same time.
  • longmeat
    longmeat Members Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I ain't read NONE of that ?
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I seen two niccas fighting over a chick that stay in another country. Niccas arguing over a chick that they have to get a transport to see & going to war against each other like the pilgrims & indians for the prize of her......shss hella pathetic
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dont have a twitter and I deaded my fb. But I see the simps go nuts on my girls page when they think she is single lol and I always been a ? to chicks
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • caddo man
    Options
    ghost tho wrote: »
    What is this kindle?

Fire??????????
  • Tru_Hitta
    Tru_Hitta Members Posts: 615
    Options
    smh true true true man but idc what a ? say imma eat that damn steak i guess she just gone be hungry af when i eat it in her face
  • unRealLady1
    unRealLady1 Members Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so real men hold in their farts too?
  • SlickestR
    SlickestR Members Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    at the time when all the real ? were controlling the game, too bad they've became dead-beat fathers and left a whole generation of bastardized lost children into the world without teaching them the game. Maybe that's why we got all these ? acting the way they do.. because real ? was too busy dealing with hoes and not putting on for the next generation.
  • Knives Amilli
    Knives Amilli Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SlickestR wrote: »
    at the time when all the real ? were controlling the game, too bad they've became dead-beat fathers and left a whole generation of bastardized lost children into the world without teaching them the game. Maybe that's why we got all these ? acting the way they do.. because real ? was too busy dealing with hoes and not putting on for the next generation.

Question

When was the time when "real ? " were controlling the game?

? have been absent from the home since at least the 50's, so thats a good 5 generations of ? who grew up without fathers and therefore had "no on to teach them the game". So it was the pre-ww2 ? who had the game on lock?

Or maybe, just maybe ? don't like to admit that simping has been around for, oh I dont know, the beginning of civilization?

The only, i repeat, the ONLY thing that has changed is increased opportunity to simp what with the advent of cell phones and the internet.
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not reading that ? , but the pic reminds me of a theory I have about foot fetishes being a form of simpary.
  • SlickestR
    SlickestR Members Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SlickestR wrote: »

Question

When was the time when "real ? " were controlling the game?

? have been absent from the home since at least the 50's, so thats a good 5 generations of ? who grew up without fathers and therefore had "no on to teach them the game". So it was the pre-ww2 ? who had the game on lock?

Or maybe, just maybe ? don't like to admit that simping has been around for, oh I dont know, the beginning of civilization?

The only, i repeat, the ONLY thing that has changed is increased opportunity to simp what with the advent of cell phones and the internet.

okay so if real ? haven't been home since the 50's and simping has been here since the beginning of time,

so what's the problem?