GAMES THAT ? YOU THE HELL OFF WHILE PLAYING THEM...

Options

Comments

• inthacut
    inthacut Members Posts: 955 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Call of Duty: World At War.

all those ? grenades....
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    cod4 on veteran.
    grenades, grenades everywhere
  • BK Product
    BK Product Members Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    inthacut wrote: »
    Call of Duty: World At War.

all those ? grenades....
    cod4 on veteran.
    grenades, grenades everywhere

I was gon' say if no one said COD your all ? liars lol... Gettin shot in the back or the lag causin me to die when i clearly had the drop on dude is just..... i dont even know..RAGE!!!

Ive broken headsets over Socom, Resident Evil 5 i wanted to ? that Sheva ? , Playin sports games online with chessy mutherfuckers..

that Vice City toy airplane mission where you gotta destroy the cars befofe the fuel runs out I HATE IT..still havent beaten it.

ill be back with more im sure.
  • Aristo_V300
    Aristo_V300 Members Posts: 6,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Valkyria
    Valkyria Members Posts: 120
    Options
    I Am Alive. Just ? this whole game. Im mad I wasted 15 on it.
  • Valkyria
    Options
    Man i put down san andreas for two week because of that flight training ? .

And it was just one ? part of that training that I couldn't quite get. I can't remember what it was. Probably landing.
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ninja gaiden sigma....fighting the black spider clan with their ? explodin shurikens
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn ? or War games have ? me off to high heaven.
  • DillaDeaf
    DillaDeaf Members Posts: 4,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just played some Black Ops MP tonite...i forgot how much the hit detection makes me ? the ? off.....I swear I had everything and everything shootin clips @ the fool on the Summit map and dude still didn't drop...........man what the ? ?
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im bout to see how mad I can get by playing 2k12 on hof lol

Every pass i make is a steal for the other team and the other team makes 10 threes b4 halftime
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Ninja Gaiden (Xbox)

I remember Alma used to ? my ass up

• huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that san andreas mission with the toy airplane, and you gotta ? the various couriers located all over the city, and with limited fuel.....still have only beat it once this entire time. hate that ? mission
  • grumpy_new_yorker
    grumpy_new_yorker Members Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Vanquish ? me off alot, but I enjoyed the hell outta that game.

Dragon ? in Demon Souls was tough too.
  • shieky
    shieky Members Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just about every racing game...

Madden since 97. The ? blocking, ? superman linebackers, ? glitches... ahhhh, i've caught way too many feelings over madden.
  • Valkyria
    Options
    Co sign racers. I need to say it again because I'm playing it now. Aside from the first Assassin's Creed, I Am Alive has to have thee dumbest ? map ever.
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Valkyria wrote: »
    Co sign racers. I need to say it again because I'm playing it now. Aside from the first Assassin's Creed, I Am Alive has to have thee dumbest ? map ever.

damn I was thinking about downloading that game too
  • Valkyria
    Options
    Valkyria wrote: »

damn I was thinking about downloading that game too

Wait until its not 15$. You gotta warm up to it. Its a nice game but I feel like I paid too much money to be annoyed by simple ? . Today is the first day I've decided to play after weeks/month of pushing it to the side.
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Co-sign everyone who said any flying mission from San Andreas, I remember beating all of my other missions from other contacts and being FORCED to go play the flying missions in order to proceed in the game. I hated them ? ...

As a matter of fact, ? all of that nerd's missions on San Andreas...That ? needed a life lol..

• DillaDeaf
    DillaDeaf Members Posts: 4,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So ILL wrote: »
    Co-sign everyone who said any flying mission from San Andreas, I remember beating all of my other missions from other contacts and being FORCED to go play the flying missions in order to proceed in the game. I hated them ? ...

As a matter of fact, ? all of that nerd's missions on San Andreas...That ? needed a life lol..

SMFH @ yo ? complaining about the airplane missions in San Andreas....

TRUE GTA gamers know one of the worse ? missions was the one where you race the getaway driver in Vice City (to get him to come to your team.) ....that race was won or lost on random ? at a certain corner.....true heads know what I'm talkin about............
  • harlem hustla
    harlem hustla Members Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gta 4 the mission where the white boy ran thru my hood shootin ? up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUfm5ABx_fM

Taino I B YOU EASTSIDE
    j1989-1.jpg
  • 704Hustla
    704Hustla Members Posts: 838 ✭✭✭
    Options
    without a doubt it's nba212 my player..that game is so cheese it's not even funny..i haven't played a game with so much bs cheese since my arcade/16-bit days..? can be woat sometimes
  • MysticBoy
    MysticBoy Members Posts: 793 ✭✭
    Options
    Every game I've ever played has ? me off at some point be it minor or major.
  • stoneface
    stoneface Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Karl. wrote: »
    The driving mission on Alone In The Dark.

LOL Ive played the demo, its hard enough to walk straight in that game, they have u driving?

• deemula420
    deemula420 Members Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • louis rich
    louis rich Members Posts: 2,019 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    any game with a time limit to do something and bring it back