The Jacka on Twitter sayin Drake cant perform in The Bay tonight!

Options
Turfaholic
Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2012 in The Reason
Yo I don't got Twitter, but his tweets show up on his Facebook. Drake, J. Cole, & Waka gotta show in the East Bay. The Jack like the MOB gon be there to stop the show from goin on. Story developing.

Comments

• DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    who's it to then? cole? french? waka?
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rofl!
    ? was wild happy
    ? the bay
  • Turfaholic
    Options
    Waka there too, maybe its directed at him. Waka ? wit A-Wax
  • Turfaholic
    Options
    rofl!
    ? was wild happy
    ? the bay

? ya ancestors head stones ?
  • 32DaysOfInfiniti
    32DaysOfInfiniti Members Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My bet is that ? dont do ?
  • BK Product
    BK Product Members Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who advertises shome ? like that one twitter?? Lames...
  • Turfaholic
    Options
    ? somebody snitched already.

/thread
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jacka's an idiot he coulda got good promotion causing a ruckus and it being in the news. Used to listen to Jacka in my younger days. Cant stand him no more.
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    LOL. "Rest In Peace Mac Dre, i'ma do it for the Baaaay, ok."

tumblr_m2ddbaG0491qm60ejo1_500.gif
  • BackInWhite
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    rofl!
    ? was wild happy
    ? the bay

go ghostride the whip and ? in ya skinnies, yadadamean?
    wack ass bay ?
  • Turfaholic
    Options
    rofl!
    ? was wild happy
    ? the bay

wack ass bay ?

Happy you care that much, I have no clue where the ? u from......Yadidamean?
  • BackInWhite
    Options
    rofl!
    ? was wild happy
    ? the bay

wack ass bay ?

tell me when to go
  • Turfaholic
    Options
    rofl!
    ? was wild happy
    ? the bay

wack ass bay ?

tell me when to go

7 years later
  • malik08
    malik08 Members Posts: 90 ✭✭
    Options
    why put that ? on twitter really!
  • BackInWhite
    Options
    rofl!
    ? was wild happy
    ? the bay

wack ass bay ?

tell me when to go

7 years later

no ? , yall make the wackest music EVER
  • malik08
    Options
    And is it true jack and hus got stomped out by awax and his crew. hus got his tooth knocked out.
  • Turfaholic
    Options
    rofl!
    ? was wild happy
    ? the bay

wack ass bay ?

tell me when to go

7 years later

no ? , yall make the wackest music EVER

But you know us though.......
  • DarthRozay
    Options
    That cornball Drake gets no love out here in the Bay. That sunny delight drinking, singing ass ? is not welcomed here...thats why his ? ass is performing in lame ass Walnut Creek. Let that simp ass ? come to Oakalnd, Vallejo, or Frisco..

The bay has to be the most bitter area in this country. even chicago dudes aren't as bad as you muthafuckas. mad when something doesn't involve you, and then mad when it does because ya'll ? about something or other.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the bay stay losin tho lol
  • malik08
    Options
    Why all the hate in the bay.
  • DarthRozay
    Options
    That cornball Drake gets no love out here in the Bay. That sunny delight drinking, singing ass ? is not welcomed here...thats why his ? ass is performing in lame ass Walnut Creek. Let that simp ass ? come to Oakalnd, Vallejo, or Frisco..

The bay has to be the most bitter area in this country. even chicago dudes aren't as bad as you muthafuckas. mad when something doesn't involve you, and then mad when it does because ya'll ? about something or other.

Drake is a joke...like I can't even fathom how people listen to this dude??!! This guy is a ? fraud and you young ? eat this ? up! Real ? dont ? with Drake, straight up. BTW, I cant remember which one of them Mob Figgaz ? lived in my apartments, but one of them took a bullet to the dome and still lived. They some real ? man, straight up.
    Just like people can't fathom how cats from the Bay listen to hyphy all the time. and some what if one of them got shot and lived? that doesn't necessarily make them real. Are you going to call all the cops that get shot and live real too?
  • Turfaholic
    Options

Drake is a joke...like I can't even fathom how people listen to this dude??!! This guy is a ? fraud and you young ? eat this ? up! Real ? dont ? with Drake, straight up. BTW, I cant remember which one of them Mob Figgaz ? lived in my apartments, but one of them took a bullet to the dome and still lived. They some real ? man, straight up.

That was Fed-X
  • malik08
    Options

Just like people can't fathom how cats from the Bay listen to hyphy all the time. and some what if one of them got shot and lived? that doesn't necessarily make them real. Are you going to call all the cops that get shot and live real too?

Im from the bay i dont listen to hyphy ? i listen to livewire and others.
  • Turfaholic
    Options

Hyphy died in 06,
    ? is bitter because people talk about a region the have no clue about. Your post for example