LiL Boosie Found Not Guilty!

Options

Comments

• Tru_Hitta
    Tru_Hitta Members Posts: 615
    Options
    to be honest i wanna say free boosie but at the same time do u really want a ? that (allegedly) murdered or a ? that puts hits out on people running the streets regardless of the real ass music he makes?.....i mean if charles manson made real ass music the streets loved does that wipe away the fact that he talked other people into going on a killing spree
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    here we go.....
  • trACE_evidence
    trACE_evidence Members Posts: 994 ✭✭✭
    Options
    HassanCHOP wrote: »
    ptowndonte wrote: »
    HAF BAYKED wrote: »
    thats what he get for getting a snitchh ? to do his ? bizness. u southern ? are dumb az fukk

u kno u ? lmao
    u ? ass ? , i got little ? that would put a hole in ur head and forget about it the next day ? . ? you ?

No you don't bruh
    ? is you ? u probably from a town called ? nowhere u hoe ass ?

Whiteboy post
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    antarticp wrote: »
    man they got the jury all ducked off and ? like somebody gone do sumn to them....Jason Williams on his ? tho

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VYzM3cD3RE

this is the ? that bags me up now that ? is real now nobodies a killer ..... we talking about ? from the Baton Rouge right ???? ... come on son u know damn well thats something they had to do wether boosie is innocent or not ..... ;)

I gotta co-sign this...I ain't wishing bad on Boosie, but it's the same way I feel about the situation with Mazx B...you want me to believe this image of you being able to grab any gun you want and ? a person is real...but you actually get brought up on murder charges and rappers automatically become "Nah I never touched a gun"
  • HafBayked
    Options
    i cant believe some of the ? i be reading.....regardless of if u do dirt or not, if you get put in this type of position u gone tell on yourself????.....u got damn right a ? gone be innocent all day.....

i hate to see what happens when ya'll get pulled over smh....."good afternoon officer, i was just on my way to pick up a sack, uh, i got a couple roaches if u wanna take me for them.......aaand i think.....yep....my insurance is out too"
  • Tru_Hitta
    Tru_Hitta Members Posts: 615
    Options
    i cant believe some of the ? i be reading.....regardless of if u do dirt or not, if you get put in this type of position u gone tell on yourself????.....u got damn right a ? gone be innocent all day.....

i hate to see what happens when ya'll get pulled over smh....."good afternoon officer, i was just on my way to pick up a sack, uh, i got a couple roaches if u wanna take me for them.......aaand i think.....yep....my insurance is out too"

lmao if you get caught then u just get caught man up&take the punishment
  • HafBayked
    edited May 2012
    Options
    lmao @ manning up and sending myself to prison.....u will never make that ? logical to me.....just chalk it up as our "differences"

s/o to G-Dep......
  • semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Plap Sun wrote: »
    i try to read up on as much of this trial as possible. i guess it could go either way but my feelings are simple. if u beat the case..cool thats what money will do for u..but if u lose..bid ? bid.. thats all to it. im not screaming free no one. i cant support a black man who might have had another black man killed. i believe in beating a ? ass quick fast and in hurry but i dont wish death on no one. here we are still being hunted like animals in 2012..protesting our ass off and first thing everyone says is...why dont they protest the black on black killings? people thinking they john gotti over a few hundred dollars? getting ? killed for a couple grand? ? phuckas come on these boards and start screaming o he a real ? blah blah blah. get ya mind right!

if he go down for it, it is wat it is

but i just hate when people like you talk like he already guilty and you dont not a damn thang about what happened except what these crackas tell you

never said dude was guilty..i know how to find my own food for thought...dont need anyone to feed me anything. whats the difference between me saying i will not scream free anyone and someone who knows nothing like me screaming free that ? ?
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man ? need to leave the lyrics on wax
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    I have heard his music

This ? wack

You southern ? like anybody

? boosie wack ass
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Boosie aint wack...
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yes he is....and to top it off, the boxhead ? sounds like Trina....

LOST!
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He wack to YOU...

What u say is wack dont make it law ? ...
  • 704Hustla
    704Hustla Members Posts: 838 ✭✭✭
    Options
    He wack to YOU...

you know these guys can listen to any rap doesn't sound like it was from 1989
  • YamoleySensei
    Options
    704Hustla wrote: »
    He wack to YOU...

you know these guys can listen to any rap doesn't sound like it was from 1989
    ? , anything from 1989 >>> Boosie, face it that little ? is trash....its bad enough being a wack rapper but sounding like a ? too, LOST!!! and ? all that "Free Boosie" ? ...this ? is accused of putting hits out on his own kind, and instead of mentoring a young ? , he put a couple of dollars in a young ? 's hand to carry out his ? work...? a Boosie...
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He wack to YOU...

Yamoley a Joe Budden fan dawg. Joe Budden be on here all day just like us
  • YamoleySensei
    Options
    He wack to YOU...

I ? on Buttons and call him a babykiller on the regular, show me where I cape for dude?
    I'll wait....
    ? mad they favorite rapper sounds like Trina, got a flat-top and might be facing a lengthy sentence... LMAO!!!

• kanggoodie
    kanggoodie Members Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    what BG in jail for??? and i think boosie gone beat the murder case..
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He wack to YOU...

Yamoley a white boy who don't like hip hop. Every thread he complaining. Nothing but a faceless saltine with high levels of estrogen. True story.

FREE BOOSIE
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Options
    Boosie can get the chair and nothing of value would be lost.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Hoodrats only ones I hear hearing Boosie
  • Melanin_Enriched
    edited May 2012
    Options
    On the day boosie gets the lethal injection the sun will be a bit brighter and the grass will be a bit greener.
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Tell that to his kids

• Melanin_Enriched
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »

Tell that to his kids
    Ain't one of them fat? Yea i stick to my original statement.