state some facts about yourself.

Options
unRealLady1
unRealLady1 Members Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
I don't look down on people on welfare, but I think a welfare mentality is evil.

93 94 95, was my welfare years. but my mother was materlistic & dress me clean so you could never tell she was on welfare.

since a adult I havent been living off welfare.

I never bragged about welfare because where I'm from people on welfare don't make alot of money. so you are considered real poor when you on welfare. "you can hardly survive"

growing up I never liked knowing alot of people, because I didnt like my life, so I didnt like to invite people in my life, because there was alot of pain. So therefore most people made up lies about my life, because I was a mystery.

I was close to like 5 people each year in school, but the whole school would talk like they know me. When I was younger my life was too street and I never liked ppl to know everything, so I never went around braggin about being from the street.

What happened was people who didnt know where I came from started twisting up facts about my life, and I had to correct those statements, because those rumors got to far stretched. Thats the only reason I started letting people know where I come from.. Anybody who really knows me, already know where I come from.

I never wanted to be a gangster, I was just expressing I came from the streets, (and then some people thought I was going hard) but what it was people kept comparing me with ppl who didnt. & they wanted to see the same outcome. I was being judged for being from the streets, because people thought I was only from the streets to get a reputation.

anybody who knows me, know I never wanted a reputation in the streets, and thats why I say these ppl never knew me. I was the type that hid that came from the streets, because I didnt like people judging me because of where I came from.

Comments