Comments

• iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Refs on that ? already
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah. The wind assaulted his ? ass face.
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    $pyda wrote: »
    Yo wtf movie is that in your sig

after sex

Will be on the look out on netflix
  • IceBergTaylor
    Options
    Mike Bibby is so happy to get some points
  • Truerap
    Truerap Members Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭
    Options
    lEBRON JUST SHOWED YOU WHO THE REAL DPOFY IS...........
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No braids for amare
  • kacee139
    kacee139 Members Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dunny. wrote: »
    Ill bot just got juked

Thats what happened I barry sanders that wacc machine

Lebron>>Kobe give the king 32 shots he droppin 52 and gettin his teammates involved wit 12 assists and winning the
    game

Tonight the coronation continues when he knicks get eliminated and the king is only 12 w's away from puttin insecure groupies on suicide watch

Lets get it

Lmao at this fool.... Smh taking damn near 10 year for the coronation to start. This ? Kobe bout to be 17 years in and is still relevant. So I guess being selfish and winning 5rings>>>>>being a team player with no championships.
    Lebron is supremely talented but lets keep it real he the only ? to make winning his 3rd MVP irrelevant.
  • Datdude87
    Datdude87 Members Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

after sex

mila and zoe....yeah i'd luv a 3some with them.
  • IceBergTaylor
    Options
    Shane Battier cant guard anyone if JR Smith is jayin him.
  • Datdude87
    edited May 2012
    Options
    ...oh wait...theres a game on. *stops looking at allergens sig*. ? it *keeps looking at allergens sig*
  • IceBergTaylor
    Options
    Datdude87 wrote: »

after sex

mila and zoe....yeah i'd luv a 3some with them.

cosigggyyy
  • dunny.
    dunny. Members Posts: 232
    Options
    kacee139 wrote: »

Lmao at this fool.... Smh taking damn near 10 year for the coronation to start. This ? Kobe bout to be 17 years in and is still relevant. So I guess being selfish and winning 5rings>>>>>being a team player with no championships.
    Lebron is supremely talented but lets keep it real he the only ? to make winning his 3rd MVP irrelevant.

Fucc outta here you capin herb

Kobe never had to take a team from lottery/scratch and build them into a contender and when he did have to carry a squad they started 3-9 in 02-03(without shaq diesel) and 34-48,42-40 and 47-35 wit no playoffs and 2 1st round exits 7 seeds

Son had the most dominant C Ever or the most skilled Pf in the game his whole championship career,when he didnt he failed lebron never had either and still took his teams farther

Your suicide watch clocc is ticcin the sand is gettin smaller just watch the king and be in awe ock
  • Datdude87
    Options
    bosh jus got the ball stripped by novak...got dam bosh weak yo
  • kacee139
    Options

Fucc outta here you capin herb

Kobe never had to take a team from lottery/scratch and build them into a contender and when he did have to carry a squad they started 3-9 in 02-03(without shaq diesel) and 34-48,42-40 and 47-35 wit no playoffs and 2 1st round exits 7 seeds

Son had the most dominant C Ever or the most skilled Pf in the game his whole championship career,when he didnt he failed lebron never had either and still took his teams farther

Your suicide watch clocc is ticcin the sand is gettin smaller just watch the king and be in awe ock

So explain havin Wade and Bosh and losing to Dallas last year? This ? suppose to be the King right? 10 years in no rings... So if Laker and Kobe fans are on Suicide Watch... I guess if Miami dont win this year you really gon ? your self right? holla bacc at me in a month
  • MR.CJ
    Options
    bosh weak as ?
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

after sex

Will be on the look out on netflix

searchin that ? right damn now

• blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? be actin like Kobe is the 1st player in history to have help lol Jordan had 2hof/magic 2hof/bird 2hof players/ shaq had 2 hof players kobe-wade the best 2 sg in this generation the only player that won alone is Hakeem in 94
  • dunny.
    Options

So explain havin Wade and Bosh and losing to Dallas last year? This ? suppose to be the King right? 10 years in no rings... So if Laker and Kobe fans are on Suicide Watch... I guess if Miami dont win this year you really gon ? your self right? holla bacc at me in a month

I couldn't even pretend to be this stupid

Lebron has played one season wit bosh and wade 7 without

And what difference do it make how many years lebron has played b? Btw this is the kings 8TH season dumb fucc

Lets look at history Hakeem didnt win until his 10th year

Kg didnt win until his 13th season

Dirk didnt win until his 13th season

Jerry west didnt win until his 12th season These are hall of famers and future hall of famers

Only u instant gratification geeks put stocc in that irrelevant non sense

Keep replying and Ill keep bodyin this one sided debacle wit facts

• dunny.
    Options
    I forgot J kidd too who didn't win until his 17th season

All time greats took mad years to win a championship

Whatever point you tryna make is irrelevant
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blu197 wrote: »
    ? be actin like Kobe is the 1st player in history to have help lol Jordan had 2hof/magic 2hof/bird 2hof players/ shaq had 2 hof players kobe-wade the best 2 sg in this generation the only player that won alone is Hakeem in 94

lol right

• kacee139
    Options

I couldn't even pretend to be this stupid

Lebron has played one season wit bosh and wade 7 without

And what difference do it make how many years lebron has played b? Btw this is the kings 8TH season dumb fucc

Lets look at history Hakeem didnt win until his 10th year

Kg didnt win until his 13th season

Dirk didnt win until his 13th season

Jerry west didnt win until his 12th season These are hall of famers and future hall of famers

Only u instant gratification geeks put stocc in that irrelevant non sense

Keep replying and Ill keep bodyin this one sided debacle wit facts

All them ? u listed aint better than Kobe fam..... and none of them proclaim to be the chosen 1

Had to steal this from @DaBull:

"The only player who has put in the work and deserves comparison, is Kobe" - Jordan
    "Kobe Bryant has surpassed me as the greatest Laker" - Magic
    "If I want to have fun, I'll play with Lebron. If I want to win, I'm taking Kobe - Bird
    Spoken from the holy trinity of Basketball
  • dunny.
    Options
    You're done

That post was trash and hakeem is way better than kobe,da fucc is wrong wit you

Lmao @ this groupie scatterin like coccroches when the lights come on after the systematic factual destruction of your agenda
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What did Reggie just say?
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    lmao @ the DPOY getting the ? out the way
  • MR.CJ
    Options