Options

Comments

• afromo
    afromo Members Posts: 1,078 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • will grimey
    will grimey Members Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trying to remember the last time Kobe dropped over 40 and lost...good game by the Nugs
  • Anti_matter
    Anti_matter Members Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Whew! We got Artest back for the OKC series. Good ? Lakers, now we have a (slight) chance of moving forward.

That one game without Artest would've cost us big-time IMO. We've got to come out and strike hard in that series. We HAVE to win 1of the first 2 games (or it's over).

people underestimate the importance of a game 1 victory.

• BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? trolling hard in this thread.

None of those shots Kobe shot and missed are different then his shot selection all game. You make some, you miss some.

Bron gets flack because his game changes in crunch time. All game you will see him get to the rack effortlessly scoring at will and when the game's on the line he's timid going to the rack and settles for jump shots an aspect of his game where he is streaky at.
  • ATTS
    ATTS Members Posts: 6,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    andre miller is top 15 PG of all time......................
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    aneed123 wrote: »
    quick question had Bron hit those 3s in a row then missed his last 3 threes would he get props or would the misses be magnified?

lebron missed the game tying shot though

im just bringing it up for discussion cuz Bron hit clutch shots like Kobe did... Bron is considered unclutch but Kobe went on to miss the nest 3 shots he took.... I respect Kobes willingess to take the shots no matter what. but perception is a ?

i know

kobe got 5 rings, he got that respect from the media
  • one_manshow
    one_manshow Members Posts: 4,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The same ? clowning Mcgee and roasting him when he was on the Wizards ? riding all of a sudden?
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I expect an early onslaught from the Lakers Thursday.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @ mike brown lookin like my 3rd grade teacher who is coincidentally named Micheal brown

Mr.+Brown+principal+mcloud.PNG
  • one_manshow
    edited May 2012
    Options
    That Lawson/Miller backcourt giving the Lakers issues even if they do pass the Nuggets Seissions will be exposed next round.

Andre Miller haters probably didn't know he is 10th all-time in assists. Ahead of Mo Cheeks, Lenny Wilkens and Bob Cousy.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The BDB wrote: »
    ? trolling hard in this thread.

None of those shots Kobe shot and missed are different then his shot selection all game. You make some, you miss some.

Bron gets flack because his game changes in crunch time. All game you will see him get to the rack effortlessly scoring at will and when the game's on the line he's timid going to the rack and settles for jump shots an aspect of his game where he is streaky at.

aint nobody trolling.... I telling the truth... had Bron hit those same 3s Kobe did and had 43 and went on to miss his last 3 shot his critics would have ignored the greatness he did and focused on the 3 misses.... Kobe was great in the forth but went on to miss his last 3 shots the last being the clutchest right? so were his 5 3s in teh 4th clutch? were his 3 misses unclutch? Bron was clutch as hell on Sun.and he hit the freethrow and one which I thought he would miss.. Its all discussion tho pimpin
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2-rN-98kFQ

blasting in Andre Miller's car as he pushes through LA
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? calling what Kobe did tonight unclutch are putting there ignorance on showcase
  • rakim ii
    rakim ii Members Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭
    Options
    ATTS wrote: »
    andre miller is top 15 PG of all time......................
    What ? those commentators smoking?

• BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The same ? clowning Mcgee and roasting him when he was on the Wizards ? riding all of a sudden?
    i been sayin he's betta then wat a lot of people give him credit for he averaged 11ppg 9rpg nd 2bpg dis year nd hes treated like a benchwarmer who cant play at all he's in for a big contract after dis year
  • southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Members Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If the Nuggets play their cards right and make the proper adjustments to the roster they are going to have very good team for a long time
  • ATTS
    Options
    i been sayin he's betta then wat a lot of people give him credit for he averaged 11ppg 9rpg nd 2bpg dis year nd hes treated like a benchwarmer who cant play at all he's in for a big contract after dis year

i called into a few dc shows......i keep tellling people that javele mcghee is a future 20 and 10 player once he gets out of DC....he gets sooooo many easy buckets ....then if he develops a nice jump hook.....he will get easy points
  • CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Apparently JR Smith misses playing in this Lakers/Nuggets rivalry......
    I think he's the only person to classify this ? as a rivalry.
  • one_manshow
    Options
    ATTS wrote: »

i called into a few dc shows......i keep tellling people that javele mcghee is a future 20 and 10 player once he gets out of DC....he gets sooooo many easy buckets ....then if he develops a nice jump hook.....he will get easy points

He now plays for a good coach in George Karl and two great PGs in Lawson and Miller playing with John Wall was the worst thing.

Like Barkley just mentioned he just needed to be on a team with vets and a good coach to live up to his potential.

• ATTS
    Options
    CoolJoe wrote: »

nuggetts have to win a series for it to become a rivalry
  • one_manshow
    edited May 2012
    Options

JR Smith is that kid in elementary school who suffered from ADD and needed all the attention in the world...but ritalin wasn't enough.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

JR Smith is that kid in elementary school who suffered from ADD and needed all the attention in the world...but ritalin wasn't enough.

lol Melo infected him
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

people underestimate the importance of a game 1 victory.

C/S. That's the reason why Memphis is in the hole they're in now, and the reason why Dallas wasn't in it mentally after that game-winner by Durant.
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @ mike brown lookin like my 3rd grade teacher who is coincidentally named Micheal brown

Mr.+Brown+principal+mcloud.PNG
    Kinda weird that you swap pics with your male 3rd grade teacher
  • will grimey
    will grimey Members Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    *DEAD* @ Barkley

"How you gon drop confetti after game 4?"
This discussion has been closed.